Game-Labs Forum

PVP 2 USA is down

Evilbill

aww you take way too much of what I say personally. Meanwhile I log off and do other things that still make me laugh.

Oh and btw, Im the guy that tagged him... but sure, your version sounds better. Tell me more please?

Ah, an ass in the game chat and an ass on the forums. 

It would be nice if there was an update on this, though. But I completely understand that the devs are likely working on the issue(s), so I'm not going to show my ass and whine about it.

• Like 1

Sorry for the iconvenience we are doing something about the something that happened it will be fixed sometime ya know whenever don't worry more updates on our apologies will be posted every 5 hours

What difference does it make? You knowing what the problem doesn't contribute anything towards the restoration of the server, I prefer them putting more time towards fixing the problem rather than sitting here making you feel better. 

• Like 1

What difference does it make? You knowing what the problem doesn't contribute anything towards the restoration of the server, I prefer them putting more time towards fixing the problem rather than sitting here making you feel better. 

It's called consideration towards your customer and it only takes a couple minutes for one developer to show that consideration to a lot of players who were waiting for hours to play and who did not know what's going on or when the game will be up again.

PVP 2 was down about 8 hours during primetime......what other mmo has that happened before ?

There's only one other game I can think of that had an unexpected shut down for that long or longer where the players didn't know what the hell was going on............PotBS after the new developers took over.

Edited by Bert Beard

Ah, an ass in the game chat and an ass on the forums. 

It would be nice if there was an update on this, though. But I completely understand that the devs are likely working on the issue(s), so I'm not going to show my ass and whine about it.

I like what you did there

" im not gonna whine, but WHAAAAAA"