Game-Labs Forum

Remove the crafting limits

Why can i only craft 32 iron ingots at a time? its just annoying and since you need hundreds of them for one ship it takes forever too. Just let me craft for example 240 ingots at once. Would save me alot of time.

Why not remove all crafting limits and let me craft as much of a material i want at once. Don't see any reasons for these limits to exists.

Sry about bad english and the clickbaity title.  :D

• Like 9

It takes a whole 30 seconds longer.  Not really a necessary change in my opinion.  

When you're crafting 1000 iron fitting it takes more like 5 minutes longer. Of clicking the same button. Over...

and over...

and over...

and over...

and over...

and over...

and over...

and over...

and over...

... pressing? No. Necessary? Absolutely.

• Like 4

It takes a whole 30 seconds longer.  Not really a necessary change in my opinion.  

and another 30 seconds and another thirty seconds and then another...I can not believe how many players want this game to take forever to play. Why would a game add a single second to mundane operations?

Captains, this is a known issue and will be improved most likely within user interface rework

good to hear!  I would love to see some ideas from other games.

Being able to dictate the number, being able to schedule jobs or have it run at another time/set aside hours etc.

Yeah this is the biggest problem with their UI.

And many times the limits are nonsensical. 

Like for example, making precious metal ingots and coins, the slider goes up to 16, but they are needed in multiples of 15 to make notes. 

It's a time sink of pushing buttons and waiting for confirmations to appear then pushing more buttons.

It's not the end of the world, but its :(

Edited by Captain

It's not the stack limit that's annoying, it's the lag.

The game can handle 52 cannonballs flying through the air to impact a forest of masts and sails, but somehow the damn Craft button makes the servers agonize over the decision for five seconds.

• Like 2

The game can handle 52 cannonballs flying through the air to impact a forest of masts and sails, but somehow the damn Craft button makes the servers agonize over the decision for five seconds.

Ah ! There's more crafting than balls flying !! I knew it....

Even without the lag, crafting 1500 pieces 16 at a time IS ANNOYING.

Sure lag is annoying, it doesn't mean limit isn't.

Captains, this is a known issue and will be improved most likely within user interface rework

perhaps you can give us a a time phrase of the upcoming development of major things

atm we as a community have no clue of the pace of development

you can give a rigid time frame if you want, if development implements earlier its just a plus..

(Then we know whats coming or nor)

atm the community is not knowing how implementation (in development point of view) is affecting gameplay. exc .exc..

Personally, I'd like the option to type in the number of something I want to craft/buy.  Especially for purchasing when there are thousands 1500 or so available, if I just want 100, or some other specific number, it's almost impossible to narrow down.

How about labor discounts for larger runs?

IRL a big part of labor is setting up tooling to do something.

Give an advantage to the more organized crafter.

How about labor discounts for larger runs?

IRL a big part of labor is setting up tooling to do something.

Give an advantage to the more organized crafter.

That would give another advantage to clans and disadvantage to solo crafter (that has to cycle through multiple jobs). Also an "rich getting richer" mechanic. I see no need for that other than "I want to have more stuff!".

• Like 2