Game-Labs Forum

The First NA Society "Tattered Flags" is Now Recruiting

Cochrane, the only Czech that can speak is one phrase that aint very nice. I am fourth generation Czech and have received fantastic Czech cooking but very little of the language.

I asked my great aunts and grandmother, who spoke fluent Czech when I was a kid, why they had a English-Czech dictionary and they said that they had forgotten it. Kind of a shame but I still get poppyseed kolache once in a while. I thank you for the sentiment. Long Live the Kolache! Long Live the Czech Republic! and Long Live Tattered Flags! Now I have to join after that last one. Keep me posted lads.  

• Like 1

But Potbs is designed around winning the map and therefore map resets. We don't know how NA will be designed with respect to that but I imagine there will be a map reset.

Was talking about reset of ranking xp level back to 0 upon going from Beta to Game launch

think max level able to reach in beta was 15 if i remember correctly dec 2007 :huh:

kinda late in responding but better late than never?

We want good fun clean and no cross teaming in our clan. We want to recruit fun players that want a good Exp. I for 1 do not wish to be apart of any cross teaming and want to keep our soc clean and fun for all please keep in mind when you join us we have alot to offer for all members.

• Like 2

We want good fun clean and no cross teaming in our clan. We want to recruit fun players that want a good Exp. I for 1 do not wish to be apart of any cross teaming and want to keep our soc clean and fun for all please keep in mind when you join us we have alot to offer for all members.

Ima crossteam so hard..

• Like 1

Sign me up lads!

Im a hungarian age of sail fan. From Potco,trough AC4,trough Uncharted Waters,Pirates of the burning seas, I played anything. I also like great movies like Master and commander.

Im a teamplayer, and it would be a gift more me to play this game earlier,before I buy it.

Hello Jonnhy! Sign me up! As the saying goes "if you can't win them, join them!"

I am interested in starting off my career in Naval Action with backup and friendly people, also to help a cause, that is Tattered Sails!

Wish favourable wind to yall!

And end my adventure for too much pride? No, I prefer being alive and kick my enemies ass!

so if anyone would invite you into a soc why should we trust you if you run away to the winners without improving yourself

you will mostlikely only be greeted with an boardside from me since i wouldn't be able to savely say he isnt cross teaming and wont take intel over to the enemy you will be better of just flying a blackflag from the beginning.

so if anyone would invite you into a soc why should we trust you if you run away to the winners without improving yourself

you will mostlikely only be greeted with an boardside from me since i wouldn't be able to savely say he isnt cross teaming and wont take intel over to the enemy you will be better of just flying a blackflag from the beginning.

Arnt you kinda reading into his statement a little to much. It sounds like he could just be saying, "why sink your when the battle is obviously lost?"

Thanks Johny! For the clarification. Whichever society I am welcomed into, I'll be glad to fight for it till I die, for the society as whole! What I was saying is, why sail alone, and get sunk by societies when I can join one, and reap the benefits of team mates, and them of my presence.

Never fear for my honour! I'll give everything I can for this society!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I plan on actually organizing us all when the early release is out and we have a world to explore. At that time the TS info will be released. Right now there is no group mechanic for pvp but the admin recently said that is coming soon. As well as friends lists. I had planned on and I was hoping AUSL would get involved with pressuring the developers for these features so that our society and other societies could begin forming bonds but it doesn't look like I have to anymore.

P.S. if you want the TS info now just private message me.

Its the British Potbs server atm and Naval Action channels are at the bottom.

In that TS my name is Tommy so look for me. If I'm not in that TS then Im probably not playing the game. You will have to poke me to get my attention since initially you won't have permissions to move around.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to wish you all a happy new year. Hopefully soon we will see the early release.

I havn't said much to you all in awhile but their is a reason for this. One, we are on a search for pvp and economy minded players. I'm not looking to attract everyone that is simply looking to join a society. Those that are interested in a play style that is... well... confrontational :) will find us because they will know of us for our actions and not just our words. Since we are centered around the pvp group and the supporting of that group not much has been finalized concerning internal structure of the society. More needs to be known from the devs before that can meaningfully be considered. We are first and foremost waiting for group play which the devs have spoken of as up and coming. We also want to avoid complicated structures. The active and bloodthirsty will develop them on their own I assure you in spite of any structure we come up with. That is the nature of pvp'ers. Any structure we add at this stage will just dissolve because of this. And the econ magnates will develop trains of production without being told how. In fact one of the leaders who goes by Lorraine Stringer in potbs is a database guru and will have all things production related down to a science.

Enough said, happy new year.

• Like 1