Game-Labs Forum

I would very much like to see a Search function added to the map. This would allow players to type in, or begin to type, the name of a port and have the map either pivot to the port, or highlight it. Too often while playing I am left thinking, "Where the heck is that?" and then spend five minutes combing the map to find the place folks are talking about. 

I would also like to see the Conquest section of the map upgraded so that a player can click on a port name under the Conquest Information section, and have the port be highlighted on the map. British attacking the neutral port of Pacer and don't know where that is? Just open the map, pull down Conquest information, and click on the notification. 

While we are at it, can we pretty please with cherries on top, have a section for Active Port Battles added to the map? Right now players can't tell what is going on once an assault flag reaches its destination. Just add a little section that says Battles in Progress. Thanks!

• Like 2

I would very much like to see a Search function added to the map. This would allow players to type in, or begin to type, the name of a port and have the map either pivot to the port, or highlight it. Too often while playing I am left thinking, "Where the heck is that?" and then spend five minutes combing the map to find the place folks are talking about. 

I would also like to see the Conquest section of the map upgraded so that a player can click on a port name under the Conquest Information section, and have the port be highlighted on the map. British attacking the neutral port of Pacer and don't know where that is? Just open the map, pull down Conquest information, and click on the notification. 

While we are at it, can we pretty please with cherries on top, have a section for Active Port Battles added to the map? Right now players can't tell what is going on once an assault flag reaches its destination. Just add a little section that says Battles in Progress. Thanks!

And maybe give a little pop up, like the scoreboard the players in the PB see. Would be cool, I would definitely spectate a port battle if I could...