Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

Oh Grundgemonkey you know that was not a fair fight Brits zerged outside KPR with 35v23 but but as many pictures in this thread will show sorry like the gank/ZERG IS their favorite tactic.

the picture we post usually show us with -40 -60% br winning,  we do not post ganks, you do becouse you think that winning 35 vs 23 is an accomplishment , if i ask you to post a screen where brits win with -40 -50% br    you cant provide me one between your entire nation, and that is sad becouse it show how low is the pvp level between the britain players. 

Also is days you not have balls to bring 25 in port antonio becouse you now that you will lose an entire fleet ,  your overal behaviour show clearly a general fear and complex of inferiority. 

You are a nation x3 times our, and you not have a clan like SORRY with the balls and the manpower to bring 20+ firsts alone in front of Mortimer Town :)

and ps: the ocean was a brit ocean captured to crazycraigman

the picture we post usually show us with -40 -60% br winning,  we do not post ganks, you do becouse you think that winning 35 vs 23 is an accomplishment , if i ask you to post a screen where brits win with -40 -50% br    you cant provide me one between your entire nation, and that is sad becouse it show how low is the pvp level between the britain players. 

Also is days you not have balls to bring 25 in port antonio becouse you now that you will lose an entire fleet ,  your overal behaviour show clearly a general fear and complex of inferiority. 

You are a nation x3 times our, and you not have a clan like SORRY with the balls and the manpower to bring 20+ firsts alone in front of Mortimer Town :)

your correct it wasnt an accomplishment ..an accomplishment is something that you have to work hard to achieve ...it was a bit easy so not an accomplishment ....your also correct that the level of pvp among the british nation is very poor ..yet you lost your l'ocean .. and pirates have lost around  20 1st rates in the last 2 nights... seems we are dragging you down to our level

heres a tip next time you want to bring your sorry clan in front of kpr for a screenshot photo  opportunity let us know and we will leave you be ....tourists are welcome as long as they dont get uppity and leave their  ships on the seafloor

thanks for the invite to Antonio ...its much nicer having you there than getting rid ....makes our pvp convenient  

• Like 2

your correct it wasnt an accomplishment ..an accomplishment is something that you have to work hard to achieve ...it was a bit easy so not an accomplishment ....your also correct that the level of pvp among the british nation is very poor ..yet you lost your l'ocean .. and pirates have lost around  20 1st rates in the last 2 nights... seems we are dragging you down to our level

heres a tip next time you want to bring your sorry clan in front of kpr for a screenshot photo  opportunity let us know and we will leave you be ....tourists are welcome as long as they dont get uppity and leave their  ships on the seafloor

thanks for the invite to Antonio ...its much nicer having you there than getting rid ....makes our pvp convenient  

So come and try 25 vs 25 if you think you have a chance, you dont, i now, you now, thats why you come here becouse the best you can do is TALK in a forum.  Now we do 2-3 days of ganking so we get 10+ brits firsts  as always, then we gonna do again.        Guess you didnt get we fight you with your own ships,  our good ones 5-3 etc are in port antonio, my ocean was a brit ocean , my 5-3 is in mt :P         for 3 months we not got first losses, we have 50 firsts in stock, include many now obsolete 5-3 santi.  We need to use them for train our new members before the server reset, and unfortunately if we bring 20+ sorry in first in front of any other nation capital they not undock becouse they cant match this, while your nation outnumber us, so i prefer engage impossible fights then nothing at all :)

I am a guy who look at long term strategy, when server reset sorry will be the only clan in the entire server to form up an entire fleet  of firsts made by 1 clan only, and thats is a huge advantage that already proofed to be decisive.      While on brit side, when server reset all you have is a swarm of 50 ppl made by 20 clans with no real leadership, no  commander, no training, no strategy, no comms discipline, no unified fitting and ship setup.     wich is pretty much a reservation for a disaster. 

