Game-Labs Forum

Open letter to Game Labs regarding RNoN and DRUNK.

Reading DRUNK motivation, I don't see immediate reason for their unhappiness. Yes they were attacking PvP in danish waters regularly, everyone was used to it. But attacking our ports was uncalled for.

The ammount of hate that we recieve for doing PvP.

That's one of the reasons, and the largest one in my eyes, for our unhappiness.

Regarding the port battle, once again, we attacked after the danish fleet attacked sweden. We thought quickly and returned fire, effectivly.

That's not a fair post! It's insulting us. You hate your nation teammates or want to open our eyes? Please don't say what we will do, if you don't know it. Thx

Sorry but where did I insult you?

All things I've stated in my thread I have legit proof to back it up with. If you feel hurt because of my words then I'd like to start of by saying; How do you think I feel when all I do is being nice towards everyone, even my enemies that attacks me alone with 6 ships, and I get called a idiot in the sweden chatt for saying that I want to battle the danes? How do you think I feel when I see the flame festival that starts in the global swedish chatt as soon as any known member of DRUNK says a single word that even midly goes against yours?

I honestly don't hate my nationa teammates, I do however feel extreamly misstreated by them which have resulted in a quite bad habit of feeling anger whenever I see certain names writing about DRUNK. Do you even remotely understand what a large group of the swedish player base does towards DRUNK? Are you even remotely able to understand how much the game is being ruined for us because of that, atleast for me?

But fine, if I somehow insulted you by writing a open letter where I expressed my feelings regarding the national political climate and the community itself, I am sorry.

EDIT; Mods, I'm truely sorry that I'm so bad on responding to multiple posts in one comment. Please don't hate me. :(

Edited by Sju Sjösjuka Sjömän

Sju please explain to me a solution to following dilemma:

When DRUNK plays as they wishes they destroy the fun of players liking RvR (PvP) and Diplomacy.

When the Council gets his way, they destroy the fun of DRUNK.

You feel attacked by a large part of the playerbase of the Swedish community, nevertheless you are not willing to point out the many wrong doings of your clanmates, nor are you willing to offer a compromise so far.

Why should other people let themselve mistreat by some DRUNK member? Why should other people take care of DRUNKs enjoyment, when the same respect isn't offered by this clan itself.

I'm not free of guilt but I don't feel sorry either. Nevertheless I'm open for viable solutions... It just feels like DRUNK isn't open for any kind of compromise.

This is not against you... you are just part of the wrong side.

• Like 5

you are just part of the wrong side.

:/ Mhm.

It just feels like DRUNK isn't open for any kind of compromise.

I am, and I actually recently got promoted to officer within DRUNK so I can actually speak on behalf of the clan now if there is any good ideas and comments here.

Sju please explain to me a solution to following dilemma:

When DRUNK plays as they wishes they destroy the fun of players liking RvR (PvP) and Diplomacy.

When the Council gets his way, they destroy the fun of DRUNK.

I'd say that it's quite easily solved truth be told.

We have these two, if I quote, "rogue" clans in Sweden and Denmark-Norway. Let us do whatever we desire and exclude us from the peace treaty. Allow any danes to target members of DRUNK as they desire and let any swedes target members of RNON as they desire. Let us take any ports from eachother as we desire. If a conquest flag is bought by a member of DRUNK, any KF and HRE member joining gets a "free-pass" for that one battle, as anyone should be allowed to join if the battle already is going to happen. Same with RNON, if they buy a flag, let any danes join it without punishment due to the peace treaty.

This way, the major clans of Denmark-Norway and Sweden can continue to be friendly, neutral, whatever they are with eachother and focus on the enemies they see valid and we in clans such as DRUNK and RNON can continue to do what we desire and enjoy.

The peace treaty will still keep 99% of the swedish players in peace with Denmark-Norway and vice versa with the danish players with Sweden. 

It will only exclude Sweden.

So, if this was to be agreed upon, all leaders and officers in all clans MUST uphold a good tone in the forums and global chatt. This means, if I write "I've captured a danish player trader" in the swedish global chatt (I don't know why I would, but it's just a example really..) no one is allowed to say "OMG WHY" or "FUCKING RESPECT THE TREATY" or "DRUNK GOES TROLLING AGAIN" or "GO TO PIRATES DRUNK".

We'd do our stuff in "peace", and the clans behind the treaty would do their stuff in peace, litterary.

Not too bad of a suggestion, is it?

