Game-Labs Forum

Danish 78 gun ship Norge 1800

At first when i saw this vessel i thought that it was something of an ugly duckling however the more i look the better she looks (more modern than a British vessel of the same date)

She is the Danish 78 gun Norge 1800.

I love the way the stern narrows so that it looks like a 3rd rate with a frigate stern (should make stern raking difficult) plus her armament is impressive.

http://threedecks.org/index.php?display_type=show_ship&id=704

post-6960-0-26290100-1459678115_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Unfortunately she will probably not be! I am for the moment only concentrating on ships ordered by the developers!! any projects of mine on speculation will have to wait although i must say i would love to build such a strange and interesting vessel 

Well thats unfortunate :/ I really hope that you will do her sometime in the future, because she certainly is interesting(and im very fond of interesting and strange vessels :P)

• Like 1

Well thats unfortunate :/ I really hope that you will do her sometime in the future, because she certainly is interesting(and im very fond of interesting and strange vessels :P)

thats why i have posted her here ... so she gets considered for the game, she has character and is interesting and different to look at plus her armament is very different to current vessels in game!!

I think she is just the sort of vessel the game needs!! or at least should have!

Maybe once i have finished my current commissions and i find time i might just build her 

• Like 1

Hohlenberg sure was ....hm, innovative :P

My favourite ships were the Christian VII (not the CVII from the ps poll) and his Hvide Orn corvette, though.

Really cool stern design:

I have this plan and that of the Norge in 12k * 4k if you want it :)

Edited by Malachi
  • Like 3

Hohlenberg sure was ....hm, innovative :P

My favourite ships were the Christian VII (not the CVII from the ps poll) and his Hvide Orn corvette, though.

Really cool stern design:

attachicon.gifC7_small.jpg

I have this plan and that of the Norge in 12k * 4k if you want it :)

if you have the norge in higher res i would love to have a copy??????