Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems with PvP EU 1

Servers are up and running

Databases were rolled back to 8 CET snapshot (maintenance)
Players should keep their XP and Craft XP, but will loose items and gold gained after 8 CET. As a compensation all affected players will receive 5% of their Gold amount

Sorry for inconvinience

Servers are up and running

Databases were rolled back to 8 CET snapshot (maintenance)

Players should keep their XP and Craft XP, but will loose items and gold gained after 8 CET. As a compensation all affected players will receive 5% of their Gold amount

Sorry for inconvinience

What about the craft hours lost ? 

Took me 24h wait to release a trinco, now it's gone, same as the BP i earned from it and now i have all craft hours missing that i spent on the trincomalee craft 

It's up again :)

PS : 

Something is messed up badly tho , way before the server crash i had released my first trincomalee and got the third rate BP as seen here : 

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/10377-the-current-blueprint-drop-mechanic-needs-adjusting-thoughts/page-8

All is lost , no trinco anymore, all craft hours for the trinco gone and third rate BP gone ... Did not restarted where i left in game too ... 

I got the same treatment, lost all my accumulated hours and the ship I had just built. It was a Gold Belle Poule and I dropped a Constie BP. I had spent the morning sailing around buying lots of parts, like 3 hours in real time. Very frustrating.

Guys, you all take this way tooo serious !

It is a GAME in ALPHA, furthermore you don´t work here, nor can you OWN anything....

if you want to build a HOUSE, do it in real life.

You have no rights to own (general terms and conditions) and possess nothing here,

if they want to take all ships from you, they DO so.

It is ALPHA and even after you have no property rights (never) at PC games.....

Just take the blows....

Edited by Wilson09
  • Like 6

I'd to clarify a bit on what happened.

We've been forced to make rollback on server to a state which we store every day during maintenance.

Rollback is an operation which usually can be described as a save/load in a regular single player game. Save were made on 8 CET and all assets, labor hours, gold, items, resources... were stored at this point. During the rollback we restored data stored at 8 CET so all progress made between 8 CET and 14 CET were lost except XP and Craft XP which is shared between servers

I'd like to sorry about lost items, ships, blueprints and time again..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit since yesterday 25/03/16 ive had massive problems with disconnects on pvp1 over 10 yesterday and so many today i gave up ive never had this problem before since i got the game pre OW.

Can confirm this also.

Exactly the same thing. Already sent a bug report through game.

Last 48 - 72hrs id say.

D,

Edited by Dius

I am in us, and ping is so high during missions my sound shuts off, and that red X in the top left corner spikes. It ends up somewhere near 80k, whatever it means, but it messes with my sound so bad I cant even connect to TS. Going back to pvp2 to try it there