Game-Labs Forum

Open letter to Game Labs regarding RNoN and DRUNK.

The letter itself:

I bought this game not long ago after seeing some YouTube footage. The footage contained a french fleet of 20 ships battling another fleet, a british one with 20 ships aswell. I bought the game, installed it, took of my pants and shirt, filled my bottle of water, locked my door and sat down. I quickly realized I could be flying the swedish flag and as a swedish citizen and former history student, I instantly selected Sweden. Now, I live in the very southern region of Sweden called Scania, and it's right next to Denmark. This ofcourse means that I, once again former history student, got a urge to sink danish ships. I selected EU PvP One. EU PvP One, EU PvP One, PvP.

Now remember that Drunk supposedly fights against being told what to do - while at the same time professing that anyone who doesn't focus >entirely< on PvP should leave the server. Hypocrisy #1.

Only a week or two after I got the game, there was a decleration made between Sweden and Denmark-Norway. This decleration was made by the "authority" of two clans on each side. Kungliga Flottan (KF) and Holy Roman Empire (HRE) were the ones who spoke on behalf of Sweden in this matter. Now I am a member of the, if I may say, known clan DRUNK. The clan was, to my understanding, created because of this exact decleration and because of the fact that I did not want to follow the decleration and keep sinking danish ships, I joined them. Why? It was the only swedish privateer clan and still is, and privateering under a swedish flag is what I desire to do.

Which is funny, considering that quite a few members of Drunk were hardly older than a week at the time of black friday - hell, some of them weren't even there. So what you're effectively saying is that it's wrong that those who actually fielded the largest ships, fought in the war, did the port battles, knew exactly what a 1-port situation is like, and are (while not perfect) still the closest thing to a democratic representation of the nation - should not have been able to make that call, but instead favour the judgement of a couple of guys in cutters and snows who knew nothing and/or lost nothing. But do keep up the masquerade that there's a Stalinist-level oppressive regime and all that jazz.

Every day I see people trash talk DRUNK on a quite severe level simply because they don't believe in our ideas and thoughts of how things should be. I've never uttered a single bad word towards anyone, on the other hand I've tried my very best to be humble and polite in every discussion I've been in, yet I've been called almost everything between heaven and hell already with only few weeks worth of playtime. This is once again something I have to question, if the game developers agrees to their ways of expressing themselves about DRUNK in the global swedish chatt?

One quick note is that I havent personally seen any member of DRUNK verbally abusing anyone else, however I am aware that one member recently had a chatt restriction. So to answer a question before it even comes; No, I do not deny that other members of DRUNK may or may not have been verbaly abusive themselves.

I'd like to round of by quoting two parts of the thread where DRUNK got labled as traitors by Kungliga Flottan (KF).

"it has come to my attention that a Rogue naval unit of the Swedish Navy has broken my explicit orders to respect our signed cease fire with the Danish Nation, by attacking and capturing completely undefended Danish Harbours."

- King Gustavus Adolphus, 10.27 PM 28'th of March 2016 (Original Post in "DRUNK - Accused of Treason")

"Exactly, DRUNK should show their true colors and raise the flag of their master rather than fielding a flag which they do not have the best intentions for." - Zehtuka, 10.42 PM 28'th of March 2016 (Comment in "DRUNK - Accused of Treason")

So once again, "King" Gustavus Adolphus claims to have full authority over the faction and command any player within it to do as he please. As said before, without any official statement that gives them this authority that they believe they have.

Zehtuka also strongly gives his thoughts about their authority by labling themselves as the "masters" of Sweden. I do not believe that I have to express my thoughts about this at alll as it's very obvious.

Then you must have been blind or are outright lying, because quite frankly no one would've really cared much at all about Drunk's anti-Dane position had they not gone off on endless spammy tirades and whinging about the treaty, and a massive amount of trashing of the other clans. These forum threads are a drop in the bucket compared to the number of times that any of the other clans have been labeled as traitors by Drunk, the only thing good about them about the last two weeks it that those endless chat hijackings had finally subsided, but after today we can probably expect more of it yet again. Thank god that I finally have a clan chat now so that I don't need to suffer through it.

