Careless loss of a Pirate 1st Rate Victory

Charles Caldwell

utIwRYT.jpg

mhujaAG.jpg

TQZ0zsm.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Pirate Point of View

3MXVUk5.jpg

Hmm thats a strange tactic, is that typically british?

First : Hey look how great we are, we sunk a enemy 1st Rate from a "stupid" russian.

Shortly after: Ohh these mighty pirates, no one has a chance against them, lets work togehter to kill them.

Really bad propaganda in my eyes because it shows how disingenouos the british are.

Well this is only your opinion. But allow me to inform you of the factual aspects of this occurrence.

• The Pirate Victory was separated from the enemy group formation, the Pirates failed to protect or deter the British maneuver to approach the Victory
  • The initial intention was to sink the Victory, but when it became clear that the Pirates were incapable of protecting it the intention instead was to board and capture the Victory
  • When the Pirate Victory was surrounded the British players were slowing it down to grape and board the ship.
  • Pirate Screenshot shows his final crew at 618 (Victory has 850 crew) 850 - 787 = 63 killed off 
  • The Pirate sailing on the Victory was trying to break free from the firefight, in his panic he collided with one of the British third rates
  • When the Pirate Victory was on the Aft of one of the British 3rd Rates, another 3rd rate was trying to push it off (to save our 3rd rate from capsizing) not flip the Victory. We believed he was attempting to capsize one of us in his attempt to get away. Look at the evidence in the first and second screenshot.
  • In this Pirate's point of view, in this screenshot you see he is at full left rudder with his aft sails to starboard which shows that he (the Pirate) aided in his own flipping.
  • Also in both sets of screenshots you can see that the Pirate Victory flipped off the aft end of the British player and that it wasn't a British Maneuver or due to a British controlled ship ramming him that initiated the Victory from tipping over. 
I know that this being the internet and all people wish to jump the conclusions or spin these sorts of things out of context. People often call "pics or it didn't happen". Well there are the pictures, not only from the British point of view, but also from the Pirate as well. You challenge the honor and the honesty of that of a British Captain, well here you have it.

http://navalaction.wikia.com/wiki/Ships

Edited by Woody051
  • Like 3

Well this is only your opinion. But allow me to inform you of the factual aspects of this occurrence.

Only problem is Woody, some people in this thread are just trolls, you can tell them that grass is green and the sky is blue, but they will argue it anyway.

Matthew 7:6
"Don't waste what is holy on people who are unholy. Don't throw your pearls to pigs! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you.

Not preaching, just giving the full sentence that is been quoted in old post and multiple TS. So no haters please!!!!!!!
Edited by Aussie Pastor

Which makes no sense at all. Pirates in ships of the line. . . Silly indeed.

I hope that Pirate have nothing bigger than historical accurate ships, and then Capture the rest.

Also, let them have Tortuga as their only port, and can only "Raid" everything else.

They should only be able to refit ships not build any.

So change the style of the Pirate to TRUE PVP faction and not a Nation faction that can do PB.

• Like 1

He didnt collide intentional with 3rd rate  , i collided with him (and a lot of our guys) and almost from start i was with him side by side , i was trying to turn him upwind , and it was going good untill other  our 3rd rate parked on his right side.Since i was faster i moved slighlty on front of Victory , but then he decelerated , and i was trying to desperatly not let him slip so i decelerated (kinda to slow) , he almost slip by...he flip over becouse he  wanted to break free from chasing him blob and go downwind (look at minimap).

It wasnt  intentional  but when i saw that his going up and rolling over - yeah that was one of best moments in  Naval Action so far.

The fun fact is, for the rest of this games lifespan, the first Victory to sink was a pirate being flipped by The Royal Navy. Doesn't matter how many ports you can cap in a night, this will be brought up from time to time...

To be fair most people that were in the battle even on pirate side we laughing (Apart from Warthog i assume) so it will be a laugh to bring up on both sides(It's already used as a joke on the Pirate TS/Chat)  the issue is from what it sounds like and from what i have gathered from people saying is the 'milking' of some people of this happening trying to enforce gloat/skill caused it.

Honestly i'm not one for poking and pointing i just want to sink ships ya British Pompous scallywags!

kC7T0KT.jpg

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 1

Guess crafting a 1st Rate is not rare any longer. More and more crafter reaching max level and everyone gets the Blueprints now much more easier(even me  got the Santi BP yeahhh and only builded 6 Victorys to get it)