Game-Labs Forum

I hearby foreswear Pyracy...

Pagan Pete

Given the amount O time I spent doing evil upon the world, I have decided to turn over a new leaf.

I be selling off ill me ill gotten gains, and will be going national later today.

I reckon, since i did the most harm to the Yankees, Ill join them and teach them how to fight pyrates… fin they will have me?

Time fer a change. :)

APRIL FOOLS!!!  :lol: 

• Like 8

Given the amount O time I spent doing evil upon the world, I have decided to turn over a new leaf.

I be selling off ill me ill gotten gains, and will be going national later today.

I reckon, since i did the most harm to the Yankees, Ill join them and teach them how to fight pyrates… fin they will have me?

Time fer a change. :)

I did the same yesterday. I and my friend went to the Dutch simply because Pirates are too crowded. They offer no challenge right now just insane portion of controlled - PVP free territory. 

• Like 1

The thing is - how far can you ever trust someone who has already turned their coat one or more times?

Speaking personally I would not welcome someone who was a national, then became a pirate when the going got tough and now wants to come slinking back

It's a loyalty/back-bone thing

The thing is - how far can you ever trust someone who has already turned their coat one or more times?

Speaking personally I would not welcome someone who was a national, then became a pirate when the going got tough and now wants to come slinking back

It's a loyalty/back-bone thing

Absolutely not. I started to play like a pirate, which was quite challenging in the past. There was ongoing war with the Brits and the USA, but now these opportunities are gone. So I have joined a smaller nation to get some fights instead of staying in Pirate-Danish powerblock which has created a safezone over 1/3 of the map. 

I would call a carebear who wishes to play in such PVPfree zone a turncoat. In case he decides to leave when his side is starting to struggle. As I have no personal connection to any nation in the game I give no **** for what faction I am playing. I will always play for the underdogs and so being a turncoat. But I will never betray the nation I am currently playing for. This is my loyalty. 

I think you are making this personal sir, just because many Brits went pirate when you have lost the Hispaniola and Cuba. 

Edited by Porpoise

I did the same yesterday. I and my friend went to the Dutch simply because Pirates are too crowded. They offer no challenge right now just insane portion of controlled - PVP free territory. 

LOLOLOL I laugh because I went off from Dutch to pursue my freebooter gameplay :) Godpspeed and hope to cross your path down south :)

Seems these player migrations at the moment are totally necessary and natural somehow given the alfa revision state of things and surely help with information for the devs,