Game-Labs Forum

RNoN, accused of high treason.

Herminator

I muted myself because I'm a master troll, I troll even when I'm not trolling ;)

I'm not sur you are a master troll. But you sur do lower the intelligence average level of the forum when you're in a thread.

But hey, you losing against A.I. and try being silent, yeah typical of the noobish.

Tell your not-so-victory against guy in inferior boat but stay silent when your ass is being kicked.

DRUNK_ambush.jpg

Not sur you are a master troll, but you sur are a master at being ridiculous. And don't even try to defend yourself, everybody know you LOVE to use Renomee and fast ship to stay away from the ennemy even if they are cutter.

Edited by KuroNyra
  • Like 1

lzgjrnzz.png

i feel that this is a good depiction of what have happened. and you all know what happens to jofferey.

ROLLO turned out to be a traitor that killed alot of his fellow countrymen was he not?

Funny that you guys compare yourself with him ;)

Edited by Herminator
  • Like 3

And don't even try to defend yourself, everybody know you LOVE to use Renomee and fast ship to stay away from the ennemy even if they are cutter.

You really ought to stop throwing this out there as if it's some dire accusation. For one, raiding with fast ships is not only a valid tactic, it's a sensible one; there's really nothing wrong with it. For another, some of your very favourite fellow nationals have used this tactic extensively (to the point of refusing to group with anyone whose Renommee was not kitted out only for speed and nothing else because they may not be able to escape otherwise), and used them almost exclusively for mission-ganking (usually Snows and Mercuries) while France was still fighting the Dutch. That was the least underhanded thing done back then, in fact :P

So really, save your adorable tears and find another ridiculous reason to criticise people you disagree with. That one probably hits pretty close to home for some of your very own allies ;)

I'm not sur you are a master troll. But you sur do lower the intelligence average level of the forum when you're in a thread.But hey, you losing against A.I. and try being silent, yeah typical of the noobish.

Tell your not-so-victory against guy in inferior boat but stay silent when your ass is being kicked.

DRUNK_ambush.jpgNot sur you are a master troll, but you sur are a master at being ridiculous. And don't even try to defend yourself, everybody know you LOVE to use Renomee and fast ship to stay away from the ennemy even if they are cutter.

"Noobish" god I needed that laugh..One minute you say we're losing to AI and Noobish, and the next you say we harassed the French so well they recaptured basse-Terre? This constant change of story indicates one thing, an invalid argument..

"Noobish" god I needed that laugh..One minute you say we're losing to AI and Noobish, and the next you say we harassed the French so well they recaptured basse-Terre? This constant change of story indicates one thing, an invalid argument..

You are losing to A.I. that are inferior to you in a pretty ridiculous way. Yes.

You also harass player alones and become pain in the ass. Pain so big people start to take back Town's yes. There are no change of story, it's multiples facts that are both existent with both pictures prooving it.

One can suck against IA and Rock against players, doesn't mean your good or bad, but just proove how pointless you are.

But go ahead, make my day with your pittyful excuse for a defense.

Do my eyes deceive me? This thread is just  :o

A group of keyboard warriors form a coalition then demand everyone on their side join it and call those who don't griefers, reporting them in a tribunal. Wow, just wow. 

If you have a non aggression pact with another nation, simply inform them that Rnon & Drunk aren't part of it and get on with your business.

• Like 3

Do my eyes deceive me? This thread is just  :o

A group of keyboard warriors form a coalition then demand everyone on their side join it and call those who don't griefers, reporting them in a tribunal. Wow, just wow. 

If you have a non aggression pact with another nation, simply inform them that Rnon & Drunk aren't part of it and get on with your business.

The thread itself is silly yes. But hey, better show a problem that leave it unspoked off don't you think?

• Like 1

i quite like this thread it is the reason why i wake up every day.

you know the thread has reached the bottom when you start talking about the thread itself. 

metathread   :D

Edited by chappy
  • Like 1

We have the exact same thing in pirate coalition.  One or two clans decided to go it alone and do their own thing. Frustrating, yes, worthy of threats, abuse and crying? Sometimes. But...

You simply can't force players to dance to your tune if they don't like the tune, and just because the tune sounds good to the majority, doesn't mean it sounds good to others.

I do see the problem if there are people actively working to destabalise your agreements, and working against your nation within the nation, but so long as they aint exploiting to achieve their aims, it's just part of the political landscape and should be dealt with politically.  If they don't see reason, you can punish them by refusing to assist them in battle or help them in any way.  Clans on their own usually implode.  If I see a pirate vs other battle on the OW I usually join to assist. If it turns out to be someone in a clan that's against our coalition, I exit the battle.

Lastly, posts like this will only encourage them further to act against you. As politics go, this is an own goal.

• Like 2

We have the exact same thing in pirate coalition.  One or two clans decided to go it alone and do their own thing. Frustrating, yes, worthy of threats, abuse and crying? Sometimes. But...

You simply can't force players to dance to your tune if they don't like the tune, and just because the tune sounds good to the majority, doesn't mean it sounds good to others.

Is it nearly as difficult to control even when pirates are able to attack said players?

Because frankly it looks far more appealing to have to deal with that. I'd rather be camped outside of a port because of following a different course of action than others, than having the current 'nation-but-not-nation' where you can't do anything if a couple of kids want to wreck havoc for everyone else.

Is it nearly as difficult to control even when pirates are able to attack said players?

Because frankly it looks far more appealing to have to deal with that. I'd rather be camped outside of a port because of following a different course of action than others, than having the current 'nation-but-not-nation' where you can't do anything if a couple of kids want to wreck havoc for everyone else.

Sure we can attack them, but since we have no way to force them to dance to our tune we just verbally abuse them :D

No we don't attack them, we just make it clear to those we have an agreement with that they are not part of it.

I think the general stance is to only attack them if they attack us.  They are a major pain in our butts, but they are free to chose their own path no matter how annoying it is.