Game-Labs Forum

Royal Britannic Vanguard

The Royal Britannic Vanguard [bRITS] on PVP1 is recruiting both new and experienced captains!  

BRITS is a very active clan in both the EU and U.S time zones with a strong crafting and pvp focus.  

We have over 60 members - many being the most active experienced and knowledgeable crafters and sailors in the game.  

We have more Rear Admirals than any clan with Santismas and Victories.

New Members and Experienced Captains are equally welcome!

Come join us on teamspeak at 209.95.57.8:10577  

Register on our forums http://forum.sealordsvf.org/

Post an application in the Britannic Royal Vanguard Recruitment Section

Edited by G'Kar Rah
  • Like 6

Just bear in mind that if you do join this clan, you best learn to really love sailing directly into the wind toward any important engagement.

The Devs have added 1 knot to the the close hauled upwind speed of all ships in the open world to compensate for this problem of always being directly into the wind :)

Just bear in mind that if you do join this clan, you best learn to really love sailing directly into the wind toward any important engagement.

There's a specific and correct meteorological term for that particular weather phenomenon, it's called G'Kar wind.

Hey Brits 2 times in the past days you've attacked me on green on green which is not allowed 2 times I was helping you're members capture traders you first shot at me and then in the other instance you rammed me cut it out

Give us a name so we can talk to them otherwise no actions can be taken..

Arnica I have just spoken with the guys and i have spoken with the Captain that supposedly rammed you.

You are saying you were rammed do you know how hard it is to slow a Victory to a stop or to manover out of the way as i understand it you were in a much smaller ship and could easily moved out of the way thus not getting rammed as  for the shooting you will have to give me a name before i can take any action.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We are still here looking for players to join our fleet. BRITS has a PvP /PBs group, a crew of lvl 50 crafters and a up in coming ship crafters  leveling their trade. We also have our own trading crew (if you want to PvE) that supports our fleets efforts in the production of our ships for everybody. We all help in the war machine in the production of ships at BRITS in some way. When a fleet member needs a ship there will be no question as to why you need a ship or if you have the mats to use to build it the only question we ask is what type and spec you want your ship to be built to. Our ships are always free to our members. We have over 65 active members in our fleet. There is no member in our roster that is inactive for 30 days or more, how many fleets can say that?  So if you want to join a fleet that works together to fight and build or trade give us a shout out in game so we can talk. BRITS officers are looking forward to talk with YOU. So don`t be shy give us a shout.

May the wind be always at your back.

Capt Roberts

Capt Roberts,

I am returning to the tempestuous seas for Naval Action after some time away. I am a Flag Captain now (thank you random free upscale of rank). Previously a member of SOB from PVP2 and briefly PVP1, although I believe they are now the KIN clan. However as I can see they are not actively recruiting I would like to offer my services such as they are.

I fought in the entirety of the first Pirate Wars in PVP2 before our switch to the PVP1 server. I have Australasian time zones to contend with, I assume this will not be a problem?

Alas I do not have much in the way of gold or ships to offer in the PVP1 server due to the wealth I had in PVP2. However willing to work and fight to earn my place.

Anyone I should direct my queries to in game to secure a place among your merry band?

Regards,

Ravenburg.

• 2 weeks later...

Capt Roberts,

I am returning to the tempestuous seas for Naval Action after some time away. I am a Flag Captain now (thank you random free upscale of rank). Previously a member of SOB from PVP2 and briefly PVP1, although I believe they are now the KIN clan. However as I can see they are not actively recruiting I would like to offer my services such as they are.

I fought in the entirety of the first Pirate Wars in PVP2 before our switch to the PVP1 server. I have Australasian time zones to contend with, I assume this will not be a problem?

Alas I do not have much in the way of gold or ships to offer in the PVP1 server due to the wealth I had in PVP2. However willing to work and fight to earn my place.

Anyone I should direct my queries to in game to secure a place among your merry band?

Regards,

Ravenburg.

There are several that can be contacts ingame

General Pas

Llewellyn Jones

Capt Roberts

To name but a few.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hear ye Hear ye!"  

The First Lord of the Admiralty has passed down an order to the Admiralty of the BRITS Fleet to lay down more keels. In anticipation of formal diplomacy, it is believed there will be a need for extra fleets in Allied ports to assist in their needs of territorial security.  All able-bodied half-pay naval reservists are to report to the BRITS Admiralty office in London for your ship assignment.