Game-Labs Forum

The American Council [PvP1 EU - USA]

I don't believe so, I think it's just "don't be a schmuck."

That being said, I want to propose that the American Council sponsor those moving over with ships and the like. Even if they're just one dura things to get them started. It's a costly proposition, but a worthy investment, I think.

• Like 2

I don't believe so, I think it's just "don't be a schmuck."

That being said, I want to propose that the American Council sponsor those moving over with ships and the like. Even if they're just one dura things to get them started. It's a costly proposition, but a worthy investment, I think.

Definitely not necessary, but we'd be more than happy to accept if folks have any old ships they plan on getting rid of! We're choosing Cabo as our homeport and are having folks shuffled over on the daily - if Tattered Flag members or anyone else would like to donate a ship or two, just let me know!

The Voodoo Shipping Company (VCO) has recently begun our move from PVP2 to PVP1 as of last night, and would be greatly interested in applying for formal membership within the American Council.

...is there any kind of application form or whatnot? Looking forward to future friendships!

Our points of contact:

JPJChris

CyanAwesome

RobDoug

TYYRATHOS

EK492

Please feel free to contact me. Either here or in game.

Thanks!

Despite the efforts of the American Council to resolve differences with the STARS clan many of their members have apparently decided to go Pirate. For the STARS members who remain loyal to the US nation let us put our differences aside to fight our common foe.

For those who have raised the Black flag against your home nation, no need for further words, we shall do our talking with shot and powder. Adieu. 

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Attention:

Today, the 9th of April, the American Council representing 12 clans of the US nation, has come to an agreement with the great nation of Britain in order to wage war together against the pirates which have proliferated our waters and our shipping lanes.

It has come time for nations to unite AGAINST and not with this black plague.

We look forward to working alongside our new British allies. They have proven their ability to withstand attacks from multiple nations. Lets see what can come of a war combined with their American cousins.

If any other nation would like to join forces against this scourge than we invite you to the table.

• Like 23

• 1 month later...

A statement from a council representative:

It has been claimed that the American Council is dead. There is no truth to this statement. What is true, is that until recently there has not been many decisions to be made and therefore the Council was and has been relatively inactive. That inactivity doesn't in anyway remove the council's influence. But what is necessary is that those who doubt or criticize should understand the goals and role of the council. The council wasn't designed as a fighting force in itself. It was designed as a way to communicate and come to agreements on national policy in order to promote a united front. That does, though, take an effort of the clans involved to participate and actively seek to contribute. There are no "leaders" of the council. There are clans that are more active in it then others and therefore may be viewed as leading it but ultimately everyone has an equal say and part. That is what the council is and has always been in spite of propaganda to the contrary. In fact the council was proposed, advocated for and organized(including the website) by a clan of just 9 guys. TF and TDA, the two oldest clans in the game and the two largest in the US nation simply agreed to it.

The council still seeks to unite the clans through a common avenue of communication. This work has not stopped even though it is not always visible and of late has seen some promising fruit come out of that effort. Many of the PvP2 guys that accepted the narrative of the pirate propaganda machine when they first arrived are realizing that the propaganda was false. When the clans in the west and the clans in the east unite, and I have no doubt they will, then the organization that follows will still be the "council". Even if reorganized under a different name or no name at all it will still be a group of clans that unite towards a common goal and strategy which is all the American Council has ever wanted out of it. If it is TF leading the charge or Forge, on any given day, is irrelevant. All that is relevant is stregnth in unity and common purpose. In fact, as a leader of TF, I can tell you that I hope and desire for more larger clans to develop. It spreads the load around and allows clans to combat members "burning out."

The thing about the council is that we look at the long game. Losses as well as gains are minor interruptions or achievements if our long term goals are not accomplished. The current war is no exception. Although the council has not made an official decision or announcement about the current state of affairs you can rest assured that the long term goals are being attended to. It may be hard to understand and I'm not always in perfect agreement with, how these goals are being pursued. Maybe mistakes will be made or maybe we will go down in history as geniuses. The best way to influence and understand these decisions is to get involved and be a part of them. PM me here and I will give you the TS info. Pugs are also invited to participate. Our TS is open to all and is most often used as the TS to gather for joint operations. At least in the East.

