Game-Labs Forum

Content Patch will be here 10-15th of April, now let's drink...

Ned Loe

it requires a rebuild of all ports database so the answer is

maybe next content patch

definitely during the port reset some time later.

Will try hard.

So the port reset will not be at the next patch?

Will there be an announcement, what will stay and what will be resetted?

~ I'm curios cause there are a few player, which don't want to start all over again at zero and might not play the game anymore when they have to.

Like crafting lv. 0 or have to get to full rang again ~

Thank you in advance!

Yours faithfully,

Twig

Edited by Twig

~ I'm curios cause there are a few player, which don't want to start all over again at zero and might not play the game anymore when they have to.

Like crafting lv. 0 or have to get to full rang again ~

Thank you in advance!

Yours faithfully,

Twig

Funny that you mentioned those 2 points because that's exactly what you're gonna keep if a reset happens.

The craft level and rank won't be lost but the rest will.

Funny that you mentioned those 2 points because that's exactly what you're gonna keep if a reset happens.

The craft level and rank won't be lost but the rest will.

Well I think, that those are the two points which will hurt the players most of all.

Sure I want to know if we are able to keep 1 or 5 ships (maybe just the ships at the Capital?) and/or if it is possible to keep the upgrades / outposts.(Maybe just the permission to build those)

Actually where did you got those informations from? Is there already something anounced by the officials concerning that?

Edited by Twig

Well I think, that those are the two points which will hurt the players most of all.

Sure I want to know if we are able to keep 1 or 5 ships (maybe just the ships at the Capital?) and/or if it is possible to keep the upgrades / outposts.(Maybe just the permission to build those)

Actually where did you got those informations from? Is there already something anounced by the officials concerning that?

Check the admin's posts via his profile. You can find most of the important announcements there.

He tend to repeat this "no xp rank/craft wipe" from time to time so it should be easy to find it.

Edit : well funnily enough, I found one of those post by browsing the forum : http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/12572-time-for-a-wipe/page-2#entry226198

Edit² : And by the way, why is this topic in the tavern section ? It anything but off-topic.

Edited by Nalyd

Edit² : And by the way, why is this topic in the tavern section ? It anything but off-topic.

Dunnow - The admin put it here :3

Let's drink :D

Edit: I hoped that the admin might say something directly regarding this - the hope dies at last right?  (So maybe give a statement sothat we don't have to speculate the whole time)

Edited by Twig

zomg, the excitement....

But the original patch note mentions some gun and crew tweaks but nothing about land.... then he posts pics of land in battles!

Did Wind hit the rum too hard? Or Is there land in this coming patch? Or is this a "pre-land" but a few other tweaks only patch....

zomg, the excitement....

But the original patch note mentions some gun and crew tweaks but nothing about land.... then he posts pics of land in battles!

Did Wind hit the rum too hard? Or Is there land in this coming patch? Or is this a "pre-land" but a few other tweaks only patch....

I always hit rum too hard, can't even remember what happened last night.  :D Land in battles? Never heard of it... 

• Like 1