I'd also like to point out the irony that the leader of the main Danish-Norweigan clan, Herminator, was seen in the attack they launched versus Oranje (I believe it was Oranje atleast). His pressence was even called out by the moderator Mirones that also happily redecorated his cabin. This battle started before DRUNK launched their attack, so my question is.. Who did truely break the treaty when it comes to clans? Jordun was a apparently clan less, that could have been solved by diplomacy easily, but Herminator still made the call to engage a Swedish port?

And this just goes to show the diplomatic excellence and know-how that we have come to expect from you guys.

Edited for cleaner formatting.

Edited by Guest

I still fail to grasp how anyone in an online video game thinks they have the right to dictate someone else's actions. I really hope those people are not in my country and voting for what I can and can not do in real life.

• Like 7

So hillarious self appointed 'spokesmen' of ALL players under a certain flag...not!

Have fun and play the game your way, you paid for it so you should be allowed to do whatever you want right?!

Well, allright people should not restrict you from doing anything you want as we all payed to have fun, but we have a faction that will make you do whatever the heck you want. And those are the pirates. There is not a single way we can enfore this upon anybody, but it kinda makes you an irritating guy if you ignore everybody and just insist on sinking danes under a swedish flag if you can sink as much danes as you like under a pirate flag?

I can't imagine any "over inflated ego drama queen" actually controlling a clan of more then 10 people.

For me people who say "We spit on majority of Sweden not wanting to fight with Danes, I WON'T STOP my sacred war against them!" look more like a drama queen.

I have been playing online games since they first came into existence and I can tell you from experience, most but not all guild or clan leaders have inflated egos and many are drama queens, the worst are those that name a guild or clan after themselves.

As for the division in your own nation, its down to you guys to sort out not the devs.

The split will damage your nation over time and eventually both sides will realise it and come to an arrangement one way or the other.

It seems to me everyone on that side of the world is scared of the Danes, might be these Drunk guys simply have more balls than the rest of the nation or they really are drunk lol.

"History nerd" not knowing who Horatio Nelson is? Like really? 

I mostly studied older history, from the third dynasty to the begining of the medieval aera. I've studied a lot about the second world war too, but nothing else. No need to be rude about me being slow on one name from a period I havent read nor studied much about.

• Like 2

I still fail to grasp how anyone in an online video game thinks they have the right to dictate someone else's actions. I really hope those people are not in my country and voting for what I can and can not do in real life.

May be because you sign for a Nation vs Nation game, with a player driven diplomacy... Players who can't follow nation diplomacy had make a mistake when they created their Captain as a national captain and not a pirate....

• Like 4

May be because you sign for a Nation vs Nation game, with a player driven diplomacy... Players who can't follow nation diplomacy had make a mistake when they created their Captain as a national captain and not a pirate....

Exactly. It can be a strength of nations that they're bound to whatever the majority of members decide as policy, and it could be a strength for pirates if they're not. 

Or you can make it not actually  binding, but just "fining" players/clans that ignore the treaties. Fines would need to be paid if you wanted to join in on the policy making again.

Edited by Yar987

If I remember right, DRUNK were a happy part of the Swedish nation until the Danes came and whacked the swedes into submission. That was when the DRUNK rebellion began. They were in happy about the surrender and the giving of territory to the Danes. Just the same the guild I belong to. Just treat them as a small group of rebels fighting for the occupied territories return to Sweden or something like that. There is no need to start trying to mess with people game account and stuff like that.

• Like 2

I have been playing online games since they first came into existence and I can tell you from experience, most but not all guild or clan leaders have inflated egos and many are drama queens, the worst are those that name a guild or clan after themselves.

As for the division in your own nation, its down to you guys to sort out not the devs.

The split will damage your nation over time and eventually both sides will realise it and come to an arrangement one way or the other.

It seems to me everyone on that side of the world is scared of the Danes, might be these Drunk guys simply have more balls than the rest of the nation or they really are drunk lol.

You have probably been getting your info in the British nation chat. Truth is that the British is probably 10 times our numbers and the number of Danish players have been dropping sharply recently. With basicly everyone now joining British and Pirates, I think the more clever heads in the smaller nations realize, that if we fight just eachother, then we fall.

All we need in order to solve all these problemes is : 

- Clan TAG in OW

- A tool in order to fight some guy form the same nation. Clan vs Clan tag must be allowed. 

At the end, with these tool, we can ensure stability in national politic and diplomacy.

• Like 2

All we need in order to solve all these problemes is : 

- Clan TAG in OW

- A tool in order to fight some guy form the same nation. Clan vs Clan tag must be allowed. 

