Game-Labs Forum

PVP 2 USA is down

Evilbill

Just started playing, And I know it's nobody's fault and I'm ranting at nothing, but it does make me a little un-optimistic when a sever can suddenly and without warning go down for hours. Again though I just started playing, and this is an Alpha, probably a rarity. 

• Like 1

To Sacredchord,

This is the second unexpected down time in the 2 months i've been playing. The first one they gave us like 30 mins notice and this one seems to be unplanned with no notice. It has never been down more than an hour and a half tho so just so you know this is a very rare occurence.

yeah, ill go 300 on ya, 

THIS, IS, ALPHA!!!

these things happen. As much as we troll, whine and complain, we understand. better now then with 60k people waiting to get in.

ok, now im crying....

Edited by Anceitus

One would think that for proper whining, one would at least get the subject matter correct.

Have you ever heard the term "self fulfilling prophecy"?

To be fair, I don't think legitimate gripes turning players away from a game is a "self fulfilling prophecy" more of a human reaction to do things that are more entertaining. Like not checking the refresh list for 3 hours in hope of playing a game I just paid 40$ for. Now I'm not looking for a refund, I paid money for an alpha and I get that. But I'm not going to feel bad if I stop playing because, well, this. 

There has been no mention of the server being taken down for good. Settle down.

This has happened before, issues with providers took it down an hour or so after maint, it'll be back up when they resolve the issue.

• Like 1

yeah but a heads up would be nice. indef, half a day, 29 minutes and 45 seconds... something... camaaaan!

in all honesty though, they should have enough common sense to know that if they shut the server down, all its members become forum trolls and whiners

Edited by Anceitus

and ofc no update. Yet another great concept ruined by halfassed developers. if ya messed it up, just say so. if you have no clue, shut it down, but  ffs say something!

There's no reason to whine. Neither here, nor in global chat when Brits bring a fight to your area.

There's no reason to whine. Neither here, nor in global chat when Brits bring a fight to your area.

aww you take way too much of what I say personally. Meanwhile I log off and do other things that still make me laugh.

Oh and btw, Im the guy that tagged him... but sure, your version sounds better. Tell me more please?

Edited by Anceitus