Game-Labs Forum

[TOTC] Total Oblivion Trading Company - PvP2

And that moment that you have 140 pen that does 44 damage each pen, plus double charge loaded on only one side, that should pen even more to make certain you get the 44 damage...yet your enemy takes partial damage to about 3/4 left and then stops losing any damage even though you keep recording more and more hits. And this is happening for everyone on your team.

(quick math: 44 x 312 = 13,728 total damage hp spread between possibly 3 ships = 4,576 dmg per enemy ship)

You'd think my mates and I would've sunk a few more ships....but sidebars just stopped dropping. :(

iiZhMsg.jpg

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne

Finally, after facing 4 Pirate Frigates in 4 different occasions (sank 2 by accident, 1 escaped, 1 sank me), I finally capture one. Much thanks to [bLACK]7Grams, who could've left the port battle, but stayed and fought to the death. And thanks to the US [NPG] fleet for including me in the PB.

Behold:

The Pirate Frigate aptly renamed -

U.S.S Duplicitous

8nmsIqt.jpg

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne

• 2 weeks later...

Official announcement:

Total Oblivion has split their forces. A handful of mates have left the US nation to the Dutch in an attempt to help balance nation population. Let's give them a fond farewell as they begin a new adventure spreading the Total Oblivion love to new enemy down south.

Contact [TOVNM] Hendrick van der Decken in game for more information.

• 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, Cpt Blackthorne said:

Calling all TOTC members interested in coming to Dutch nation, please feel free to contact me in game as Hendrick van der Decken. I have plenty of ships to rebuild your fleets with. See you soon.

Should go French or Spanish. Bolster their numbers with Dutch and Reichsflotte support.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PolishMartyr said:

Should go French or Spanish. Bolster their numbers with Dutch and Reichsflotte support.

I've change my name and am calling for my old clanmates to finally rejoin me :)  BTW, you need a banner and signature image...let me know and I will create one for you and your clan. :)

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

I've change my name and am calling for my old clanmates to finally rejoin me :)  BTW, you need a banner and signature image...let me know and I will create one for you and your clan. :)

Been planning to do one myself being a Graphic Designer and all. Give it a shot though, glad to see others work.