In sorry we do daily duels training,  fleet formations and tactics , test of new doctrines and concepts, our approach is not hey lets bring 50 ppl from our capital and GO, i watched your youtube video and i was laughing like a children   it was a fucking mess, yet ppl where cheastbeating, you cant even manouver 50% of your fleet in the same direction

call me when your clan can win battles like this thx bye      See the difference? our battles require skill, your none.

OUR BR: 1900 

ENEMY BR: 5000+  (almost +70% then us)

WECANTPVPATALLTHXTDA.jpg

OUR BR: 4010

BRITS BR: 7010 (almost+50% then us)

sorry_vs_brits.jpg

Also since you ask us to not have screener for port antonio you should ask your usa friend to not try to distract us  while you pull flags together, like sant iago/kidds harbour also becouse they cant fight whatsoever

usakidsbay.jpg

So come and try 25 vs 25 if you think you have a chance, you dont, i now, you now, thats why you come here becouse the best you can do is TALK in a forum.  Now we do 2-3 days of ganking so we get 10+ brits firsts  as always, then we gonna do again.        Guess you didnt get we fight you with your own ships,  our good ones 5-3 etc are in port antonio, my ocean was a brit ocean , my 5-3 is in mt :P         for 3 months we not got first losses, we have 50 firsts in stock, include many now obsolete 5-3 santi.  We need to use them for train our new members before the server reset, and unfortunately if we bring 20+ sorry in first in front of any other nation capital they not undock becouse they cant match this, while your nation outnumber us, so i prefer engage impossible fights then nothing at all :)

I am a guy who look at long term strategy, when server reset sorry will be the only clan in the entire server to form up an entire fleet  of firsts made by 1 clan only, and thats is a huge advantage that already proofed to be decisive.      While on brit side, when server reset all you have is a swarm of 50 ppl made by 20 clans with no real leadership, no  commander, no training, no strategy, no comms discipline, no unified fitting and ship setup.     wich is pretty much a reservation for a disaster. 

thanks for the invite Billy but we prefer to outnumber you .... your correct we have no real leadership, no  commander, no training, no strategy, no comms discipline, no unified fitting and ship setup.  ..but we have fun...and a laugh ...i know its sad ,,

it must be very frustrating for you Billy ... to have your level of tactical genius  and leadership ... with all the hours you put in to training your sorry clan ..making sure that they have the right ship setup the right fittings ..that they are all on comms and have the discipline to carry out your inspired orders..

yet you go into battle against  a leaderless group of uncoordinated nobodies in inferior ships many only 2/4s ..who sail around the battle like a lot of headless chickens because they don't have any training or discipline...  no strategy and no tactics ..

and the result is you lose and you sink

why Billy WHY  ...............its so unfair

thanks for the invite Billy but we prefer to outnumber you .... your correct we have no real leadership, no  commander, no training, no strategy, no comms discipline, no unified fitting and ship setup.  ..but we have fun...and a laugh ...i know its sad ,,

it must be very frustrating for you Billy ... to have your level of tactical genius  and leadership ... with all the hours you put in to training your sorry clan ..making sure that they have the right ship setup the right fittings ..that they are all on comms and have the discipline to carry out your inspired orders..

yet you go into battle against  a leaderless group of uncoordinated nobodies in inferior ships many only 2/4s ..who sail around the battle like a lot of headless chickens because they don't have any training or discipline...  no strategy and no tactics ..

and the result is you lose and you sink

why Billy WHY  ...............its so unfair

poor boy, you either engage pb or you will lose all your precious territory on server reset :)  guess you didnt notice we are the one sieging you at your home, you cant even leave kpr green zone unless you form a zerg.  Call me when your clan can form up 20+ firsts and come in front of MT , that will never happen and i understand your frustration :)  

poor boy, you either engage pb or you will lose all your precious territory on server reset :)  guess you didnt notice we are the one sieging you at your home, you cant even leave kpr green zone unless you form a zerg.  Call me when your clan can form up 20+ firsts and come in front of MT , that will never happen and i understand your frustration :)

Billy ...you  dont seem to understand  what happens with the port reset ...let me explain ....it doesnt matter how many port battles you win or lose up to reset ...the ports you will have on reset are already allocated .

