Game-Labs Forum

PvP1 Sweden at war with the Dutch

Admiral Jacob Bagge

I am thinking about our war targets. We only want some silver and live oak log ports, not beat the Dutch. We are more friendly with them as some other nations, but they are the only opponents we could reach, after we are forced to retreat our attack for the Pirates by the Dutch. So what will goes on in the war? And what can we do after that? Do nothing? I need ideas.

First: if they wanted this passage, they would have got it anyways

Second: the war is fun, but imo the dutch RvR (RvR =/= pvp) player are just less then the swedens. But who cares, the dutch region is too big anyways, it takes ages to sail.

3: Whats about the pfk rumors ? ????

For example: Get some balls and attack danish / rus occupants.

Woot?

We had some balls and attacked an opponent with more than 3x more ports tan Sweden. Not our fault that your nation is about to fuck it up.

I could answer: Get some Balls and fight harder slowpokes!

But that is not what i want. I like the dutch and it would be fun imho to do stuff together. Should be funny to sail with Hugo van grojt, Keine Panik and Manta Scorpion and harass some - maybe - frogs? :D  

But first sort your shit pls. Get sleeker and more organized.  :ph34r:

Edit: Holy shit... i know more dutch than swedish players from the past. :blink:  

Edited by KanoFu
  • Like 1

Can anybody explain me true orgin of this conflict? without RP crap talk. I heard rumors and thats why im asking here...

They thaught sweden was a pussy-ass push over nation. They had seen the Danes steamroll Sweden once and that made them underestimate Sweden. The Danes were really good when capturing all the swedish ports, and the Dutch thaught they could do it too.

A week before it began:

Summary: MonkeyBullet asked for it and he got it.

Edited by SteelSandwich
7. Posting of private communication is prohibited. The posting of private communication between the moderators, developers and administrators and forum users is prohibited.

tbh his threats are waranted. A patch changed some of the port timers, you have seen this and acted upon it. launched a complete suprise attack took them. Then you proceed into camping those ports for hours and hours ( well played). After your very well organised fleets defeated our PBs you proceeded in taking more ports put ****** timers on them. We have and did not havy any intention of ever crafting a flag for swedish ports. Btw thank you for the Victory you left behind at Macanao yesterday.

Ouch Monkey, I guess gunship diplomacy only works if one actually knows which part of the cannon the ball comes from, eh?  B)

However, I for one welcome the professional attitude of the Swedish fleet. Again we have an opportunity to learn and improve ourselves as a clan, just as we have learned a great deal from the French. Their tactics and doctrines are quite different and we even might have to develop one of those ourselves now soon.  ;)

• Like 4

The main difference between the French and swedes is port timers, on the wars against the French both timers were set the same prime time for both, so it became almost trench warfare with good solid battles pretty even.

I can only imagine the Swedish nation is made up of children or the unemployed to fight those hours,don't get me wrong it's tactically clever.

Edited by Tac

The main difference between the French and swedes is port timers, on the wars against the French both timers were set the same prime time for both, so it became almost trench warfare with good solid battles pretty even.

I can only imagine the Swedish nation is made up of children or the unemployed to fight those hours,don't get me wrong it's tactically clever.

Aye, no working people arround here. Only fat unemployed guys and Kiddies without any perspective.  :angry:

Enjoy to get crushed by RL- Deadbeats. 

• Like 2

Aye, no working people arround here. Only fat unemployed guys and Kiddies without any perspective.  :angry:

Mach mal langsam. :)

I also had problems with the PB-timers. Too late for me. But yes, this is our problem, not yours.

There is no such thing as a beautiful war.

However, ours came as close as it could.

Edited by Bougainville
  • Like 1

With all due respect to a fellow DAS member.

But we aren't loosing because of some timers Swedes put in. We are loosing cause we got a shit load of carebears both in our nation and unfortunately in our clan too.

How can we speak about attacking some ports if we are loosing ports EVERY day, cause we cannot master an adequate PB fleet for defence.

