Game-Labs Forum

A letter to the King - Latest Episode (Hiatus)

Jeheil

Isn't life an odd old thing. 6 hours after I posted this the announcement of a 'one-server' to rule them all with PB timers comes out. No link inferred, just delicious timing.

Mumma, I am coming home. L2tK will be back with news from the Caribbean :).

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Having returned home from my Global journeys the King was a bit of a royal grumpy monkey that I have stopped producing L2tK. He has sentenced me to eat and drink my own body weight in Christmas Fare, top surgeons have estimated this will take 2-3 weeks. Then I will be dispatched back to the Caribbean with quill in hand and all the well balanced reporting a one eyed man can do !

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am sort of hanging on a reasonable Aussie contingent appearing in the evening...if this doesn't happen soon, ill solo, the downtime is still a bit icky for us, like its sort of 8.30pm on a weeknight and the server goes down for us in 15 mins or so.

Edited by Jeheil
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Jeheil said:

I am sort of hanging on a reasonable Aussie contingent appearing in the evening...if this doesn't happen soon, ill solo, the downtime is still a bit icky for us, like its sort of 8.30pm on a weeknight and the server goes down for us in 15 mins or so.

H e l l o K i t t y real life man. If the server goes up at 21-22 you can play until 6 am like real loosers like myself and half the server do. You can also go to bed at 20pm aussie time an wake up at like 5-6am like a normal person. I don't give a cake how you make it work as long as the 2 of us can go on another adventure or a good old balls Deep port battle again.

- don't bypass filters. please. - The Moderation Team

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Jeheil said:

Then you should come join Poland my friend. Eventually SCAR will return from their hiatus and it will be nice to see a familiar face back.

We miss your video updates! Also I miss seeing a record of how pathetic gb has become in your absence.

We have so much drama now:

Russian aggression on the Sverige nation.

gb +usa in bed (again).

pirate resurgence.

Sverige nation making puppets of the French and Danes!

Spain+ russian empire humiliation of gb.

Polish and Prussia on the brink of war!

Dutch...... (I have no idea what these guys actually do from day to day!)

Gb abandons the historical safe pve waters North of Belize. Betraying the thousands of dead British captains, who fought to defend that region from past aggression, who are barried in the region.

Soo much to report on including the abuse of game mechanics (again) by certain players.  

Return buddy 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...