I dont really think it counts a s a siege .i have noticed lots of pirates hanging around  wanting swimming lessons  and its a lesson you seem to be incapable of learning  ...

as for the been outside MT in first rates  we did that a couple of months ago ...nothing happened so we went home ....thank you for understanding my frustration .. it is a  frustration been locked in KPR ...if only the devs would let  us TP to other areas of the map where we have ports :o

Thank you for your time and consideration Billy please bring another of your many l'oceans to kpr tonight we need the practice if we are ever going to be as good as you :blink:

ps ... Im not calling you a liar ,,, far from it ...but why didn't you post screenshots of the battles where you captured your L'Ocean and all those 1st rates ... the only screenshot ive seen is you offering a brit gold to buy a l'ocean for you

Billy ...you  dont seem to understand  what happens with the port reset ...let me explain ....it doesnt matter how many port battles you win or lose up to reset ...the ports you will have on reset are already allocated .

I dont really think it counts a s a siege .i have noticed lots of pirates hanging around  wanting swimming lessons  and its a lesson you seem to be incapable of learning  ...

as for the been outside MT in first rates  we did that a couple of months ago ...nothing happened so we went home ....thank you for understanding my frustration .. it is a  frustration been locked in KPR ...if only the devs would let  us TP to other areas of the map where we have ports :o

Thank you for your time and consideration Billy please bring another of your many l'oceans to kpr tonight we need the practice if we are ever going to be as good as you :blink:

ps ... Im not calling you a liar ,,, far from it ...but why didn't you post screenshots of the battles where you captured your L'Ocean and all those 1st rates ... the only screenshot ive seen is you offering a brit gold to buy a l'ocean for you

you should go watch better the thread, is full of screens of captured ships.  ask your srupl friend they lost 3 in 1 single fight     , you where in mt months ago with 5 nations, not as a clan :P like any brit clan can form up what we do lol.       there is a big difference again just for be around mt you needed usa dutch swedish etc etc      like kpr but this time with nations :P zerg

you should go watch better the thread, is full of screens of captured ships.  ask your srupl friend they lost 3 in 1 single fight     , you where in mt months ago with 5 nations, not as a clan :P like any brit clan can form up what we do lol.       there is a big difference again just for be around mt you needed usa dutch swedish etc etc      like kpr but this time with nations :P zerg

why so defensive i was only asking because in the last week i dont  see any captured first rates ...you claimed 10 in last 2 -3 days 

are you sure that no Brit clan can do what you do .....im pretty confident that most brit clans can form up outside MT and get sunk ...just most brit clans are not so stupid

why so defensive i was only asking because in the last week i dont  see any captured first rates ...you claimed 10 in last 2 -3 days 

are you sure that no Brit clan can do what you do .....im pretty confident that most brit clans can form up outside MT and get sunk ...just most brit clans are not so stupid

11 vic in last week and fill free to serve yourself screens are on page 22-23-24  ask srupl etc etc     

+1 ocean

In sorry we do daily duels training,  fleet formations and tactics , test of new doctrines and concepts, our approach is not hey lets bring 50 ppl from our capital and GO, i watched your youtube video and i was laughing like a children   it was a fucking mess, yet ppl where cheastbeating, you cant even manouver 50% of your fleet in the same direction

We did, over a week ago, word is you never got back to us :P

gxyEpvP.jpg

Edited by Augustus Charles Hobart H

We did, over a week ago, word is you never got back to us :P

gxyEpvP.jpg

man we sit for last week every day 1h in kpr  you can count what we have ship by ship, and decide to get a fair fight or undock with 50 ppl,  it takes you literally sometimes 2h to form up and you always chose the 2nd option, so now stfu and live with your choices.

