Game-Labs Forum

PvP 2 Paid Bounty on [Charles Vayne] and [Cpt Flint Rogers]

David Batista

I [David Batista] In-game name am Placing a 150k Bounty on [Charles Vayne]<-Name is Exactly like this there are other Charles Vanes in pirates. and [Cpt Flint Rogers] They are Both Pirates in PvP 2, They roam around Pirate waters but seem to be based out of Cayman Brac.

Rules to Claim bounty:

Must CAPTURE ship. Ship must be a Renomee/Surpise or up, Must not be in his clan or be associated in any way with them.

Must Provide Image of the Capture of the ship.

You get to keep the captured ship.

Reward of 150k Each will be given at Free port La Tortue. All nations are welcome.

Edited by David Batista

We are pirates and like pirates we live a dangerous lifestyle. Don't like your traders being raided by pirates? Don't look so juicy leaving port! You need to man up!

We love the bounties! I have only been playing the game a little over a week and so far I love it! I got a crew of 20+ pirates and like real Pirates we are Wanted Dead or Alive!

**** please David try to kill me yourself.... Its weak to outsource killing in a pvp game... come get you some!

We are pirates and like pirates we live a dangerous lifestyle. Don't like your traders being raided by pirates? Don't look so juicy leaving port! You need to man up!

We love the bounties! I have only been playing the game a little over a week and so far I love it! I got a crew of 20+ pirates and like real Pirates we are Wanted Dead or Alive!

**** please David try to kill me yourself.... Its weak to outsource killing in a pvp game... come get you some!

You speak as if I had not sunk you as you ran away the whole time...

You post on a Forum with a bounty... You only sunk me because you had clan members ramming me and shooting me for neg xp. Dont try and act big and tough your a child. If you need to put bounties out then you cant sink shit. No one has KOS us once yet because [DC] isn't taken seriously! You will learn David to operate Manual sails and stay in front of your target and switch broadsides between reloads, if you want I can teach you sometime :) Why would I not keep infront of you and your clan members when im alone? I only needed to sink you and I did enjoy the -1 dura! I wasnt losing Xp sinking your friends Learn to play and cry alot less! Your making your clan look weak if you got to outsource help. GL on keeping those traders alive!

I literally got 10 separate screens of DC players sinking or surrendering tough clan here guys!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/312244513765596922/ED2B3BB989B80C4F90C50812A695CDBB43EB44AE/<- me ruining one of the many traders you have lost.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/312244513763897243/4ACB7FBAEC1100DA196F1245EAEB6F1BAAF2D7DF/<- your crew leaving PB's because he cant handle it (I tanked 2 towers still in it)

I got screens of you being a girl. so until "SOMEONE ELSE" gives you a screen of me sinking toughen up and fight your own battles kiddo.

Edited by Charles Vayne
  • Like 1

You post on a Forum with a bounty... You only sunk me because you had clan members ramming me and shooting me for neg xp. Dont try and act big and tough your a child. If you need to put bounties out then you cant sink shit. No one has KOS us once yet because [DC] isn't taken seriously! You will learn David to operate Manual sails and stay in front of your target and switch broadsides between reloads, if you want I can teach you sometime :) Why would I not keep infront of you and your clan members when im alone? I only needed to sink you and I did enjoy the -1 dura! I wasnt losing Xp sinking your friends Learn to play and cry alot less! Your making your clan look weak if you got to outsource help. GL on keeping those traders alive!

I literally got 10 separate screens of DC players sinking or surrendering tough clan here guys!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/312244513765596922/ED2B3BB989B80C4F90C50812A695CDBB43EB44AE/<- me ruining one of the many traders you have lost.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/312244513763897243/4ACB7FBAEC1100DA196F1245EAEB6F1BAAF2D7DF/<- your crew leaving PB's because he cant handle it (I tanked 2 towers still in it)

I got screens of you being a girl. so until "SOMEONE ELSE" gives you a screen of me sinking toughen up and fight your own battles kiddo.

This is hilarious, You keep being proud of taking 25 Minutes to demast a traders brig. and one that was not even running away but running TOWARDS you.

This is how you Demast a Trader brig. 3 Minutes  30 seconds. You took almost half an hour while doing it on a Renomee. Please don't tell me how to sail. You need to learn yourself first.

F7d4IVN.jpg

And Stop talking shit about Teammates hitting you. YOU rammed into your own teammate because you could not control your ship. You got rammed by AI and then rammed into your own teammate.

Edited by David Batista

@Charles Vayne

It's funny you say that no one takes DC seriously, especially since we've been a part of almost every PB since our formation and we have taken more than 75% of our currently owned ports with members from CURSE and SSU while Cpt Flint Rogers tried to spam our intentions in global chat.

No one takes PTT seriously due to you and Rogers constantly acting like you're still in high school - which you probably are still in - and almost makes me feel sorry for the other 18 members in the clan.

P.S. You and Cpt Flint Rogers can try to spam anti-DC propaganda in our recruitment thread all you like. It just makes yall look even more childish and pathetic and I can just keep getting it taken down...