Game-Labs Forum

My suggestions

I would like a slider system for the distribution of crew in combat. If I want exactly 101 crew out of 150 I should be allowed. Now I have to click on/off 6 and 7 for boosting my abilities. Not very smooth. Give me the full power to distribute my crew as Captain of my own ship.

If for some reason anyone but the usual posters on this forum see this. Please do something about the russian in the nationschat. I know there are lots of russians, but on server 1 every message in english drown in cyrilic letters. Quite simple, implement english in the nations chat. If ppl want to use their own language - create a clan.

Give us a joined clan warehouse, to stockpile crafting mats for shared use. 

Also give clanleaders the option to make ranks in the clan.  

Can't believe I just wasted time on an idea. We are completely ignored by the development team!

If for some reason anyone but the usual posters on this forum see this. Please do something about the russian in the nationschat. I know there are lots of russians, but on server 1 every message in english drown in cyrilic letters. Quite simple, implement english in the nations chat. If ppl want to use their own language - create a clan.

I cannot believe we still have this ridiculous nonsense coming up...

I would like a slider system for the distribution of crew in combat. If I want exactly 101 crew out of 150 I should be allowed. Now I have to click on/off 6 and 7 for boosting my abilities. Not very smooth. Give me the full power to distribute my crew as Captain of my own ship.

I think a better rule, considering the game is developed by Ukrainians, would be to require Russian in all channels at all times. If you don't want to speak Russian, you can go form a clan. /sarcasm

All languages are welcome at all times in all channels. If you are offended by seeing other languages, you may use the ignore button on those who are speaking them. :)

Give us a joined clan warehouse, to stockpile crafting mats for shared use. 

Also give clanleaders the option to make ranks in the clan.  

Can't believe I just wasted time on an idea. We are completely ignored by the development team!

For someone who has only been on the forums for a few weeks, that's an extremely bold and abusive statement sir.  You might be best advised to retract it with an apology considering the numerous ideas that have come straight out of the community and into the game.  This developer group is the MOST responsive and willing to implement ideas from the playerbase that I've ever seen in nearly 21 years of online gaming.

• Like 2

An attitude like that is likely to get you in trouble.....try to be more tolerant and keep your bigoted point of view out of the game and off the forums.

Yours is not a point of view. It is simply a slight motion of air coming out of a stern rack.

Incredible how you take advantage of the global village and complain about it.

*shrugs*

Welcome to Naval Action. This is a great game like no other. Take your time to join us all and play it together.

Yours is not a point of view. It is simply a slight motion of air coming out of a stern rack.

Incredible how you take advantage of the global village and complain about it.

*shrugs*

Welcome to Naval Action. This is a great game like no other. Take your time to join us all and play it together.

And a person like yourself, who can't have a point of view, which you don't agree upon, should crawl back into your Pizza and Coke dominated shadow, where the only light you get, is from the screen! 

Incredible how you "tester" tend to clap eachothers backs.