Game-Labs Forum

France Declares Unrestricted Naval Warfare On Britain (PVP2)

omgeulogy

Yup TCF and WIS have atlast resorted to only sailing cutters against us but i suppose losing that many trincs and 3rd rates in 3 days  will do that to people, atleast they held out 1 day longer than the pirates

Edited by omgeulogy

Not exactly big fish here but we can only sink what people actually show up with.

Wait for it....

waaaaaaait for iiiiiit...

That video is great. The handoff is what made it great.

- Ice_Hole of OMG Im Drunk

• Like 1

Leave it to the Danes to put a fight.  It is always the little guys that know how to have a good time.  

iMV1dj2.jpg

yq6bWRv.jpg

bmEBYzo.jpg

Battle lasted for 1:15:00.  It was damn close for a while.  I tried to demast, and gave up.  After a long while of dancing with him I went for his bow sprit and eventually destroyed it.  He lost speed and I opened the distance and took his other two masts with my longs.  After that I had to kill a stationary but mostly full health trincomalee.  He kept only showing his bow but eventually I worked down his starboard and sunk him.  He played a very good game.  

It was a joke, we have been battling the americans everyday for the past week now. 

Show us a battle the you won when you didnt have more than +2000 br on em

oh great organisational skills there roberts letting the scrubs bring thier ai cutters...

• Like 1

Im considering switching sides in the near future.. is it necessary to grow my armpits, change my sexual preferences, and eat snails if I wish to become french?

If you like shooting cannonballs at players more than you like waffling about your rank and fighting bots, then maybe France is the nation for you.   

Also, I am american and what not, but snails with garlic are delicious.

Edited by Michel de Toulouse

WAR!!!! I love it, and don't care why.  Pirates weren't coming out to play so frankly this Frenchman's blood lust has not been satiated the past few days.  Full speed to Puerto Rico and beyond.  I hope the Brits put up a fight for longer than the pirates did.  Doubt it though.  A few days of true combat and they'll run back to their cubby holes, just like they didn't in the battle for Aves. 

can you guys at least wait to do this when I have several days off in a row?

I mean, damn, I come home after a weekend of working, and either everything is dead on my team, or there's nothing left to kill on theirs. Nothing ever happens when I'm off work.

Edited by ajffighter86

can you guys at least wait to do this when I have several days off in a row?

I mean, damn, I come home after a weekend of working, and either everything is dead on my team, or there's nothing left to kill on theirs. Nothing ever happens when I'm off work.

Well bro- there are plenty of targets, now... I don't think we'll kill them all into submission just yet.

Im considering switching sides in the near future.. is it necessary to grow my armpits, change my sexual preferences, and eat snails if I wish to become french?

We're a pretty accepting lot in general. If that's your wish, by all means. We regular, clean upstanding French won't hold it against you. Just ask Poe- his sailors are a bit... touched in the head.

Not exactly big fish here but we can only sink what people actually show up with.

Wait for it....

waaaaaaait for iiiiiit...

Thanks for sharing that, Slamz.  I was trying to figure out what the Party Police was so excited about; I was on the other end of the fight and missed that.  Spchancey boat soccer should be the French National in-game pastime.

• Like 1

Yes. frenchmen have manly hairy armpits. We love the ladies and they love us. The snails is more if an initiation hazing thing but you'll get through it.

• Like 1

In light of the unchecked eastward expansion of british forces into the upper antilles under the guise of liberating former british colonies, multiple treaty violations and the occupation of  french colonies in haiti the free french government have decided to unleash its battle hardened forces. ALL ships sailing under the british banner are henceforth fair game for all french forces wherever they might be. May god have mercy upon you as no frenchmen will.

Vive Le France

* captain Bach gazes on his ship at anchor, steps into the sea side cottage for some well earned r&r. Hangs his sword above the mantle. Takes off his captains coat tapping is Antilles pirate campaign ribbon. Sits in his chair before the fire with a pint of ale and reads the local gazette headlines.... "Commodore Eulogy declares unrestricted war of Britain". Downs the ale, grabs the sword, the coat and with a snap to his step heads back to the docks.*

• Like 4

lol that was fin and like i said before ...... i wont be baited by your nonsensicalness eulogy..... i wont fight 12 to 2 in my trinc if you wanna over populate the area...... ill fight you as the french fought you guys..... in the cutters!

