Game-Labs Forum

Mac Freezes In Long Games

pcpete100

Guys,

Happy to help with testing. The game has great potential so thank you! The game is freezing on my iMac in games that last over a certain amount of time, the spinning wheel of death comes up and everything locks up in the game window, I have to force quit.

I can confirm this issue for myself. I have the game installed on both my OSX and Windows 7 partitions on my MacBook Pro, and I have crashing issues when playing on my Mac. The game freezes up and locks up my computer forcing a hard reboot. When I play the windows version, I have no such issue.

• 1 month later...

Hi new to the game and the forum so on a steep learning curve! New to gaming so kinda overwhelmed at the serious/intensity of some posts! Fascinated by the game and keen to get to grips- any really detailed instructions for game play etc? I'm kinda still in the dark feeling my way! Playing on macbook 15 inch late 2008 running mavericks- game was fine first few times but seems to freeze- everything disappears apart from the map which remains frozen- have to go through a reboot. Any thoughts as to solution? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...