Game-Labs Forum

SLRN Skirmishers take the fight to the French aggressors in Panama

Ian2492

In basic cutters of course?

Fighting war is defending your ports (by PB or screening), not ganking somebody with free to lose ships and then boasting about it on forums.

P.S. I am playing on Dutch side, not French.

This gets better, a Dutchman who played a part in the downfall of France, lecturing the Brits on bravery against her.  France were turning the screw on you in game, but your Danish allies and yourselves put France to the sword in one night. 

You clearly can write this stuff.

This gets better, a Dutchman who played a part in the downfall of France, lecturing the Brits on bravery against her.  France were turning the screw on you in game, but your Danish allies and yourselves put France to the sword in one night. 

You clearly can write this stuff.

Still can't understand what are you trying to say? Why are you again turning this into some politics brawling? I don't wanna to discuss politics.

I just said that ganking people in fleet of basic cutters and then going all bravado about it on forum is stupid and doesn't show ANY skills or bravery. And this goes to whoever is doing that - Dutch, Brits, Pirates, Swedes, etc

When I see "SLRN Skirmishers take the fight to the French aggressors in Panama" I expect to read about some classic screening action or about some interesting frigate skirmish in OW.

And when I just saw another post about action in DRUNK style (how we ambushed someone or exploit some failed mechanics (like undestructible by ramming basic cutters)) performed in free ships without risk of  losing anything I just couldn't pass by without saying something.

I am sorry. You guys are the best basic cutter captains in the world. We will be on constant alert on seeing you in Dutch waters. Cudos!

Edited by Vaan De Vries

So SLRN have given up on your home island of Jamaica and fled to Panama? That makes sense......

3 players going to panama for a late night trolling is hardly fleeing, and Jamaica is pups territory, feel free to visit us at Jeremie we have free cookies for all.

My.. the anger from our actions is real, I suppose you consider defending a fellow member ganking as well? In only one of those images were we the aggressors, the others were all French attacking one of ours. Those two Frigates attacked my comrade CaptainFrosty, when they did I managed to get pulled in. Now to answer some questions..Yes, we try to only engage in battles we have an advantage in, this is simply smart. However considering we've engaged a Victory and St.Pavel in Renommee's we aren't afraid of a disadvantage. The constant accusations of us "running" and being "cowards" are simply false, and exist because of a complete lack of strategy. At least we didn't wipe a nation off the map ;) I fight for Sweden by the way, not Britain. We take the Dano-French alliance as a slap in the face, which places two hostile nations to the North and South. I guess you could say our offensive is due to failed diplomacy :P

• Like 1

Well This was supposed to be a friendly/funny post for the sake of game propaganda, and just to show how people underestimate cutters, but all you forum people (On every side) can't help but take your dicks out and wave them. Please for the sake of the game, be less toxic.

• Like 4

Well it's not everyday that 2 cutters kill a trincomalee, I wanted to show that despite what a lot of people think, the trinco isn't an invicible machine of doom.

Edited by Ian2492

My.. the anger from our actions is real

How was it... "You have no honor! You as*****s! You f*** pieces of ***" or something like that? Indeed, DRUNK anger was strong yesterday :)

Well This was supposed to be a friendly/funny post for the sake of game propaganda, and just to show how people underestimate cutters, but all you forum people

Don't blame it on others, it's 100% your fault. You take cheap cheese and wave it around, what do you expect? Praise for being able to waste peoples time?

Don't get me wrong - going for a bit of cheese is fine, we all do it from time to time. And we all know perfectly how it feels to be stuck against that cheese. It's not fun, I know it, you know it, don't pretend otherwise. So when you take that cheese and push it onto forums as propaganda, don't expect anyone to be friendly. And this is because you are neither funny nor friendly.

Lessons to learn, huh?

• Like 1

Don't blame it on others, it's 100% your fault. You take cheap cheese and wave it around, what do you expect? Praise for being able to waste peoples time?

Don't get me wrong - going for a bit of cheese is fine, we all do it from time to time. And we all know perfectly how it feels to be stuck against that cheese. It's not fun, I know it, you know it, don't pretend otherwise. So when you take that cheese and push it onto forums as propaganda, don't expect anyone to be friendly. And this is because you are neither funny nor friendly.

Lessons to learn, huh?

1) The only way it can be 100% my fault is if i'd be the only poster in the thread, which I am not. So others share the blame.

2) Where did I waste anyone's time? Sorry I made you click on a thread and read it.

3) Too many people take this way to seriously. 2 cutters capturing a trinco might not be friendly but it certainly is funny. You'd laugh if you captured me in a trinco with 2 cutters.

4) I might have learned a lesson that these forums can't handle a bit of fun, but you should look at yourself and try to learn some too, this is a game and people take everything on here way too seriously.

Edited by Ian2492
  • Like 2

How was it... "You have no honor! You as*****s! You f*** pieces of ***" or something like that? Indeed, DRUNK anger was strong yesterday :)

It seems you've had one too many, because the only one throwing insults was a French 3rd as he blew himself up..Obviously the shipments of Danish beer have clouded French judgment ;)

It seems you've had one too many, because the only one throwing insults was a French 3rd as he blew himself up..Obviously the shipments of Danish beer have clouded French judgment ;)

Quoted for truth...

1111.jpg

OR WAS IT!?

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!!

Want more? :3

http://imgur.com/8QQ71Ah

http://imgur.com/LT1S0K6

http://imgur.com/NEITFUH

http://imgur.com/xDq36MA

1) The only way it can be 100% my fault is if i'd be the only poster in the thread, which I am not. So others share the blame.

2) Where did I waste anyone's time? Sorry I made you click on a thread and read it.

3) Too many people take this way to seriously. 2 cutters capturing a trinco might not be friendly but it certainly is funny. You'd laugh if you captured me in a trinco with 2 cutters.

4) I might have learned a lesson that these forums can't handle a bit of fun, but you should look at yourself and try to learn some too, this is a game and people take everything on here way too seriously.

They simply resort to bashing you on the forums when they lose, they seem to forget the name of the game, I believe it's Naval Action?

• Like 1

So I guess you're going to say the words of one person represents a clan? You know the drill, report and ignore.

I'm just gonna let this sink in.

• Like 1