Game-Labs Forum

Some small steps to improve Clans

1) Change their name !!...even guilds is better...but Fleets would probably be the best name.

2) Allow clans to have a treasury, where players either donate money or the clan can put a tax on credits earned, this can fund clan activities (flag buying etc).

3) Allow clans to have a 'flag' that flies from the top mast or some such.

4) Allow for clan 'warehouses' and 'shipyards' to store items (perhaps even Clan claimed 'capitol' towns).

5) Provide a 'clan' map, where the clan leaders/officers can annotate/draw on. 

• Like 1

1) Change their name !!...even guilds is better...but Fleets would probably be the best name.

4) Allow for clan 'warehouses' and 'shipyards' to store items (perhaps even Clan claimed 'capitol' towns).

I believe the someone (I think the devs?) had created a poll for renaming clans, and "Fleet" was definitely the leader.

And I think somewhere a while back the devs may have said something about guild-held ports. Not 100% sure on that. 

Anyway, as far as the other stuff goes, I agree that clans could use some toys tools to help manage the clan. 

2) Allow clans to have a treasury, where players either donate money or the clan can put a tax on credits earned, this can fund clan activities (flag buying etc).

3) Allow clans to have a 'flag' that flies from the top mast or some such.

5) Provide a 'clan' map, where the clan leaders/officers can annotate/draw on. 

like alot of these things. +1

#3 though , they said that it affect the game for some reason.  im no coder or game developer so i have no ideal.

Would love to see these changes in game, definetly the bank and shipyard. There should also be ranks for maybe a bank manager, and crafters if those do get added, so that they right persons have perms to the shipyard and clan bank.