At the end, with these tool, we can ensure stability in national politic and diplomacy.

It's not perfect, but then nothing ever is. It's simple. I like it.

Too much PvE for a PvP game.

Peace through PvE isn't enjoyable IMO.

jumpgate wasnt about pve... it was mostly only hardcore pvp ;)

who said that these missions must be pve missions? ;)

u could gain rep for one nation by attacking players of another nation that is hostile towards it... for example if swe and dutch are in war... a french player could get rep for sweden by attacking dutch... 

with a system like this u have several options how a system like this can work... and it would fit to every kind of play style...

Edited by Abuu

If I remember right, DRUNK were a happy part of the Swedish nation until the Danes came and whacked the swedes into submission. That was when the DRUNK rebellion began. They were in happy about the surrender and the giving of territory to the Danes. Just the same the guild I belong to. Just treat them as a small group of rebels fighting for the occupied territories return to Sweden or something like that. There is no need to start trying to mess with people game account and stuff like that.

This.

I am a firm supporter that these kind of groups are needed in every game that relates to history, they are proper and they are playing a character of their own which relates to our in game history as it is being written. Sorry but you will have to leave your voting system outsider the door.

Obviously they unbalance the whole complex clans Setup...of course they do, that is their aim :)

The only issue that must be solved is HOW to make someone fight the own nation without turning pirate and without resorting to complicated mechanics such as sub-nations or clan driven self-entitled power.

If any CLAN would forcefully try to exert their power on me as a player I would do the opposite just to mess their whole Setup. Not out of spite but because of principle. This is a game people, A GAME. No player or association of players should ever have the access to any mechanics that limits the game of others.

Therefore a more interesting proposal must be made.

• Like 7

Well, allright people should not restrict you from doing anything you want as we all payed to have fun, but we have a faction that will make you do whatever the heck you want. And those are the pirates. There is not a single way we can enfore this upon anybody, but it kinda makes you an irritating guy if you ignore everybody and just insist on sinking danes under a swedish flag if you can sink as much danes as you like under a pirate flag?

I do not agree to play for pirates even at carronade-gunpoint because pirate nation is very rediculous thing. I played for dutch and changed my citizenship for fighting against really strong enemy (danes). And you say me that i should become a pirate? Are you serios?

• Like 1

You have probably been getting your info in the British nation chat. Truth is that the British is probably 10 times our numbers and the number of Danish players have been dropping sharply recently. With basicly everyone now joining British and Pirates, I think the more clever heads in the smaller nations realize, that if we fight just eachother, then we fall.

[citation needed]

I was there. Herminator was only present to calm things with the Sverige players. To preserve the peace.

And to add to that: Where was DRUNK to defend their beloved Sverige? 

ONE player. ONE.

Their absence speaks more than any words could discribe...

1zv6gy8.png

Oh, this one might be a real case for the TRIBUNAL. It seems that u do not want to be part of the battle but still u take a spot in it ? This to prevent other Danish players to be able to join?

Might seem to use the game mech. to obstruct? Ur excuse to be in the battle does not change the facts in what u r actully trying to do.

I do not agree to play for pirates even at carronade-gunpoint because pirate nation is very rediculous thing. I played for dutch and changed my citizenship for fighting against really strong enemy (danes). And you say me that i should become a pirate? Are you serios?

I am just speaking in general realy, so please don't feel offended as that is none of my intention. My view on it is that if you choose a nation you automaticly have to agree with the fact that diplomacy will be of importance. You essentialy join a team, where when you join pirates you are essentialy a free man in a free for all world. As in any game, the team has to work together, the team comes first the individual second. We have all probably sacrificed a ship when engaging in a battle that has no possible victory. If most of the players agree to a strategy, it is of best intrest for the nation and every player in that nation one should just accept it and go with the flow. That is my opinion.

• Like 1

Oh, this one might be a real case for the TRIBUNAL. It seems that u do not want to be part of the battle but still u take a spot in it ? This to prevent other Danish players to be able to join?

Might seem to use the game mech. to obstruct? Ur excuse to be in the battle does not change the facts in what u r actully trying to do.

I didn't want to waste aan Dura on my gold st pavel. The fight was doomed from the start.

Ps: the logs will show I did do damage in the battle.

