Game-Labs Forum

Le Tour de France

Bougainville

Dear Capitaines,

I propose that, since we've already come a long way from the east, keep on moving around the map so that we achieve a complete tour ( -including Bermuda, if possible- before the reset. Because why not. :lol:

• Like 5

Before the reset we should pick an area of the map and let all nations (who want to) establish a deep water base close to a central location and have constant OW pvp just for shits n giggles.

Yes. That is presently called 'Jamaica'. :lol:

• Like 2

Bourgainville i very much enjoyed your panama and honduras legs of the tour, you were rowdy and slightly uninvited guests but it was great fun doing the cannonball dance with you every night. can i suggest you pay a visit to the pirates on the way past? i hear they are keen to have a dance or two. :)

Fleeing fromm the boring lives in Fort Royal and then the Zika virus in Panama, the French are very much enjoying the sunbath, beaches, and tequillas en Cancun and Yucatan with the hospital host our people. Please don't leave, we Spanish people want you to stay! We guarantee free fiestas with the Brits in the island of Mugeres every night!

cancun2.jpg

• Like 1