Game-Labs Forum

Careless loss of a Pirate 1st Rate Victory

Charles Caldwell

Its seems that the Pirates have more ships than they care for... I mean throwing away a Victory in the Defence of St Nicks!

The SLRN caught a 1st rate with its pants down. The Pirate Captain was clearly out of his depth... having sailed it poorly and getting himself Capsized!

RULE BRITANNIA, and up the SLRN Fighting Jacks!

capsized.jpg

• Like 12

Well at least we can appreciate the fact he had the balls to bring it out, Most people would when they get a 1st rate hide it in port and use it as propaganda.

On another note these physics....so good.... To be honest people should have waited for them to place the flag instead of going into a open world battle! But atleast we can say we don't hide behind towers! harhar!

Normally takes 2 people to flip ships of that size so i think the guy in the victory should have handled it better as it appears hes sailing into the 3rd but alas i didn't see it i was to busy far away getting messed up due to placement during start of the match, placed me within the mass of British ships xD

• Like 2

Well Brits I hope that this sacrifice will bolster your morale enough you will start putting more resistance on the coast of Cuba and Haiti. Those PvPs in Port Battles (as opposed to those PBs when we just rushed towers without opposition) were immensely fun no matter win or lose for the Pirates :D.

I am neutral in this, but I would to say that Victory's captain avoided the capture of his ship and give the brits a free 1st Rate. Another way to do that is ram a enemy and no go to survival mode after.

But that would be way to logical AND it would be no propaganda. So the mighty englishman are laughing at this pirate.

• Like 2

I am neutral in this, but I would to say that Victory's captain avoided the capture of his ship and give the brits a free 1st Rate. Another way to do that is ram a enemy and no go to survival mode after.

How can you be neutral when the other side is pirates? Where do you hail from that you think them equal?

• Like 1

Hmm thats a strange tactic, is that typically british?

First : Hey look how great we are, we sunk a enemy 1st Rate from a "stupid" russian.

Shortly after: Ohh these mighty pirates, no one has a chance against them, lets work togehter to kill them.

Really bad propaganda in my eyes because it shows how disingenouos the british are.

• Like 3

First : Hey look how great we are, we sunk a enemy 1st Rate from a "stupid" russian.

Shortly after: Ohh these mighty pirates, no one has a chance against them, lets work togehter to kill them.

Really bad propaganda in my eyes because it shows how disingenuous the british are.

Ermmm did anyone apart from you call him 'Stupid'?

And don't confuse the most populated with the term mighty...... ;)

• Like 2

Last time i saw a vic capsized is when i did it on an SLRN guy before the EA

We are not the biggest nation but we have Vic's too

Ships flipped all the time, if I remember in EA. Still a dodgy mechanic imo especially when the Pirate rams you and flips himself. :)

Fine ship sir, however according to the Pirates its never seen action...

• Like 1

Really bad propaganda in my eyes because it shows how disingenouos the british are.

Dont be mad

• Like 1