Game-Labs Forum

Lard Vicious-----"Loyal" Member of the American Council

Chijohnaok

I have honestly never played a game with so much whining and QQ on top of the holier-than-thou, self righteous platitudes. This is a PVP game. And not everyone is going to always be cordial and gentlemanly. Sometimes people get salty. It's okay. We're all human. But, play the GAME instead of whining to the devs. They've got more important things to do than wipe away your tears and put the tissue under your nose. We're sailing pixelated wooden ships. It's not that serious.

The whole point of being a tester is to find grey areas and help the devs refine the game. So, maybe instead of crying for us to be banned or wiped, you should be thanking us for a better game when it goes full release. While you're at it, thank us for providing content for you as well (i.e. bringing 1st rates to fights and giving you the opportunity to try to sink them).

You'll do it someday guys. I believe in you. :P But at some point you actually need to spend as much time playing as you do trying to get things changed at the dev level just to suit your perceived injustices.

Edited by DukeNasty
  • Like 1

I have honestly never played a game with so much whining and QQ on top of the holier-than-thou, self righteous platitudes. This is a PVP game. And not everyone is going to always be cordial and gentlemanly. Sometimes people get salty. It's okay. We're all human. But, play the GAME instead of whining to the devs. They've got more important things to do than wipe away your tears and put the tissue under your nose. We're sailing pixelated wooden ships. It's not that serious.

The whole point of being a tester is to find grey areas and help the devs refine the game. So, maybe instead of crying for us to be banned or wiped, you should be thanking us for a better game when it goes full release. While you're at it, thank us for providing content for you as well (i.e. bringing 1st rates to fights and giving you the opportunity to try to sink them).

You'll do it someday guys. I believe in you. :P But at some point you actually need to spend as much time playing as you do trying to get things changed at the dev level just to suit your perceived injustices.

You must not have played many online games, lol. 

TBH, after the economy change I am surprised the devs didn't do a ship and gold wipe, I for one would welcome one now that you need an economic backbone and can't just buy from NPCs. 

You must not have played many online games, lol. 

TBH, after the economy change I am surprised the devs didn't do a ship and gold wipe, I for one would welcome one now that you need an economic backbone and can't just buy from NPCs.

Yes forcing players in no skill timesink sounds fun.

Ladies, time to retreat to Richmond.

Tattered Diapers Ashore company (Ex Mega-Shipyards Inc. Cabo Canaveral) would generously gift you the following useful equipment:

white-flag-surrender-large-paper-craft.j

As a bonus, and sign of our gratitude, we will organize a summer vacation on the Bahamas for the most passionate whiners.

Edited by Megalesios

If it's not that serious why so hardcore? Why are you fighting with such an anger and hate? Why did you become pirates just to punish those who didn't want to jump when you told them to jump? Why oh why?

And the balance is a main issue and they are working on it. Also about the pirate role in this game. This is still ea and some people have the will to help the devs instead of exploit game mechanics, troll and gank other players for their own ego boost.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

People need to get a grip, ban people, xp wipe lol for what using an in game mechanic the devs put in game to create a large battle and fight AI pixel ships. The mechanic was there to be used even the devs initially were unsure that anything was wrong with using it and finally removed it for reworking after all the QQ tears. Grow up and realise plenty of people from all nations have used this mechanic, yeah you can be angry about it but if you realistically think that people from your own nation did not use this "mechanic" then you are naïve in the extreme.

It was there to protect yourself if several players were attacking you. But not to create a huge xp and gold pinata with alt accounts. It's an exploit. Nobody cried about it but the devs decided to remove them. I am not a fan of it but if some have the need for this kind of leveling fine. The most of us did it with pvp.

But it's great since we are all tester to see your passion to help the devs by reporting all those possible exploits *facepalm*

Ladies, time to retreat to Richmond.

Tattered Diapers Ashore company (Ex Mega-Shipyards Inc. Cabo Canaveral) would generously gift you the following useful equipment:

As a bonus, and sign of our gratitude, we will organize a summer vacation on the Bahamas for the most passionate whiners.

Really? Two of your guys (Stars) just ran away from a 2v2 where they were slightly outgunning us. Much propaganda and zerging with more and bigger ships, not so much cannon fire when odds are more even?

Edited by Muminukas

Not sure where you are getting your info on not fighting Lol. Stars 3rd rate (500br) vs TDA Niagara (100br). I think everyone knows who won and who ran away, and who did more damage. And what did you have to send to sink me? 1 Trinc, 2 1st rates, 2 3rd rates, 1 coni and a Pavel?

Really? Two of your guys (Stars) just ran away from a 2v2 where they were slightly outgunning us. Much propaganda and zerging with more and bigger ships, not so much cannon fire when odds are more even?

Hid in the post battle screen as well for 10 or more minutes.

Par for the course boys.. carry on.

Not sure where you are getting your info on not fighting Lol. Stars 3rd rate (500br) vs TDA Niagara (100br). I think everyone knows who won and who ran away, and who did more damage. And what did you have to send to sink me? 1 Trinc, 2 1st rates, 2 3rd rates, 1 coni and a Pavel?

LAWL. Sounds like you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. SORRY

Hid in the post battle screen as well for 10 or more minutes.

Par for the course boys.. carry on.

I can't speak to what every member of the clan is doing every minute. But, Keep sending your ships to get sunk. The bigger the better. PLS

Brought the battle on yourself, go hide by Charleston if you don't want to get sunk. I say you have earned your PvP Proven star from Sam Adams.

GF to all  today was fun  

2 ports are back in the black now

We lost one First (was a grey one lol the only shitty one we got) that got separated and dc for some time (we lost also a 3rd that dc and exit battle before we started so we where -1 since start)and 2-3 3rd killing 10 ?ships  include 2? 3 bellonas? i think (sorry didnt make screen )gj on that, (vic got replaced to a yellow santi already)     we made shitload of money personally i did 988k , enought for craft 2 victory lol. 

and thx for the pavel is the n12 or 13? you lost

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

This thread single-handedly made me want to transfer to British when I went to PvP1 from PvP2. I have no personal grudge against either faction, but the sportsmanship displayed between both US and Pirates recently is off putting to say the least.

just so you know, British is huge in pvp1.

everyone keeps saying that british are huge faction, but is there any proof of this? I have never seen the stats.

In any case many of our player base are very low level, the pirate nation has huge numbers of high level players, especially with the Stars clan.

everyone keeps saying that british are huge faction, but is there any proof of this? I have never seen the stats.

In any case many of our player base are very low level, the pirate nation has huge numbers of high level players, especially with the Stars clan.

Devs said that the Brits were #1 on Facebook. They may have been surpassed by pirates since then, but there is no evidence of that.

Pirates being the most populous nation is an inevitability with the current game design, and I seriously doubt any nation on PVP 1 can currently match the weight of the northern Pirate fleet operating out of the Florida Keys (nearly 20 first-rates).

The USA is building as fast as we can, but lack of Rear Admirals is also a problem.

i love this topic it is so funny the US RP counsel decided that the 2 main pvp socs in there nation who would gladly loose dura after dura for there nation be forced to turncoat simply because of sladerus words from PvE'rs. That my friends is how nations crumble...

Edited by si_the_sorcerer

Pirates being the most populous nation is an inevitability with the current game design, and I seriously doubt any nation on PVP 1 can currently match the weight of the northern Pirate fleet operating out of the Florida Keys (nearly 20 first-rates).

Yeah, just change the faction name to Ruritania or something imperial-sounding already. With a powdered wig on the flag.

• Like 1