Game-Labs Forum

Remove Labour hours

As in the title said. Remove Labour hours and replace it with build time.

For Example, building a Victory cost 1708 labour hours atm. This are round about 41 hours if you get 42 labour hours in one real life hour.

Instead of Click and Get you now start building a ship if you got all materials. They will be transfered to the Shipyard and 41 hours later you can get your Victory out of the Shipyard.

Multiple Shipyards will allow you to produce multiple Items/Ships.

I suggest to add also a Production Site as building (for crafting sub parts).

So if you decide to build 1 Shipyard and 4 productions sites, you should be able to build all parts and a ship. Or you can spezialise and build 5 Shipyards but need someone who creates the parts for you.

So you can build by yourself but if you play in a clan, its more effizient to use 5 Shipyards.

If you think its too overpowered to have 5 Shipyards you should think about the ressources/subparts you need to keep them all busy...

• Like 1

If you think its too overpowered to have 5 Shipyards you should think about the ressources/subparts you need to keep them all busy...

The exact same as for 5 shipyards split to 5 crafters one a head. Except having 5 people power-level to lvl 50 crafting AND have supply lines is quite something, having one crafter with one support-circle is a joke.

You are asking for any random clan having one and only one lvl 5 crafter to be able to spit out 3 Victories daily. Thx, no.

I dislike this. Yet another idea fueled by "but I wanna wanna wanna!".

• Like 2

The exact same as for 5 shipyards split to 5 crafters one a head. Except having 5 people power-level to lvl 50 crafting AND have supply lines is quite something, having one crafter with one support-circle is a joke.

You are asking for any random clan having one and only one lvl 5 crafter to be able to spit out 3 Victories daily. Thx, no.

I dislike this. Yet another idea fueled by "but I wanna wanna wanna!".

I am in a random clan and we have 3 level 50 Crafter atm. The problem is the amount of labour hours for the parts, not for the ships. But you need to be a crafter to know this, sorry....

There is no difference between having your buildings do nothing for x amount of hours and than do the click and do the click and wait for x amount of hours.

It is,

You need to plan more and you can use multiple "lanes". Atm you just can asked around and will get instantly all mats for a victory in under 5 minutes. So i need a victory now, just ask in clan to craft all subparts and 10 minutes later i have a victory, so you can even switch if you decide to build a santissima instead. You cant do that by buildtime and its more natural.

7 years ( victory ) scaled down to open world 1:4 scale...

have fun.

Yeah lets switch to pure realism, i will get back online in 7 years than if my victory is finished, oh wait its a game......

I am in a random clan and we have 3 level 50 Crafter atm. The problem is the amount of labour hours for the parts, not for the ships. But you need to be a crafter to know this, sorry....

Argumentum ad personam. How cute.

Next time try to actually co-operate with your clan instead of asking for clutch mechanics. We have no problems setting up supply lines. And it's all human-made, not "I want to click the button and win the game" crap.

It is,

You need to plan more and you can use multiple "lanes". Atm you just can asked around and will get instantly all mats for a victory in under 5 minutes. So i need a victory now, just ask in clan to craft all subparts and 10 minutes later i have a victory, so you can even switch if you decide to build a santissima instead. You cant do that by buildtime and its more natural.

Yeah lets switch to pure realism, i will get back online in 7 years than if my victory is finished, oh wait its a game......

Exactly. 7 days. That is what it takes for a level 50 crafter to give birth to a Santíssima on its own given he has 5 production buildings at max level, including the shipyard, probably have to buy some resources ( or spend time to get them ) plus hours needed to craft notes.

That is what Devs want as stated in the patch discussion.

I say it is quite a compromise given the 7 years in reality.

So let's respect the Devs vision. It is quite solid.

• Like 1

Argumentum ad personam. How cute.

Next time try to actually co-operate with your clan instead of asking for clutch mechanics. We have no problems setting up supply lines. And it's all human-made, not "I want to click the button and win the game" crap.

guess you dont want to understand.

But its your problem. i am fine , also with the mechanic like it is today. I builded alread 6 Victorys and i will build a lot more because i dont have a problem with ressources, even if its nasty and has nothing to do with fun or organizsation

Exactly. 7 days. That is what it takes for a level 50 crafter to give birth to a Santíssima on its own given he has 5 production buildings at max level, including the shipyard, probably have to buy some resources ( or spend time to get them ) plus hours needed to craft notes.

That is what Devs want as stated in the patch discussion.

I say it is quite a compromise given the 7 years in reality.

So let's respect the Devs vision. It is quite solid.

This is how you kill a game. All the hardcore people want a hardcore game. Problem is hardcore players are a Minority. The game needs balance or it will die. It cannot survive on a couple hundred players.