Game-Labs Forum

Is there a new UG in the works?

Artyom15

My friends and I love Ultimate General. It is hilarious to play while on voice chat, and I have gotten hours of fun out of singleplayer in Gettysburg alone. Someone in a recent thread mentioned that the next one will be Ultimate General: Antietam, but it seems to me that the forum/company is now putting most of their effort into Naval Action. Is there another UG in the works, and is it Antietam? I haven't seen anything about it beyond that one post, but I'm also pretty blind so... yeah.

Sorry for the delay to provide more info. I wish we were able to do so sooner but we needed to sort out several aspects of the intended product specifications before presenting it to you. We want to be accurate into what we will promise for the future game. 

Yeah I understand but it's like waiting for christmas, not knowing excactly what's coming and when :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, 

Yes it is in the works. We are working on a new game for the series which will be much more than a battle. More details asap :)

Cut the guy some slack! Antietam is Okay but Chickamauga would have been my choice.... Being from Georgia and all, seemed like a natural choice for second game....((;o )

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi again guys! Probably many of you already know of this website (civilwar.org), but I bring it up for those that don't. It's a very good website showcasing the Civil War. Below is a link to the specific Battle of Antietam page outlining the great battle at Antietam. Once on this initial page, and just below the opening summary, there is the " View The Battle Map" section. Here there are 3 links written in red letters. The last one, "Animated Map", takes you to a very nice narration of the battle, along with nice animations of the various units involved and how they maneuvered throughout the battle. This is the good stuff!

More and more I really like UGG. Antietam could well be a masterpiece if the developer gets it all right. Here is the link http://www.civilwar.org/battlefields/antietam.htmlHope you all like it.

• 3 weeks later...