I will get vlagcaptain rank only today/tomorrow, but I was screening for the fleet EVERY day for the past 2 weeks in my trinco. During workdays I have just a couple of hours to play and usually I spend them screening in my trinco and trying to help with def/attacks.

And every day I saw the same people in TS from DAS and PFK (and now even PFK rerolled and I honestly can't blame them) and maybe a couple people from smaller clans trying to do a shit about this war. The other nation and unfortunately (I have to stress it again) huge part of our clan doesn't give a shit about it.

Where is all our guys with Victories and Pavels? We have around the same number of these guys as the Swedes do - it's easy to track it down by DAS ship order list. Where is the rest of the nation? Missioning in Maracaibo bay! While travelling from time to time around Willemstad I see people in Victories, Bellonas, Pavels, that I NEVER seen anywhere around PBs.

There is no need in accusing Swedes for setup of their timers, if we can't gather capable fleet in our prime time. And if we craft 1st and 2nd rates for people who will only use them for mission running in Maracaibo.

Swedes have superb organization of their fleets for both attack and defence. They were steamrolled in the past, all their carebears left (I suppose a lot of them rerolled to Dutch) and a bunch of hardcore PVPers rerolled to Swedes for hard fighting. And now the group of around 50 people are each night showing the Dutch how to fight. Maybe we should let them steamroll us so all our carebears will leave and we will lose this fake feeling of numbers.

Edited by Vaan De Vries
  • Like 2

KanoFu - with all due respect - Tac has a point. The Swedish take advantage of the port timer mechanic to deny the Dutch from mounting a proper defense during the evening hours when most players actually have TIME. You know it and you are cunngingly using the mechanics the game provides. I tip my hat to the strategic brilliance behind that.

But at the same time, you are reducing the fun for what I perceive is a majority of the more casual Dutch nation players with astounding results (PFK disbanding being one of them). We cannot stop you from doing this, but let me say that the war with the French was more enjoyable for the reasons Tac explained and I personally do have little respect for the tactics employed by the Swedish navy in this war - as clever they may be.

Hugo

edit: spelling

Edited by Hugo van Grojt
  • Like 2

With all due respect to a fellow DAS member.

But we aren't loosing because of some timers Swedes put in. We are loosing cause we got a shit load of carebears both in our nation and unfortunately in our clan too.

How can we speak about attacking some ports if we are loosing ports EVERY day, cause we cannot master an adequate PB fleet for defence.

I will get vlagcaptain rank only today/tomorrow, but I was screening for the fleet EVERY day for the past 2 weeks in my trinco. During workdays I have just a couple of hours to play and usually I spend them screening in my trinco and trying to help with def/attacks.

And every day I saw the same people in TS from DAS and PFK (and now even PFK rerolled and I honestly can't blame them) and maybe a couple people from smaller clans trying to do a shit about this war. The other nation and unfortunately (I have to stress it again) huge part of our clan don't give a shit about it.

Where is all our guys with Victories and Pavels? We have around the same number of these guys as the Swedes do - it's easy to track it down by DAS ship order list. Where are the rest of the nation? Missioning in Maracaibo bay! While travelling from time to time around Willemstad I see people in Victories, Bellonas, Pavels, that I NEVER seen anywhere around PBs.

There is no need in accusing Swedes for setup of their timers, if we can't gather capable fleet in our prime time. And if we craft 1st and 2nd rates for people who will only use them for mission running in Maracaibo.

I said the difference between the French and swedes NOT the reason why, but I feel your pain I've put more hours in than I care to remember.

Getting crushed? More in tune with losing a loved one.

Getting an orange dot changed to a slightly lighter bluer one then a previous French one which is slightly darker than your Swedish one doesn't t really give me a feeling of being crushed.

Chill out its only a dot, there are plenty of dots to go around young man.Why just the other day I remember when you had only one dot,look at you now your like a light blue rash.

Obvious evidence of port timer "abuse" right here:KU2HEgb.jpg

So what timer was on this port?

• Like 1