Sju you are right in many times. Players often insulting you and so you and your clan mates please try stop it. Perhaps other will learn it too. I respect your way and over. Please try it with our way too. First all want to discuss this and start to insult eachother. Now all was said and over. We must life together. I will try to stop it in our clan. Play your game and have fun. I don't know how throw the first stone and what's matter.

Greetings Fury

And yet you make a Open Letter about you.

Yeah sur.

This open letter was written by me personally. It does not bear the voice of DRUNK as a clan but simply me as a player of Naval Action.

Please understand the difference.

Sju you are right in many times. Players often insulting you and so you and your clan mates please try stop it. Perhaps other will learn it too. I respect your way and over. Please try it with our way too. First all want to discuss this and start to insult eachother. Now all was said and over. We must life together. I will try to stop it in our clan. Play your game and have fun. I don't know how throw the first stone and what's matter.

Greetings Fury

I have never once insulted anyone, if that's what you mean?

But if you'd put in efforts to try and make the community better, I thank you. I've also done the same with my clan and I will keep doing it untill I feel it's enough. :)

This open letter was written by me personally. It does not bear the voice of DRUNK as a clan but simply me as a player of Naval Action.

Please understand the difference.

I'm not sur there IS a difference you see?

DRUNKS and Rogue Clan have been screwing the game for the rest of the population at global scale.

Unless you want to sacrifice the pleasure of 1000 players for the pleasure of 10?

I hope you understand our poin of view. Because even if you are not directly part of this. DRUNKS and Clan-Like doing there stuff without even thinking about the rest are a something that need to be dealed with.

• Like 1

I'm not sur there IS a difference you see?

DRUNKS and Rogue Clan have been screwing the game for the rest of the population at global scale.

Unless you want to sacrifice the pleasure of 1000 players for the pleasure of 10?

I hope you understand our poin of view. Because even if you are not directly part of this. DRUNKS and Clan-Like doing there stuff without even thinking about the rest are a something that need to be dealed with.

We have these two, if I quote, "rogue" clans in Sweden and Denmark-Norway. Let us do whatever we desire and exclude us from the peace treaty. Allow any danes to target members of DRUNK as they desire and let any swedes target members of RNON as they desire. Let us take any ports from eachother as we desire. If a conquest flag is bought by a member of DRUNK, any KF and HRE member joining gets a "free-pass" for that one battle, as anyone should be allowed to join if the battle already is going to happen. Same with RNON, if they buy a flag, let any danes join it without punishment due to the peace treaty.

This way, the major clans of Denmark-Norway and Sweden can continue to be friendly, neutral, whatever they are with eachother and focus on the enemies they see valid and we in clans such as DRUNK and RNON can continue to do what we desire and enjoy.

The peace treaty will still keep 99% of the swedish players in peace with Denmark-Norway and vice versa with the danish players with Sweden. 

It will only exclude Sweden.

So, if this was to be agreed upon, all leaders and officers in all clans MUST uphold a good tone in the forums and global chatt. This means, if I write "I've captured a danish player trader" in the swedish global chatt (I don't know why I would, but it's just a example really..) no one is allowed to say "OMG WHY" or "FUCKING RESPECT THE TREATY" or "DRUNK GOES TROLLING AGAIN" or "GO TO PIRATES DRUNK".

We'd do our stuff in "peace", and the clans behind the treaty would do their stuff in peace, litterary.

Not too bad of a suggestion, is it?

Greetings Fury

Sorry but thats not true...i never see insults of drunk members in the chat, especially after KF/HRE and even KSKGE members starting trash talking about DRUNK. The only thing is we start to defends our self against lies and shitty trash talk.

Edited by Belize

Sorry but thats not true...i never see insults of drunk members in the chat, especially after KF/HRE and even KSKGE members starting trash talking about DRUNK. The only thing is we start to defends our self against lies and shitty trash talk.

Regardless if it is true or not, my friend Belize, that is in the past. If we wish to move forward with them (KF, HRE, rest of the treaty supporting clans) we have to look forward.

Belize, I saw it too, from both sides. I don't want to repeat it again. I stopped to read it, because half is right and half is wrong, and nobody find an end. Perhaps we try it now. I saw you today morning near Basseterre, perhaps we can sail a bit together.... Hehe without sink French players.... Oh oh forget it ;)

Greetings Fury

Belize, I saw it too, from both sides. I don't want to repeat it again. I stopped to read it, because half is right and half is wrong, and nobody find an end. Perhaps we try it now. I saw you today morning near Basseterre, perhaps we can sail a bit together.... Hehe without sink French players.... Oh oh forget it ;)

Greetings Fury

I'd happily sail with anyone who seek a extra set of sails.