"Meanwhile the green monster laughs as he sees all it's potential enemies fight each other while it gobbles all the undefended ports on the map, regardless of color."

Divide and conquer I guess............

"Green monster" said the Red monster trying to distract the world of their global conquest.... we take one port you take four more and plus the one we took form you....

• Like 1

As Chief Sultan of the OJ Dutch, I disapprove of this message.

#TwoVanBeardz2016

funny cause im almost admiral, sorta disproves your point.

Keep all the salt coming guys, this is amazing.

It's funny because y'all think I actually care about you and what you are doing, I am here to have fun and watch you guys get mad.

lol that was fin and like i said before ...... i wont be baited by your nonsensicalness eulogy..... i wont fight 12 to 2 in my trinc if you wanna over populate the area...... ill fight you as the french fought you guys..... in the cutters!

It was never the plan to out number you.

A little over week ago the Swedes showed up saying they were getting Zerged by Brits.

Just after that representatives of a couple British clans showed up saying the we're trying to help the Danes rebuild but that WIS wouldn't allow the captured ports to be returned to the Danes. Now this all painted the WIS in a bad light.

Having been up there a few days on my own my personal observations are as follows:

Swedes are not really being Zerged. WIS and TCF combined are probably a nice match for the Swedes. We're not seeing any other Brits in the area.

I have only seen two Dane captains at all. So maybe they don't even have enough players to recapture the ports even if the Brits offered.

We did find one rather ornery American MOB clan fellow off Fredericksted threatening to bring a hundred US players into the area. Not sure why he was there or the validity of the threat.

Situation is not as we were led to believe so it requires some re-evaluation. But for the moment I don't think we're going anywhere.

Edited by Bach

It was never the plan to out number you.

A little over week ago the Swedes showed up saying they were getting Zerged by Brits.

Just after that representatives of a couple British clans showed up saying the we're trying to help the Danes rebuild but that WIS wouldn't allow the captured ports to be returned to the Danes. Now this all painted the WIS in a bad light.

Having been up there a few days on my own my personal observations are as follows:

Swedes are not really being Zerged. WIS and TCF combined are probably a nice match for the Swedes. We're not seeing any other Brits in the area.

I have only seen two Dane captains at all. So maybe they don't even have enough players to recapture the ports even if the Brits offered.

We did find one rather ornery American MOB clan fellow off Fredericksted threatening to bring a hundred US players into the area. Not sure why he was there or the validity of the threat.

Situation is not as we were led to believe so it requires some re-evaluation. But for the moment I don't think we're going anywhere.

oh if that is the one mob player i think it was then he had that teleport glitch and was scouting for the hell of it since he was over there.  and he likes to talk loud but dont  worry about his bite ....

Edited by Capt. Rice

"Green monster" said the Red monster trying to distract the world of their global conquest.... we take one port you take four more and plus the one we took form you....

Just to be clear, I'm not British but Dutch (formely pirate). The Brits have a lot of ports but most were neutral or spanish (ie: undefended). The US on the other hand is in a clear and open war with Spain, Pirates, British, French, etc. In fact the only reason you are not gobbling Dutch, Dane and Swede ports is that you just haven't made it there yet.

Brits are the cat in the room, you guys are the pittbull.

Hey would you rather have the US just keep the East coast and stick to it?    Most of the US players moved south Because that's the only direction we could go which then forced us into the Spanish waters. They all but moved south anyways.  We then went after the pirates that were trying make a nest in the north western Florida area.  now those are gone. We hopped over to the Yucatan to halt any Brit Advance in that region.  and the french ports in the northern golf were pretty much capped by a bunch of pubs. we are now losing more port to the Brits and have taken much recently compared to them anyways.  But hey call us what yo want..The french are like a kid demanding no one use a toy that he wasn't using in the first place...