Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SKurj.

Crafting notes should now reward crafting exp..

With the introduction of level requirements for crafting notes, they should now reward crafting exp for the hours spent.

Don't think any more needs to be said...

• Like 2

I agree. If the plan is to make production chains between multiple players they all need to be rewarded decently. At the moment assembling the ships gives around 2.38 xp per labour hour. Parts are 1 for most crafts, modules around 0.8 and notes 0.0066 - 0.004 (low to high). 

They don't have to be exactly the same but there's currently a really large difference between them and it discourages players from filling any role other than ship assembly.

• Like 2

I Strongly disagree

On what principal though Pete? The argument for notes giving a better level of xp is pretty convincing.

I will agree to this as well.  I don't need it to be a high xp/hour ratio either.  Even just a .5xp/hour would be fine IMO.

It helps people level who want to focus on making the notes, but it isn't the most efficient method of doing so.  Given that most of the BP are all drops from making ships, its not like someone is instantly going to get access to crafting high level ships anyway, the best they'll eventually get is the Frigate, so I don't think that would be a problem.

Yes, eventually they could start making ships to get the access, but is that really a problem after spending so much labor?

I admit, as a crafter, I cringe when I make my own notes currently.

• Like 1

I admit, as a crafter, I cringe when I make my own notes currently.

And me, as a non-crafter, cringe at the idea of having to level to 35 to be a note maker for my clan, especially if it means I won't be able to progress doing so.

Basically, all this change did was slow everything down and piss everyone.

On 3/12/2016 at 6:04 AM, SKurj. said:

With the introduction of level requirements for crafting notes, they should now reward crafting exp for the hours spent.

Don't think any more needs to be said...

Yes you are right. I am with you for the rewards with the rewards Artisans will be able to do more work