Game-Labs Forum

Labor Hours reset upon creation of a new character

Dear Captains, upon creation of a new character a warning about labor hours reset will be implemented most likely in the upcoming content patch.

The workaround is to use the whole pool of LH before the character is created. We are sorry for inconvenience.

• Like 3

Thanks for information.

I have read this post to late. :( What is the reason for labor hour reset and will this mechanic change in future patch?

People were farming crafting XP by using starting Labor hours to level up crafting.  They would do this by creating new characters, using the labor hours, deleting the character, then repeating the process.  This worked because XP is bound to the steam account but labor hours were bound to the character..... easy fix: simply start the characters with no labor hours.

WARNING: if you want to explore PVE, or a different PVP server, you labor hours will be reset across all servers.  

Kudos to the Dev team for quickly fixing the exploit. 

Edited by Sea Daddy

Ok, it's made by design. But anyway, now I am warned to save my labor hours before creating a new charakter.

But after creating the new one, the labor hours are constant on the servers if switching between the servers?

Edited by Likedeeler

Ok, it's made by design. But anyway, now I am warned to save my labor hours before creating a new charakter.

But after creating the new one, the labor hours are constant on the servers if switching between the servers?

Right,  If you use half your hours on one server then switch server (not create a new character) , the other half of your labor hours is available on the other server.

Yes, unless there is a bug, in this case, report it through F11

I think it is ok. Didn’t try it. Actually I am playing on PvE as Danish to learn the game. Friend of mine British. Later we want to switch to PvP. Therefore I wanted to have a quick look at the political situation on pvp1, because we have to decide which nation we will join. I like the small ones, Scandinavians and Dutch.