Game-Labs Forum

The First NA Society "Tattered Flags" is Now Recruiting

Lol I know I am sick of it tho and I want to play a honest game but can't. Because you have to cheat like the cheaters to even compete and I don't like that.

You misunderstood me completely.

I feel the black is strong with you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Clan update:

Our clan has seen a resurgence in numbers. The members we have are the committed and loyal player that we always desired to gain. We appreciate them all. The clan has coalesced around its original purpose and we have found a good balance between open world pvp and Port Battles.

We could still use some more loyal members. If you are interested in joining the oldest clan in the game and are interested in daily pvp then please visit our website and apply; link below.

Dear Tattered Flags,

Just so you know. On two occasions I have been UN-justly attached by Spanish ships, that this may not be shocking news, but I want to add to the din that the nature of these attacks have been of a vicious manner. 

On one occasion I was leaving a battle and there were three Spanish ships waiting for me. Out numbered I attempted to make a run for it, but for the fact that I had just come out of battle I did not have time to repair, so I turned and fought and was sunk.

On the second occasion I was leaving a distant port, among many Upstanding British ships, who hailed a greeting to me, But was later buzzed by a Spanish cutter, who when he tagged me I spawned in battle only to find two other Spanish, I turned and fought, but to no avail, I was out numbered and out gunned, and sank.

This aggression has to stop.

Yours Truly.

Seven

Edited by ciccseven

Seven,

Units of our Coast Guard have been frequntly on patrol of US waters off of Habana. For some reason this seems to irritate the Dons.

In fact, they've increasingly been getting the vapors over it all. Why, just yesterday we had to chase a fleet of the scoundrels away from Cabo Canaveral.

Edited by GrapeShot
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

To all unaffiliated US captains,

The Tattered Flags fleet, for sometime, has not had a big push to recruit new members but with the drop in population as a whole an opportunity for you to join the oldest clan in the game has opened up and we are eager to meet you. We have only 3 requirements: No trolls, Pvp or RvR focused, and TS. If you can meet these minor challenges then you have much to gain by joining our fleet. We are not discriminating, at this time, against players of low level. All are welcome to apply.

You will gain instant friends, knowledgeable players with a long history in the game, one of the most influential clans in the nation, multiple level 50 crafters for all your ship needs, and plenty of help along the way.

Please message me here or privately or even through the game.

Johny Reb/Thomas Pain, TF Commanding

• 2 weeks later...

US Captains, 

Tattered Flags is looking for you! 

New to the game and want to cut your teeth by sending some pirates to the bottom? 

Just coming back to the game and want to try your hand at some port battles? 

Just looking for some like minded PVPs that are thirsty for blood? 

Well check out tattered flags! The first NA Society is now actively recurring players of all skill sets and experience.  We have only 3 requirements: No trolls, Pvp or RvR focused, and TS. If you can meet these minor challenges then you have much to gain by joining our fleet. 

http://tatteredflags.enjin.com/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/17/2017 at 8:33 PM, airborneguy said:

Hi...are you guys still around? Brand new newbie here looking for a clan

We are! Patch has been launched and we are ready to roll.