Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

1 minute ago, Intrepido said:

With so many people you would become easily the biggest clan in the server, an unstoppable force again in NA. With new BR system, you wont need 25 guys in every port battle.

Strange sounds exactly like what i did . already.    Dejavu!       Btw we left a dyng game albion, for join another dead game? nah.

2 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Kloothomel, Hachiroku and Christendom would enjoy his company. Feels good within the family company.

I would welcome him as opponent. And hear him yell at me on TS because I wasn't afraid of him. I dislike you more than I do LV. You are toxic.

On 7/18/2018 at 1:41 AM, Banished Privateer said:

I feel honored. Being disliked by you is a good feeling. I'm happy that such person like you does not like me :)

@Lord Vicious might read your comment like an insult doe. 

non taken

And about the fear thing he lie, soo much that he needed to go in other nations ts3 begging them for help for face SORRY,    See in reality words means 0, facts speak the truth, and the truth is,   neither sweden, or brit or denmark or usa or vp ever got the balls to face alone this clan :)       and i always got ears and eyes everywhere so i now who was begging who to help.

So behind Klooth mask that he pretend now to not be afraid, the moment i yelled to him that i was coming, he spent the entire day jumping from nation ts to nations ts to rally reinforcements.         

Unlike him i have a good memory and i liked to make screenshots, stats tracking, and recording of enemy ts3.    

So i am glad he is happy to have me as an opponent, but this time try not to rally more then 1 nation at time k ? just becouse you not afraid right?

Edited by Lord Vicious

53 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Sorry,  you are?

I bet you don't remember your failures against Sweden as pirate either, eventually switching nation.

Talking about memory, can you remind us why you have left the game? 

Edited by Ellias

On 7/19/2018 at 1:54 PM, Ellias said:

I bet you don't remember your failures against Sweden as pirate either, eventually switching nation.

Talking about memory, can you remind us why you have left the game? 

Poor delusional boy,  we left for brit when devs got nice idea to make 2 coalitions and pirate alone   so it was 1 nation vs 3 all the damn time, was pointless ,  Pirate pop reduced by 70% by that nice idea.                 

Only time i faced sweden (NOT A COALITION) sweden got repelled, sveno lost all pb vs us, and then went to beg denmark and france to rescue him.     Jeheil even made an entire letter to the king about and he called it BACK IN BLACK.

Fact is none of this nations ever concluded anyhting by themself (let alone clans)  it was always coalition,  while SORRY as clan fight entire coalitions of nations, winning for 2 years.         I understand truth  is harsh but thats what it is         i didnt see a single clan able to form up a full fleet by themself  since september 2015    while sorry went on up to  march 2017 

On 7/22/2018 at 8:41 AM, Flash Jack said:

Ah....

Games moved from all the exploits you used and don't bother to deny them I'm not intrested.

The game you used to play was simple and easy. Now it's realistic and hard....

You would be lost at sea, ranting like captain birdseye.

Lol i remember a time where there was no map end no compass  so   gtfo  , dont pretend to teach dad how to fuck we say where i live.

Edited by Lord Vicious

• 7 months later...
On 12/23/2018 at 8:54 PM, Intrepido said:

Hope you are enjoying Atlas, LV. 

Because, so far, it has a lot of (unhappy) customers. 

game improved immensely and with incoming wipe and new rules even more i have 150 happy members looking to 250+ on end of march with next wipe.  Fill free to apply  https://discord.gg/TEVFXTc

Na is too late for recover it it will go release have some pop spike becouse ppl dont know it then drop fast

Edited by Lord Vicious