Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action x64 doesnt work?

blindshot

Hello Guys,

since i bought the game i was unable to play the game with the normal Naval Action Launcher/Exe. The x86 works fine for me but the normal Naval Action.... is kinda creepy

Take a look ;D? Highway to hell? I dont see water at all. Changing Graphic settings show no effect except the Mesh.

There is really not a bit of water when i play the x64 client. The blue ground is ye.. the blue Ground/Plane... xD

Playing on
i5 4460

with 8 gb ram

r7 260x

post-17953-0-83022900-1460152025_thumb.png

post-17953-0-74798600-1460152027_thumb.png

Hello Guys,

since i bought the game i was unable to play the game with the normal Naval Action Launcher/Exe. The x86 works fine for me but the normal Naval Action.... is kinda creepy

Take a look ;D? Highway to hell? I dont see water at all. Changing Graphic settings show no effect except the Mesh.

There is really not a bit of water when i play the x64 client. The blue ground is ye.. the blue Ground/Plane... xD

Playing on

i5 4460

with 8 gb ram

r7 260x

Captain, what is your Windows version?

Please, try to set Compatibility with Windows 7 on the both client.exe and client_,exe files (here \SteamApps\common\Naval Action)

Naval Action_ exe offers only Win XP,Vista and WIndows Server
Naval Action exe offers only Vista, Windows Server.

Know from Older Games that sometimes its possible to set Compability if there any problems between Game and OS but seems not to be this time otherwise i had Win7 in the selection.

Tried out win xp compability and Vista. (usually would never take vista since its crap but was the only option to try out hehe :))

Captain, to clarify, you can play the game under x86 version without any issue, right? Have you tried to install Service pack for Win 7? (otherwise you would have Win7 option in compatibility mode)

Not really sure why your 64bitOS is not supporting NA in 64bit. I too launch from the Steam menu and game plays just fine in 64 bit. I'm running Win7 Pro 64 and have no issues with my AMD based system. Start with basics mate, make sure you have all the latest drivers and updates installed for you rig and hardware. Check for any conflicts and/or malware, etc... And if it's running fine in the 32 bit launcher, let her be and enjoy the sea!

Happy Sailing!

Hi blindshot,

press the "Windows Key" and the "Pause/Break" Key together.

With this you enter the System Screen.

Check below Windows-Edition. There you can Read your Version and what Servicepack is installed.

Please Report your Version ans your Systemtype. The best Thing is that you post a Screenshot of the System window here.

You can use the Windows Update or this link to download the Update:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=5842

If you use the Windows Update Feature check the available Updates. Maybe there is the Windows 10 Upgrade also selected so you can now deselect it.

After the Servicepack Installation you can also set the Update Service to : Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install manually

This will also prevent a Windows 10 Upgrade. Go to Windows Update / Settings for do so.

After the Service Pack 1 Install you should reinstall your Graphics Driver.

The other way is to upgrade to win 10. But i Recommend to install Win 10 not through the Windows Update Feature. A Clean install is much better.

Edited by Sartarius