Edited by Kloothommel

Danes are a threat, yes. And I play as a Privateer of Sweden and DRUNK is a Privateer clan of Sweden. Who are we to target if not the threat? In a attempt to make them weaker, even by the slightest?

And yes, some of actually play drunk. Not even kidding. We had one drunk guy fall asleep mid combat versus a french fleet a few Days ago, almost sunk a friendly ship because his hand pressured the mouse resulting in his ship non-stop firing broadsides.We could also hear him snoar on TeamSpeak. :P

• Like 3

To who it may concern,

I am writing this response as a player not as the ingame character Hugo van Grojt, just to be clear. I am, personally, fascinated by the majority of posts in this thread and the frequent lack of logic. So let's do a proper analysis of the dilemma, trying to be as objective as possible:

The main argument presented by DRUNK and their supporters is essentially the following: 

"Any player should be allowed to play the game as they see fit. Nobody should be allowed to dictate how these players play the game."

So, before we go into my argument, let's define and establish some core elements.

Let's look at the various primary ways, a player may want to play the game:

1. you want to play as a trader/crafter

2. you want to play PVE (mission running and such)

3. you want to engage in small scale open world PvP (raiding, ganking, et cetera)

4. you want to engage in port battles and SOL fighting

5. you want to participate in the RvR aspect of the game (national wars)

Additionally, let us briefly look at what the role of a clan is within the current game mechanics. By joining an ingame clan you, as a player:

1. get a clan tag in front of your name

2. get access to a clan chat and clan mail

That is it, as far as the game is concerned. Nothing more.

But what does joining a clan mean for most players? (my personal assumption!) By joining a clan,

1. you join a group of players that most likely share your interests and goals in the game

2. you give authority to the leaders/officials that the clan members elect to lead. 

3. you accept that these clan leaders speak on your behalf during RvR negotiations or national council meetings - for lack of a better system. If you do not agree with your leadership, you are free to leave the clan or join another one that suits your interests better - and many people actually do that if they are discontent with their leadership.

Okay, now we have established a baseline and the core assumptions. Now, let us explore the original argument using the ingame faction Sweden and Denmark as example:

- The majority of players for each nation (organised in the biggest clans, that share a common vision) have agreed not to attack the ports of the opposing faction.

- Some smaller clans disagree with that majority decision and attack ports of the opposing faction using the argument "We just want to play the game as we see fit!"

How does the peace decision by the majority of players of each nation prohibit you from playing the game as you want?

1. you want to play as a trader/crafter - you can still do so within the confines of the ports your nation owns

2. you want to play PVE (mission running and such) - you can still do so within the confines of the territory your nation owns

3. you want to engage in small scale open world PvP (raiding, ganking, et cetera) - you can still do so, seeking out enemies that your nation is actually at war with - plenty of opportunities to be had there

4. you want to engage in port battles and SOL fighting - you can still do so, your clan or group of players is free to organise and independent attack on a port of the nation that your nation is at war with. For example, nobody will likely stop DRUNK from attacking a British port.

5. you want to participate in the RvR aspect of the game (national wars) - this is the ONLY part of the game where you are limited. If you absolutely want to wage war against the Danish/Swedish, you actually need to convince the majority of players playing the RvR game that this is the right way to go by increasing your clan member numbers or gaining support from other clans.

So, by using some logic, we have established that majority decisions concerning national wars DO NOT prevent players from playing the game as they want. Even if the majority of citizens of a nation agree on having peace between Denmark and Sweden, the players of DRUNK and other small clans still have PLENTY of opportunities to trade, PVE, small scale PvP, do port battles to their hearts' content . The only limit that DRUNK have, is that they should not attack ports that belong to the Danish nation. That is the only limitation of their gameplay experience.

My personal opinion in this case is that the interest of the many outweigh the interest of the few in this regard. National wars are a huge community effort that the majority of the citizens of each nation participate in. The enjoyment of the RvR aspect of the game by the MANY should not be nullified by the FEW using the liberty argument.

Or to use a real life example: If you absolutely feel that you can only be free if you run around outside naked, you can do so by moving to the countryside and run around in the forest all you like. But if you do that it in a city you should expect to be arrested because the majority of the city dwellers do not want to have to look at your naked ass. If you defend the right to run around naked in a city because of "freedom" or "liberty" - you are just a troll.