Now to the pirate peace demands.

We are not interested in the least. You are doing nothing but accelerating our long term goals and I thank you. As you know, there is nothing that unites a group of people together then a common enemy or catastrophe.

If you should ever seek peace again then offer reasonable terms.

1. You have no place or right to demand the end to any organization, gov't, voting body, or dance class in the nation of the United States. Remove that first.

2. We also won't break any relationships with our friends, so consider that a non-starter.

3. It is evident that you are suing for peace and not us. Nor would I sue for peace without consulting the clans in the west and that hasn't even crossed our minds.

4. Lastly, approach any request with honesty. My advice is get a different figurehead because the one you have doesn't know the meaning of that word. Your whole proposal starts with a claim that TF and TDA is spreading propaganda about winning the war against you the first time and refusing to admit defeat. Begin any negotiation with these kinds of false accusations and we will kindly ask you to come back another day.

Now get back to what you were doing. You are lending us a hand atm. Its bitter/sweat for us but is also a win/win if my private predictions come true.

P.S.

This is an American Council thread used for announcements and recruitment. It was not started for the purpose of arguing with other nations or clans. If you choose to respond then use your own thread please or I will simply ask the mods to move your comments. I don't want to see this thread devolve into a flame war and I will not participate in one. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Like 9

If you are part of a clan, your clan can join. Any decisions are made as a group, not individuals. If you were not here or did not seek to join, then it is no ones fault but your own that your opinion has not been shared.

So, in that case... Good to see you are leaving, don't come back  :)

Edited by Stephen_Decatur
  • Like 1

I didn't vote for you sniveling curs that "trade" ports on behalf of our nation to appease our "allies" as we get monkey stomped into the earth.  Call me... pirate.  See you on the open seas.

I feel it's worthy to note our loss of ports was not us "trading" ports; we're getting "monkey stomped" by the pirates because they have a vendetta against America.

Yes, there was a time when some of our Yucatan ports were taken by Spain. This was part of a previous agreement, and those ports are no longer Spanish. Even if we had kept them, it is likely that we would be losing them to the pirates right now. Frankly, them falling in British hands is the best possible thing that could have happened to them.

The clans affected by the Spanish advance (FORGE and UMAD) have been folded into the discussion and we are all working together for the single common goal of restoring America.

Instead of blaming the Council for our problems and slinging vitriol around, let us unite to fight the pirate menace and win this war once and for all.

Edited by EricKilla

Frankly, them falling in British hands is the best possible thing that could have happened to them

Lol. The same british who have help you during all this week. 

I was more meaning that in the context of they're not owned by the pirates right now, but by a friendly nation.

Forming/paying a US clan to attack Brits with the intent of starting a war between the two is going to fail man.  It was a nice try though.

one word

[OOPS]

In case you didnt notice AUSEZ the ozzy BRIT clan holding gulf of mexico for brits, turned pirates (tag [OOPS]  and now are SORRY brothers, you will meet them soon around sunbury, and will not be a pleasant experience trust me 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

one word

[OOPS]

In case you didnt notice AUSEZ the ozzy BRIT clan holding gulf of mexico for brits, turned pirates (tag [OOPS]  and now are SORRY brothers, you will meet them soon around sunbury, and will not be a pleasant experience trust me 

Yeah we have seen there one of [OOPS] in the Blackzone in a LGV, we told him to stop and raf his Sails.

He decides to Sink him self by ram a 3rd of a Clanmate.

The SU-SheepUp Clan is looking forward and try to crow +11Man.

I got respect for that what your clan has made and how they are crowing.

And i hope there gets a bit more advantage on US side.

God will HELP US to grow i hope.(Holy.... i dont belive in one God).

This thread has been moved to the Guilds, Clans, and Trading Companies section, as it has been requested to be more informational and organizational rather than PvP.  This will allow clan leaders to request content to be removed by reporting it and requesting removal.