Game-Labs Forum

The American Council [PvP1 EU - USA]

I refuse to accept the authority of any unified US governing body unless it is called a Congress! (not really ;), but hint hint). Seriously, this is such an opportunity to break from the boring "Faction Council" trope, especially since historicity is on our side.

Edited by InfiniteAmount
  • Like 2

Just a reminder. Any USA based clans that are not already part of the council, please get in touch with us so we can try to get you involved! 

All Clans which are part of the Council, please get in touch with me to get information regarding American Council Forum access.

I am proud to announce the addition of ARC and BOOOM to The American Council. Welcome aboard folks!  This represents a couple of large steps forward in our effort to unify the nation and work together.

I will get the OP updated to reflect these new additions ASAP.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Voodoo Shipping Company (VCO) has recently begun our move from PVP2 to PVP1 as of last night, and would be greatly interested in applying for formal membership within the American Council.

...is there any kind of application form or whatnot? Looking forward to future friendships!

Our points of contact:

JPJChris
CyanAwesome
RobDoug
TYYRATHOS
EK492

Edited by jpjchris
  • Like 2