TL:DR

Given the assumptions above, it is my strong belief that DRUNK and their supporters do not defend the right to play the game as they want, but rather the right to troll the majority of their nation's playerbase in the RvR aspect of the game. Therefore, a backlash by that majority of players is understandable and I am personally in full support of the majority here, because that is how communities work.

Edit: spelling

Edited by Hugo van Grojt
  • Like 8

Given the assumptions above, it is my strong belief that DRUNK and their supporters do not defend the right to play the game as they want, but rather the right to troll the majority of their nation's playerbase in the RvR aspect of the game. Therefore, a backlash by that majority of players is understandable and I am personally in full support of the majority here, because that is how communities work.

This is the best summary of the situation I read so far...

• Like 4

I am just speaking in general realy, so please don't feel offended as that is none of my intention. My view on it is that if you choose a nation you automaticly have to agree with the fact that diplomacy will be of importance. You essentialy join a team, where when you join pirates you are essentialy a free man in a free for all world. As in any game, the team has to work together, the team comes first the individual second. We have all probably sacrificed a ship when engaging in a battle that has no possible victory. If most of the players agree to a strategy, it is of best intrest for the nation and every player in that nation one should just accept it and go with the flow. That is my opinion.

Then who is the leader? Who has been choosen by the DEV. to lead the Nation?  I had only played NA for 1 day when I was branded as "Spy" and was trethened with tribunal for obstructing the game, helping the enemy. The thing that where written in the nation-chat was unbelivable, flaming a new player.

Later on , after 4-5 Days of playing (still Kadett), objecting to the Peace with Danes, I was branded with a "black spot" by Tretton (KF leader) and a Bounty on my head for 50 000 gold. Then I joined DRUNK.

We do not recognize any guys who plays on the PVP as it was a PVE as leader or spokesmen. We wont become pirates. The real solution is that the AI need to go from the PVP-server, making it a 100% PVP.  Then HRE, DBS and KF will be reduced with 85-90%. And the game will be played by real players....A much  better solution

To who it may concern,

I am writing this response as a player not as the ingame character Hugo van Grojt, just to be clear. I am, personally, fascinated by the majority of posts in this thread and the frequent lack of logic. So let's do a proper analysis of the dilemma, trying to be as objective as possible:

The main argument presented by DRUNK and their supporters is essentially the following: 

"Any player should be allowed to play the game as they see fit. Nobody should be allowed to dictate how these players play the game."

So, before we go into my argument, let's define and establish some core elements.

Let's look at the various primary ways, a player may want to play the game:

1. you want to play as a trader/crafter

2. you want to play PVE (mission running and such)

3. you want to engage in small scale open world PvP (raiding, ganking, et cetera)

4. you want to engage in port battles and SOL fighting

5. you want to participate in the RvR aspect of the game (national wars)

Additionally, let us briefly look at what the role of a clan is within the current game mechanics. By joining an ingame clan you, as a player:

1. get a clan tag in front of your name

2. get access to a clan chat and clan mail

That is it, as far as the game is concerned. Nothing more.

But what does joining a clan mean for most players? (my personal assumption!) By joining a clan,

1. you join a group of players that most likely share your interests and goals in the game

2. you give authority to the leaders/officials that the clan members elect to lead. 

3. you accept that these clan leaders speak on your behalf during RvR negotiations or national council meetings - for lack of a better system.

Okay, now we have established a baseline and the core assumptions. Now, let us explore the original argument using the ingame faction Sweden and Denmark as example:

- The majority of players for each nation (organised in the biggest clans, that share a common vision) have agreed not to attack the ports of the opposing faction.

- Some smaller clans disagree with that majority decision and attack ports of the opposing faction using the argument "We just want to play the game as we see fit!"

How does the peace decision by the majority of players of each nation prohibit you from playing the game as you want?

1. you want to play as a trader/crafter - you can still do so within the confines of the ports your nation owns

2. you want to play PVE (mission running and such) - you can still do so within the confines of the territory your nation owns

3. you want to engage in small scale open world PvP (raiding, ganking, et cetera) - you can still do so, seeking out enemies that your nation is actually at war with - plenty of opportunities to be had there

4. you want to engage in port battles and SOL fighting - you can still do so, your clan or group of players is free to organise and independent attack on a port of the nation that your nation is at war with. For example, nobody will likely stop DRUNK from attacking a British port.