• Like 1

man we sit for last week every day 1h in kpr  you can count what we have ship by ship, and decide to get a fair fight or undock with 50 ppl,  it takes you literally sometimes 2h to form up and you always chose the 2nd option, so now stfu and live with your choices.

Fair fights don't happen in front of KPR, you know that as well as I do, your going to get 25 v 30 or your going to get half our fleet and a bunch of pubs, your just looking for the latter.  A fair fight was offered you declined.  Pull mechanics are well known in this game, it should not be possible to put 30 ships in a game but it is and we all know it is.  If you want a fair fight arrange one with us, but if its a war then strategy is the art of making the fights unfair.

Also when the feet sallied yesterday you were one of 4 fleets in front of KPR, the fleet smashed a small french fleet first then you tagged them as they came out of battle, unless you don't talk to the french you knew what was in there :P

Edited by Augustus Charles Hobart H

25 britain sail for george town (france city), they are planting the flag, happy to take an empty port from the france, but suddently a bellona sorry fleet tag them into a fight where for 1h and half they run and hide inside a bay, not understanding how     we can shoot them while they cant shoot us (is called heeling and use of wind)          getting caged in that bay all they could do     is hiding more and more inside,  the flag expire.     game over thx for the training session.     cya nextime.

linetrain.jpg

train2.jpg

train3.jpg

ph3s551.jpg

train4.jpg

• Like 2

25 britain sail for george town (france city), they are planting the flag, happy to take an empty port from the france, but suddently a bellona sorry fleet tag them into a fight where for 1h and half they run and hide inside a bay, not understanding how     we can shoot them while they cant shoot us (is called heeling and use of wind)          getting caged in that bay all they could do     is hiding more and more inside,  the flag expire.     game over thx for the training session.     cya nextime.

linetrain.jpg

train2.jpg

train3.jpg

ph3s551.jpg

train4.jpg

I don't like contributing to forum bickering, however this is maybe the single most inaccurate summation of the events you could possibly think up. 

The British Fleet set out to attack the port of Georgetown.The French and Spanish had defended these islands in the past, so we expected nothing less today. 

As the Fleet approached, we sighted a Pirate fleet, primarily composed of Bellonas. Realizing they had the BR to tag us, we prepared for battle; we knew a first rate fleet could not outrun a 3rd/2nd rate fleet. The pirates obviously were screening, which was to be expected. Although we knew it would be useless, we attempted to plant the flag. Once battle commenced, the British fleet formed a group and turned into the pirates. The simple goal was to get at least one good fight out of today.

As the British formation turned into the pirate fleet, we realized what the next hour and a half of our lives would be like. With the wind in the state it was, The faster and more agile pirate ships easily evaded the British fleet. The pirate fleet turned into full on rout early in the battle (I'm not angry about that, as that's what any sensible Captain would have done). As the British realized this, the order was given to turn around and sail with the wind away from the pirates (even though the Pirates were faster at all points of sail) with the plan being to try to reel them in using the wind. 

As the pirate fleet drifted away from the British, the kiting began. From a distance, the Pirate Fleet tagged the fleet with long range fire. 

With this in mind, the British fleet turned into the Bay of Georgetown, hoping the pirates would follow. This was a last ditch attempt at getting a fight, which proved to be fruitless. The British fleet formed up inside the Bay, ready to collapse in for a brawl.

However, much to the dismay of the British Captains, the pirate fleet never entered, instead shot broadside after broadside from a significant distance. Neither side sustained much damage in this exchange, however a French Renomee was dis masted and surrendered, while a British first rate lost the top of her mainmast.

Eventually the British Fleet retreated behind the island so as to stop tagging/getting tagged. 

