Game-Labs Forum

Spanish Nation is mine, now

Protyp

Dear Seamen!

As many of you know our reputation and coordination has fallen sharply in recent days.

unfair actions, infighting and problems due to lack of discipline.

Today March 14, 2016 a new era in the Spanish faction begins.

Me Protyp (Protyp Silver in the game) proclaimed myself Supreme Admiral me in the right

and enabled in all fields with unquestionable power. I will rule with an iron fist

and steel rudder.

From now, my word is the law. If you disagree, you know where the door is

to leave. Surely pirates and traitors receive you with open arms.

From now, I will personally all the diplomacy and military tactics to

the appointment of my delegates functions of each task.

I have been forced to take power because of the failure we have suffered due

the "Council" and former leaders who took control before.

Spain will recover under my name and create a fleet worthy of admiration.

If you want to be part of all the glory raise your fist and yell your heart out:

Long Live Silver Protyp!

March 14 day of glorious uprising of our Supreme Ruler.

If you have been offensed by the previous phto im sorry i had removed it.

2102424598_2a9d559407.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queridos Seamen!

Como muchos sabéis nuestra reputación y coordinación ha caído en picado en los últimos días. 

Acciones desleales, peleas internas y problemas debidos a la falta de disciplina.

Hoy 14 de marzo de 2016 comienza una nueva era en la Facción Española.

Yo Protyp (Protyp Silver en el juego) me autoproclamo Almirante Supremo en pleno derecho

y habilitado en todos los campos con poder indiscutible. Gobernaré con puño de hierro

y timón de acero.

A partir de ahora mi palabra será la ley y quien ose desobedecerla ya sabe donde esta la puerta

para marcharse. Seguro que los piratas y los traidores os recibirán con brazos abiertos.

A partir de ahora me encargaré personalmente de toda la diplomacia y tácticas militares hasta

el nombramiento de mis delegados en funciones de cada tarea.

Me he visto forzado a tomar el poder debido al fracaso que hemos sufrido debido

al "CONSEJO" y a los antiguos dirigentes que tomaron el control.

Bajo mi nombre recuperaremos España y crearemos una gran flota digna de admiración.

Si deseas ser participe de toda la gloria alza tu puño y grita a pleno pulmón:

Larga Vida a Protyp Silver!

14 de marzo día del glorioso alzamiento de nuestro Gobernante Supremo.

Edited by Protyp
  • Like 7

*insert broken English post from an irrelevant spainard about how the war will never be over*

Good luck, it's gonna be like leading a bunch of hungry 4 year olds

(Btw which server is this? I assume PVP1)

Edited by xAzDKr

*insert broken English post from an irrelevant spainard about how the war will never be over*

Good luck, it's gonna be like leading a bunch of hungry 4 year olds

(Btw which server is this? I assume PVP1)

I recommend you read the pots' tag and you will notice that this is an humoristic post talking about diplomacy.

Port Royal 36 hours later

Reporting to Port Admiral in charge Jamaica.

Sir I bring you news of many heavy engagements against Spanish forces in and around Corrientes/Mantua

It is told that during the course of the day of the 13th day of the month of March In the year of our Lord 1786 the British Royal Navy with elements from Royal German Legion, Britannic Royal Vanguard, British West Indies trading Company and AUSEZ not to mention a few other did engage Spanish Captains attempting to delay British forces.

After several of these 25v25 battles much aimed at trying to sink BRITS capital ship a Santissimas and attending Victory class ships these fight resulting in crushing Victory after crushing Victory with very few losses on the side of the RN though I cannot account for actual Spanish losses in the battles it is estimated that Spain lost close to 100 ships ranging from Frigates to 3rd rates.

During the second evening it is reported that again many battles were fought with the Spanish once again suffering very heavy losses.

It is also reported that the self proclaimed king of Spain's ship was dismasted and left to limp home from the battle area ruling the day his predecessor chose to anger the British nation!

http://prntscr.com/aftiut

Edited by Llewellyn Jones RN
  • Like 5

Port Royal 36 hours later

Reporting to Port Admiral in charge Jamaica.

Sir I bring you news of many heavy engagements against Spanish forces in and around Corrientes/Mantua

It is told that during the course of the day of the 13th day of the month of March In the year of our Lord 1786 the British Royal Navy with elements from Royal German Legion, Britannic Royal Vanguard, British West Indies trading Company and AUSEZ not to mention a few other did engage Spanish Captains attempting to delay British forces.

After several of these 25v25 battles much aimed at trying to sink BRITS capital ship a Santissimas and attending Victory class ships these fight resulting in crushing Victory after crushing Victory with very few losses on the side of the RN though I cannot account for actual Spanish losses in the battles it is estimated that Spain lost close to 100 ships ranging from Frigates to 3rd rates.

During the second evening it is reported that again many battles were fought with the Spanish once again suffering very heavy losses.

It is also reported that the self proclaimed king of Spain's ship was dismasted and left to limp home from the battle area ruling the day his predecessor chose to anger the British nation!

http://prntscr.com/aftiut

Dear Sir:

Third evening has gone by in Mantua.

We lost another batch of 749 cutters, with the only reward of a couple of Bellonas, 7 or 8 3rd rates and other small garbage.

As we have realized that - in spite of Sir Horatio Hornblower bringing along and invincible ship :o  - your flag carrier seems that cannot turn the damn corner at Cape S. Antonio, so we are preparing another thousand of cutters with guiding lights for tonite.

At the end of the battle there will be the traditional fireworks show and ginger cakes for everyone.

We await you totally confident in the British Punctuality.

Yours faithfully 

Velasco