5. you want to participate in the RvR aspect of the game (national wars) - this is the ONLY part of the game where you are limited. If you absolutely want to wage war against the Danish/Swedish, you actually need to convince the majority of players playing the RvR game that this is the right way to go by increasing your clan member numbers or gaining support from other clans.

So, by using some logic, we have established that majority decisions concerning national wars DO NOT prevent players from playing the game as they want. Even if the majority of citizens of a nation agree on having peace between Denmark and Sweden, the players of DRUNK and other small clans still have PLENTY of opportunities to trade, PVE, small scale PvP, do port battles to their hearts' content . The only limit that DRUNK have, is that they should not attack ports that belong to the Danish nation. That is the only limitation of their gameplay experience.

My personal opinion in this case is that the interest of the many outweigh the interest of the few in this regard. National wars are a huge community effort that the majority of the citizens of each nation participate in. The enjoyment of the RvR aspect of the game by the MANY should not be nullified by the FEW using the liberty argument.

Or to use a real life example: If you absolutely feel that you can only be free if you run around outside naked, you can do so by moving to the countryside and run around in the forest all you like. But if you do that it in a city you should expect to be arrested because the majority of the city dwellers do not want to have to look at your naked ass. If you defend the right to run around naked in a city because of "freedom" or "liberty" - you are just a troll.

Edit: spelling

A very good and mature comment.

I did read it multiple times, actually trying to completely understand and analyze your thoughts and I feel safe to say that I truely understand your points.

However, I feel the need to say that regardless of the majority vote or not in some kind of council or vote, why would the players who are against have to follow the players who are for?

One thing that many in this thread has failed to realize is that DRUNK is a privateer clan of Sweden. We are supposed to be "Swedish pirates", because that is what a Swedish privateer is... Govermental pirate.

And who would they target? Ofcourse they would target the largest threats in a attempt to demoralize, damage and slow down the enemy or/and threat.

This is exactly what DRUNK is doing, so what is truely the problem? Yes, the Peace treaty.. but again.. this treaty is founded by a false authority, so it's not relevant at all really..?

I havent spoken to anyone of my fellow captains from DRUNK since the port battle last night so I might be going out of my League now, but I would happily sit down with anyone and discuss politics. We are privateers yes, but we have still done a lot of diplomacy with the ones who have shown us mutual respect, note that I said mutual because I'm tired of people twisting words, and even seized fire upon certain Clans to my understanding.

Note though, I am not a officer of DRUNK so I cannot make any calls on my own. But I would happily listen and take it up with my leaders. Anyone from americans to privates, from danes to spanish. Whoever wants to speak, I'll listen.

Edit: I'd also like to thank you. Why? "A very good and mature comment.". And you actually try to move forward in the discussion and perhaps solve something. That was my intentions for this thread.

Edited by Sju Sjösjuka Sjömän
  • Like 1

Then who is the leader? Who has been choosen by the DEV. to lead the Nation?  I had only played NA for 1 day when I was branded as "Spy" and was trethened with tribunal for obstructing the game, helping the enemy. The thing that where written in the nation-chat was unbelivable, flaming a new player.

Later on , after 4-5 Days of playing (still Kadett), objecting to the Peace with Danes, I was branded with a "black spot" by Tretton (KF leader) and a Bounty on my head for 50 000 gold. Then I joined DRUNK.

We do not recognize any guys who plays on the PVP as it was a PVE as leader or spokesmen. We wont become pirates. The real solution is that the AI need to go from the PVP-server, making it a 100% PVP.  Then HRE, DBS and KF will be reduced with 85-90%. And the game will be played by real players....A much  better solution

The fact you managed to upset a whole nation in 5 days of gameplay makes me wonder if the nation is the problem or if you are not so good at verbaly handling situations my friend? Seems to me you only want to fight the danes, because it upsets the people who called you a spy and have put a bounty on your head.

• Like 1

... wall of text ...

People should not and could not care less if you go out and attack Danish ships playing the role of "Swedish privateers". But you should not expect any love for doing so (because the "government mandate" for your privateering does not exist) and you certainly should not attack Danish ports and mess up the RvR game for the majority of your nation's citizenry using the "we just want to play the game" argument. Simple as that.

And this comes from a Dutch player that should be (ingame character) happy to see any internal conflicht within the Swedish nation.

Edited by Hugo van Grojt
  • Like 3