Game-Labs Forum

PvP1 Sweden at war with the Dutch

Admiral Jacob Bagge

Yes, it is almost sad. But after conducting privateering and night time conquest operations the whole week, I guess the swedish captains need to sleep a little bit. Too sad that's in the Dutch prime time.

You need to outnumber us 10:1 and even bring in French clans to push us back  :D

YOU set your port timers to 4-6 -.-

On the far side of perception and reality lies subjective information. It is words like these that makes us look ten times better than we really are. Thank you for that.
  • Like 3

It was a long time coming, good hustle. :) I'm just happy about us hopefully giving you guys a decent scare for a while. Come what may - I've been getting pretty bored of the war so hopefully it will end in one way or another soon enough.

Operation The Flying Dutchman has come to a satisfying conclusion for the leaders of the Dutch Consortium. All goals have been met. Apart from recapturing the majority of the Venezuelan ports and ousting their Swedish defenders, Dutch experts are working now tirelessly on assessing the economic damage done after the Swedish occupation. The Consortium expect prices of oak and stone will rise for rebuilding the towers in the ports. All donations to the Consortium are welcome to fund the repairs.

The leadership of the Dutch Consortium wishes to express their full thanks and admiration towards all involved parties in the operations.

After the official salute by firing the guns of the fleet at 23.30 at Macanao in remembrance of all the brave Dutch and Swedish captains, crew and tower soldiers that fought today and lost their lives, all captains are to report to their own admiralties to receive further orders, as strategic command will be in session soon for further evaluation.

• Like 7

:) Nice war, guys! Now lets settle things down a bit on both sides, a good war needs a good peace!

...That is after you have evacuated and given back Blanq and St. George's... :)

And don't forget the harbour that literally is called "Orange city"... :P

you need to ask help from pirates and cap undefended ports early in the morning, so... joke's on you..

They set their timer to 04-06 and then complain that we attack early in the morning. This must be the funniest post on the forum so far.  :D

• Like 4

First day of April Year of Our Saviour Two Thousand and Sixteen

At the Lodge “Wild Wet Wench”, free port Coquibacoa

Hethwill Eskeath

Freebooter Captain

The Hyena of Coquibacoa

Well written Sir!

I came here to congratulate the dutch on some well fought string of victories yesterday, and came across this gem. And as the absolute majority of the dutch - as gracious in victory as in defeat.

Though I hope you will practice "gracious defeats" a bit more often... :)

Edited by Zpliff

They set their timer to 04-06 and then complain that we attack early in the morning. This must be the funniest post on the forum so far.  :D

Aves and Zoutman were without port timesr (BTW, thank you for the ability to set them).

Fort Orange timer - don't know much about it really, but that's was just one port.

Aves and Zoutman were without port timesr (BTW, thank you for the ability to set them).

Fort Orange timer - don't know much about it really, but that's was just one port.

and both ports were defended... zoutman at 5 in the morning, because u wanted to reraid oranje and a lot of people were already online and las aves at noon (12am)... both with almost even BR or player numbers...

the only port we got undefended was puerto cabello...  so everyone who is still flaming about our night attack please stfu ;) kk thx bb

edit: edited because of wrong spelling and i mixed up zoutman and oranje... didnt had sleep this night because of work (yes we sweds have work) and im going to bed now ;)

Edited by Abuu

Abuu

You know very well how you did it, so please stop lying. You had some our ports, because was without defenders. If was different, please show me a screenshots or stop cheat others people on forum...

• Like 1

Abuu

You know very well how you did it, so please stop lying. You had some our ports, because was without defenders. If was different, please show me a screenshots or stop cheat others people on forum...

LOL 

fort zoutman:

201604010_sshwphw.jpg

After that fight we got attacked by several belonas, santi and victory... u were in that battle ... so dont tell me you guys werent online... u planned to recap oranje...

and regarding fort oranje, puerto cabello and rio tocuyo:

sorry that we attacked during your selected portbattle timer... next time we will ask for permission before we attack and inform you 3 days ahead!...

to be honest im so sick of some of you guys are always crying... but i rarley see u in the battles... you should stop wasting your time in the forums and play a lil bit more

im going to bed now

Edited by Abuu
  • Like 1

The events of past two days demonstrated that the Swedes could not defend so many ports w/o appealing to the odd-hrs timer settings and the Dutch do have the strength in depth needed to protect their rather extended territory. I suppose this is not end of fighting and we'll see some action today and in coming week(s). I feel St George will become a true fortress and will not be easy to recapture.

But let's put this into right perspective: the Swedes put us under a lot of pressure, with both better organization, skill, tenacity, and err ... clever use of the game mechanics. Their attack had an element of surprise and the Dutch certainly underestimated the Swedes. It took the Dutch quite some time and effort to come together and fight back. Finally, the Swedes gave us war we needed to keep improving for new challenges ahead.

I salute all the Swedish and the Dutch captains who are fighting this war in good spirit.

Edited by Stilgar
  • Like 4

You guys have too much meatballs...

After we cap macanao, all I can see is meatballs rolling out of the port and drifting back to St Geo...

Its the SMS - Strategic Meatball Reserve and they dont roll but float

• Like 1

The events of past two days demonstrated that the Swedes could not defend so many ports w/o appealing to the odd-hrs timer settings and the Dutch do have the strength in depth needed to protect their rather extended territory. I suppose this is not end of fighting and we'll see some action today and in coming week(s). I feel St George will become a true fortress and will not be easy to recapture.

But let's put this into right perspective: the Swedes put us under a lot of pressure, with both better organization, skill, tenacity, and err ... clever use of the game mechanics. Their attack had an element of surprise and the Dutch certainly underestimated the Swedes. It took the Dutch quite some time and effort to come together and fight back. Finally, the Swedes gave us war we needed to keep improving for new challenges ahead.

I salute all the Swedish and the Dutch captains who are fighting this war in good spirit.

It was a fun war :) 

• Like 2

@eklipz

I said "some of our ports" - It doesn't mean that all of them. You are trying tell to everyone, that we have all our ports back, because was without defenders. This is not true. The truth is that we have most of them, but not all. We have our ports back, because our people work very hard and keeps attacking you every time. By the way, you captured Fort Zoutman, because your attack was when most of people in our nation sleep. You as the Swedish also should sleep. But you bring here your biggest ships and attack with much higher battle rating. The same things was with many our ports. Also we had problem with timers. It was our weakneses. And now you are telling to me, that you are better player than we, because you won some battle in that way ? Really ? I need from you a screenshot where we lose a port defense with equeal battle rating. It could prove something.

Show us something like this screenshots, where you were a attacker and our main fleet was a defender. We won this battle, and we have back Macanao. But still we are not felt like a pro gamers. We still respecet you as a very skilled players, but i think that, we can be proud of us and be happy from that fight.

qetyEDT.jpg

Our attack on Cumana. We almost win as attacker with lower battle rating on the begin.

8fQZKFO.jpg

Our defence in Caracas (Yours attack with lower battle rating)

iCHdBwO.jpg

Or maybe if we are not good enough to show on us your strength, you should find the better enemy ? Hmmm ?

Edited by Neith
  • Like 1