Game-Labs Forum

Easy Levelling - Requires 2nd Account

Eldberg

Mr. Decatur is on the right track.

Does the community think this is ok, considering you can do the same thing by camping a third rate fleet spawn?  Or is this behavior out of line?

What are people's thoughts?

There are very few large 3rd rate fleets in the open ocean that provide optimal engagements.

A few fleets are near Puerto de Nipe, Leogane, Cayo Romano, Ysil, and a few other scattered ports throughout the map.  It is rare to find these fleets and many people have outposts with "grinding" ships in the few areas of the map.  Searching for these fleets and competing with other grinding groups limits the XP per hour.

If you feel that this reinforcement tag is the same as finding fleets then make some major changes to the game for both AI fleets and Mission.

1.  Reduce the Mission Spawn spacing to a 5 minute sail from cities.

2.  Increase 3rd rate spawns around Regional Capitals.

Well I've seen a 5 X 3rd Rate fleet.

I would call that fun.

Also, Devs, why can't you see the IP & Mac Adress or what ever you guys can do to ban?

Are you afraid that they may leave??

Well if you haven't notice, player from pre 2016 are leaving for not fixing basic game mechanics.

eg BR should be equivalent to crew for rating......3rd Rate BR 500 crew at 50% so NEW BR is 250.

Surely this is not hard to code in, is it???

I would call that fun.

Also, Devs, why can't you see the IP & Mac Adress or what ever you guys can do to ban?

Well if you haven't notice, player from pre 2016 are leaving for not fixing basic game mechanics.

eg BR should be equivalent to crew for rating......3rd Rate BR 500 crew at 50% so NEW BR is 250.

While that wouldnt be to hard to code in i believe, there are problems however, the best example i have is say a pavel, it has 600 BR, if you take 50% BR and it has 50% of its crew it has 400 crew(a bit less than the consti) however it is still a way more powerfull ship as it still has 82 guns, and wiht some crew management you could keep the bottom and middle gun decks on one side firing, id would not be fair at all. Right now at least it is easier to have a constant BR, also lets be honest... how much of a difference(apart from the port battles thing... which that period is starting to get over anyways) does the BR make?

I would call that fun.

So keeping the abuse of game mechanics in game to please minority of hard grinders is allright I suppose...

Have you ever heard that reaching max level will not win you a sandbox?