I laugh at the pretense of being enlightened and open to talks about the future. Priceless ... :D

And you're here to work for a better community and stop this fight, right..?

Whats gonna happen when RNON take all ouer Northen ports?

Edited by Knallkorp
  • Like 1

Whats gonna happen when RNON take all ouer Northen ports?

As said, any player who sails under the swedish flag should be allowed to join a port battle that RNON starts. If you believe that you cannot defend ports from one Danish-Norweigan clan, I must sadly question your choise of playing on a PvP server and on the hardest faction. No offence.

If I were the Swedish council I would want use drunk as a weapon, a group of guys willing to take risks and go where most wouldn't. They don't always win but what a pain in the arse of any enemy they must surely be. Perhaps a temporary exchange of two or three higher ranking players between drunk and HRE/ KF, just for a couple of days or a week might help people to understand eachother that little bit better and see that things are a lot simpler than people think.

You don't know what your'e talking about. I've sailed alot with DrunkenSloth. That was when he was a member of 13th, before he he went rogue. You can say alot about him but the guy has balls. He saved my ass more than once. I've built ships for him and so on. The problem I have is their attitude in the nation chat and on the forum where they (not Sloth) spreads desinformation in the swedish ranks, trashtalking KF and HRE. I would LOVE to take them under my wing again. We could surely use a bunch of reckless lunetics in the war against the dutch. But they are hellbent on stiring up tention with the danes. ...for some reason.

Sju, you and your clan are accused of so much anti-social and horrible behaviour in game and on the forums.

So the least you can do is play ball and stop being so darn polite, calm and bloody reasonable in your posts...

So what do you want me to do?

Be rude, curse and insult people?

If I'm not wrong, it's the supporters of the peace treaty that preaches diplomacy. Well, I'm trying to diplomatic here. I'm trying to be reasonable and humble. 

You think that's something bad?

Does it piss you off that I don't let the negative comments get under my skin?

You don't know what your'e talking about. I've sailed alot with DrunkenSloth. That was when he was a member of 13th, before he he went rogue. You can say alot about him but the guy has balls. He saved my ass more than once. I've built ships for him and so on. The problem I have is their attitude in the nation chat and on the forum where they (not Sloth) spreads desinformation in the swedish ranks, trashtalking KF and HRE. I would LOVE to take them under my wing again. We could surely use a bunch of reckless lunetics in the war against the dutch. But they are hellbent on stiring up tention with the danes. ...for some reason.

Then why don't you and I sit down and talk? I'm a new fresh face that wants nothing but a nice community filled with PvP. Don't you agree that I would be easy to talk to?

So what do you want me to do?

Be rude, curse and insult people?

I think he was joking and pointing out that you've actually been clear and polite despite the non-stop accusations of the opposite, no worries. Kind of a "if you're going to be accused of it, you may as well just do it, ha ha" thing. If I'm wrong then nevermind :P

I think he was joking and pointing out that you've actually been clear and polite despite the non-stop accusations of the opposite, no worries. Kind of a "if you're going to be accused of it, you may as well just do it, ha ha" thing. If I'm wrong then nevermind :P

Oh...........

If that's the case...

Man, I feel stupid.

I honestly have always spoken against irony in written form since it's so hard to understand sometimes. ._.

Sorry Sju, you misunderstand me. I was trying to point out that whilst you were being accused of all kind of horrible things, you were being perfectly polite whilst your accusers were doing the very same that you and your clan are accused of.

I was actually trying to pay you a compliment!

Oh, my bad then. :)

Thanks buddy, always nice to get a compliment! :D 

As I wrote to Francis, irony in written form is so darn hard to understand sometimes. Or maybe I'm just truely stupid, who knows. 

It is however to me quite amusing that I get accused for so many things while I have done nothing but writing this post and try to actually solve it. I've invited multiple leaders to talk with me and I've tried my very best to actually see things from the eyes of the supporters to the peace treaty. Unless I cannot see it from their point of view, how can I even begin to discuss a change with them right? :)

But, I believe I do understand and I totaly respect their ways. That's why I seek a solution that will allow them to keep their peace treaty but on the other hand also allow me and DRUNK to privateer in the name of Sweden!