Game-Labs Forum

Invisible units as of new patch

Losenis

Guys, make sure you upload your DXDiag.txt files, or other appropriate system/driver information. This will help the devs figure out if its a hardware/driver incompatibility with their new rendering systems.

On the other hand, make sure you have the latest drivers--NVIDIA released some new drivers two days ago for all their cards(from the 8-series to the 700-series.)

Guys, make sure you upload your DXDiag.txt files, or other appropriate system/driver information. This will help the devs figure out if its a hardware/driver incompatibility with their new rendering systems.

On the other hand, make sure you have the latest drivers--NVIDIA released some new drivers two days ago for all their cards(from the 8-series to the 700-series.)

I'm not even going to pretend I know what any of that meant.... lol

On another note, I tried turning Unit Transparency on (I had it off) and a turned Unit Shadows off. That seems to have done the trick :). All units are now visible for me.

• Like 1

lol

On another note, I tried turning Unit Transparency on (I had it off) and a turned Unit Shadows off. That seems to have done the trick :). All units are now visible for me.

Maybe it reset the settings. Might be something the Devs should look into.

This^^ .....tried changing the resolution no go, but what worked also for me, was turning the 'transparency on' 'shadows off'....