Game-Labs Forum

Hello,

Just bougth myself a Gold Trincomalee from a Russian farmer.

1st battle on a Flagkaptajn mission: Within the first minute I was rammed and borded by an NPC Constution, with 100 Morale and 100 Preporation. I have no clue HOW THE HELL he got his preporation up that fast or how he was able to bord med at the speed of 7 kn????

I'm so annoyed - I simpy want my durability reset. If I lose my ship in honest battle, I'm just fine -  but with an AI able to pull such an ability... its just lame, and not worth the while!

So DEVS please contact me ingame. PvP server 1 EU: Playername Azenya.

Neither of you guys are DEVS  - I asked for their response.

I did an f11 too.

Too annoyed for the good tone! Sry guys!

#edit: I bought the game for its full price. I know its Alpha. If something really stupid happens like this... I expect the DEVS to take action.

Edited by Staal Carsten

Neither of you guys are DEVS  - I asked for their response.

I did an f11 too.

Too annoyed for the good tone! Sry guys!

#edit: I bought the game for its full price. I know its Alpha. If something really stupid happens like this... I expect the DEVS to take action.

Im not the devs, but i suspect you wont get anything back, I think because it is alpha you should not expect the devs to return anything lost to bugs, but rather that you should expect things to be lost and unrecoverable due to bugs.

Im not the devs, but i suspect you wont get anything back, I think because it is alpha you should not expect the devs to return anything lost to bugs, but rather that you should expect things to be lost and unrecoverable due to bugs.

Thats the same thing as saying "We don't give a fuck about our players" If I hear nothing I will stop playing. I just lost 500000 gold to a bug.

Thats the same thing as saying "We don't give a fuck about our players" If I hear nothing I will stop playing. I just lost 500000 gold to a bug.

lol you are playing this game with the wrong mindset, it has been said that ship duras will not be replaced, even if bug related. This is an alpha test and early access, you agreed to play an unfinished game that has bugs. 

https://gyazo.com/414047faaf7b4461881fb74079c1c8e2This is taken directly from the NA Steam Store Page. 

Hello,

Just bougth myself a Gold Trincomalee from a Russian farmer.

1st battle on a Flagkaptajn mission: Within the first minute I was rammed and borded by an NPC Constution, with 100 Morale and 100 Preporation. I have no clue HOW THE HELL he got his preporation up that fast or how he was able to bord med at the speed of 7 kn????

I'm so annoyed - I simpy want my durability reset. If I lose my ship in honest battle, I'm just fine -  but with an AI able to pull such an ability... its just lame, and not worth the while!

So DEVS please contact me ingame. PvP server 1 EU: Playername Azenya.

It looks like bots have everytime lot of preparation from air. Get use to it. They isn't able to sink player even with that. If you get cought by boarding when he have more crew than you or far better ship with pretty same crew expect hard boarding and press Disengage button from start if you not sure will you win or not. Time to time their boarding ability changes and in most cases things goes even harder. i remember only one game build when everything works fine and you could call it balance, but for some reason it left in past.

p.s. thanks God they didn't brake boarding five times row as it was before