Game-Labs Forum

Interest in Next Round of Testing

Sorry for another of these type of posts, but after reading on these forums of interest from POTBS players, I thought it would be a good idea to have a forum where we can post our interest in the next round. 

Personally, I have been a player of POTBS since Beta and recently discovered this game from conversations with others. I would love to become a tester, if possible. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to sailing the seven seas with this enthusiastic community soon.

- Bergoo Darkbane

actually i would like to see more testers because its allways the same 8 persons online most of the time unless its the weekend massbattle event. kinda boring

two weeks and i'm already boring :o

Nah.. just kidding  :D

more testers from the Americas would help keep the server runnin around the clock thou....

• Like 1

Another very interested party here also, have beta tested quite a few games over the years including PotBS, Warthunder, Starwars the old Republic, Navyfield 1 + 2, World of Tanks, World of Planes and Mech Warrior online. Looking forward to seeing what Naval Action has to offer whether that be in beta or upon release.

Regards

Nem

Hello dear developing team of Naval Action

I have followed the game "Naval Action" since it was a small blip at the bottom of Steam Greenlight with great interest in the past few months, while I've been playing Total War Napoleon, the moment I saw an MMO based Frigate and Ship of the Line I instantly got intrigued and I was wondering if it was possible that I could become a tester of this fine and beautifully looking game.

Your kindest regards

Spencer

Played Voyage Century, Bounty Bay, POTBS and tested POTC for this particular genre. Have tested many other MMOs and played dozens more. I'm an older gamer, explorer type, and like to test the limits of where i can go. You could expect lots of reports from me about being stuck somewhere. 

Please consider me an applicant for beta testing and i can't wait to play no matter what point i enter the fray.

Crimson Blade for life!

http://crimsonblade.guildlaunch.com/

Though I was away during the latest tester recruitment drive, I doubt Game Labs will be looking for many more testers. With Naval Action cleared for Steam release, pre-orders may start rolling out sooner, rather than later.

This may not be the case however. If and when Game Labs decide to re-open the alpha to new testers, they will announce it in an official thread. Until then, the best way for you to be chosen as a tester is to be an active and positive presence here on the forums. Engage in conversations and discussions about the game, be open and friendly to your fellow forum users, etc etc etc.

As I said a long time ago in a thread far, far away... Game Labs are looking for dedicated and mature individuals to help them test their game. It's down to you to first prove to them that you are capable. 

• Like 2

Wouldn't mind getting my feet wet as well  :D. After looking at some of the gameplay, and playing a lot of Assassins Creed Black Flag, I'm eager to actually get into some awesome battles. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is fun, however is to fast paced to really be true to naval warfare. This game, aims to rectify this from the looks of it. 

I would also like to volunteer test the game, I played POTBS in the early years, but gave up a while ago. Played pretty much every other Age of Sail Games. In RL i even went as far as to bring my girlfriend accross a continent partly to visit HMS Suprise (or Rose) in the San Diego Harbour ;-)