I know this is a lot of words to read, but I really hope I summarized the battle as unbiased as possible so people wouldn't think the British or Pirates were cowards, as neither of those were displayed here. :)

Edited by Lord Cutler Beckett
  • Like 6

Vic n12    they where 6 vic 1 santi 1 buc + some other 4-5 small ships around

They let the vic get tagged and the other didnt join, becouse in their opinion, they could not get the fight vs us o_O   

firstrate.jpg

"we do not post ganks, you do becouse you think that winning 35 vs 23 is an accomplishment ,   "    strange then that you think 15 v2 is an accomplishment

I don't like contributing to forum bickering, however this is maybe the single most inaccurate summation of the events you could possibly think up. 

The British Fleet set out to attack the port of Georgetown.The French and Spanish had defended these islands in the past, so we expected nothing less today. 

As the Fleet approached, we sighted a Pirate fleet, primarily composed of Bellonas. Realizing they had the BR to tag us, we prepared for battle; we knew a first rate fleet could not outrun a 3rd/2nd rate fleet. The pirates obviously were screening, which was to be expected. Although we knew it would be useless, we attempted to plant the flag. Once battle commenced, the British fleet formed a group and turned into the pirates. The simple goal was to get at least one good fight out of today.

As the British formation turned into the pirate fleet, we realized what the next hour and a half of our lives would be like. With the wind in the state it was, The faster and more agile pirate ships easily evaded the British fleet. The pirate fleet turned into full on rout early in the battle (I'm not angry about that, as that's what any sensible Captain would have done). As the British realized this, the order was given to turn around and sail with the wind away from the pirates (even though the Pirates were faster at all points of sail) with the plan being to try to reel them in using the wind. 

As the pirate fleet drifted away from the British, the kiting began. From a distance, the Pirate Fleet tagged the fleet with long range fire. 

With this in mind, the British fleet turned into the Bay of Georgetown, hoping the pirates would follow. This was a last ditch attempt at getting a fight, which proved to be fruitless. The British fleet formed up inside the Bay, ready to collapse in for a brawl.

However, much to the dismay of the British Captains, the pirate fleet never entered, instead shot broadside after broadside from a significant distance. Neither side sustained much damage in this exchange, however a French Renomee was dis masted and surrendered, while a British first rate lost the top of her mainmast.

Eventually the British Fleet retreated behind the island so as to stop tagging/getting tagged. 

I know this is a lot of words to read, but I really hope I summarized the battle as unbiased as possible so people wouldn't think the British or Pirates were cowards, as neither of those were displayed here. :)

What Cutler wrote is correct, neither side performed badly in my own opinion. I might argue that the use of the word "Rout" would be incorrect.

Pirates did what we could to keep the brits at range, and you realized what we were doing and didn't play a game you couldn't win and tried to lure us into the bay.

I hope we can get a fair fight going some time, either in a port battle or the OW, what Redman suggested is a good compromise I think. (And since 1st rates are limited, most people would be willing to risk their ships such as bellonas and second rates, while the captains with back-up 1st rates would be willing to risk a 1st rate)

Edited by Alan Demarest
  • Like 4

Thx cutler and thx Alan for a description of what really happened. We really need more of this kind of posts and less of the LV kind of posts i think.

Would support redmans attempt at a battle like this as well. A similar battle was offered to the French fleet some weeks ago but unfortunately never happend.

Thx cutler and thx Alan for a description of what really happened. We really need more of this kind of posts and less of the LV kind of posts i think.

Would support redmans attempt at a battle like this as well. A similar battle was offered to the French fleet some weeks ago but unfortunately never happend.

Who is WE ? you do know your on our clans recruitment pages.

WE as in "this gaming community"

Less toxic "you suck" posts and more "hey this was fun, congratulations on your effort" posts would be a good thing for the community. Obviously you don't have to agree with me here. I would still assume there are more players in "we the community" that would agree then the other way around.

• Like 2