Game-Labs Forum

Great Britain Wins Multiple Battles against Pirates PVP2

Lord Roberts

Is this Robert guy 11 ? Seems like every post or comment he makes is just to try amd inflame or insult someone but always ends up looking the worse for it .

Ive sunk LOTS of SOB guys who had superior ships and even got to see Roberts and about 10 of his friends attack me and though i did sink i took 2 with me and had him running . ( i only remember the name and clan tag because it was oneof the only people ive net in game to hurl insults as they played)

Why is he allowed to just come on a public forum to start discontent and trouble ? Seems like a waste of forum space. Guess this is more a issue for me i dont know.

Edited by Mrdoomed

Real life commitments prevented me from participating in these battles. From what I have heard, good times were had by all. I was very proud of the British nation, especially after I saw the two screen shots from the two battles Sons of Hano lead against the Pirates! Well done HUZZAH!

In response to our two captured Victories, they were not built just to sit in front of Port Royal/Kingston for screen shots. Its great that they were engaged in battles and sadly captured. Those two have been replaced and them some. Cheers!

Edited by HMCS Warrior
  • Like 2

Great Britain was called out for not doing PVP and always hiding so we amassed a fleet to Mortimer Town and won a battle, then went to Parrot Cay and won another 2, The Pirates may have sunk a Victory and some other ships but we won the battles and the day.

The Last battle the pirates outnumbered us by 6 3rd rates, they eventually ran like cowards, rammed people with fire ships and sunk.

My Victory was rammed by a 3rd rate on fire, a cowards way out.

Great Britain even had to buy a port flag to force the pirates out of hiding.

yQp0h6I.jpg

The port battle was a lie, we didn't want to do it. We got the flag so you would stop hiding and actually come pvp, it was our WIN, you guys left and sunk, we had more ships left. Stop making excuses all the time, it's all you pirates do.

They sorta do when the NPC are firing at ya, stop trying to make excuses, it's childish.

what are you even on about, a vic is extremely slow and 3rd rates turn amazingly, 3 3rd rates can easily take out a victory cause all you have to do is stern rake, all i am hearing is excuses.

We even bloody went to Mort town to fight but the coward pirates sat in the port and were hiding, please read before commenting.

Do you not see "The Notorious" in my name? i am not here to be liked. im not here to please everyone, I don't give a shit if people do not like me.

All I'm seeing is you creating excuses for you losing, no wonder why the ocean is as salty as it is, it's your tears.

oh man you are literally the most toxic person i have seen.

Well when the last 2 run away from the fight you know not worth chasing

Is this what the game just becomes? people just using 3rd rates and never using any other ship... what is the point of using other ships in this game when 3rd rates are just sooo easy to cap..

Are you literally 13 years old? have an actual conversation instead of being toxic and insulting. 

It's really quite sad that you guys just result to trolling because it's the only thing you know how to do best, have your little circlejerk, i'm going to have fun doing something else instead of responding to toxic trolls.

Lord Roberts please. If you want to stop the the "trolls" then you need to look at yourself first. Opening up the topic by calling pirates cowards is a great way of inviting others to counter-insult your own actions regardless if they were good or bad. Be respectful. I get it "No one is a saint" but that doesn't mean that you can't emulate their actions or be the better man in these situations. Every topic is a different topic, don't justify insulting others by bringing up past grievances from different threads on the forum or even on the same thread. A little humbleness can go a long way Lord Roberts even on the internet there is no need to call others cowards or trolls regardless of the situation. I hope this can be somewhat enlightening and lead to much more healthier conversations in game and on the forum.

Lord Roberts please. If you want to stop the the "trolls" then you need to look at yourself first. Opening up the topic by calling pirates cowards is a great way of inviting others to counter-insult your own actions regardless if they were good or bad. Be respectful. I get it "No one is a saint" but that doesn't mean that you can't emulate their actions or be the better man in these situations. Every topic is a different topic, don't justify insulting others by bringing up past grievances from different threads on the forum or even on the same thread. A little humbleness can go a long way Lord Roberts even on the internet there is no need to call others cowards or trolls regardless of the situation. I hope this can be somewhat enlightening and lead to much more healthier conversations in game and on the forum.

Okay, thanks.

Edited by Lord Roberts