Game-Labs Forum

Denmark-Norway strikes Port Morant!

Herminator

Dear Sirs!

Yesterday a couragous strike against the heart of the shaken British empire was launced. A force with the sole purpose of bringing hope to Jamaica, set sail out of the south of Haiti and landed in Port Morant. Even being greatly outnumbered, and under constand attacks, the brave Danish-Norwegians reached their destination and the battle was on. Just a few weeks ago such an attack would not have been seen as possible. The British Empire, has been chased all the way from English Harbour to El Soco, and into the midst of their home island of Jamaica. Reports indicates that the ports once occupied in southern Haiti have been evacuated in haste, leaving warehouses and goods behind. Free trade and freedom of speech have been introduced, and once again taverns are flooding in Danish beer! 

Yours truly himself also engaged in the battles that roared outside Port Morant. There is a rumour that the British has put a price on my head, for encouraging free people from all over the world to stand up against slavery and tyranny. Stand up against suppresion, to stand up against an empire that only demands from their allies, and gives nothing in return. An empire that asks even the smallest and most subdued of nations to stand up to prove their worth! To ask something like this from a nation that has proven and given their loyalty even when it lead this nation to it's total anihilation. I say to you, leaders of the British empire, never look down on a man unless you are willing to help him up on his feet!

I sadly must admit, after being greatly outnumbered, and after chasing away the British fleets that desperately fought for purse instead of justice several times. You finally got me. You finally sunk me. As my ship went down with my crew still firing deck guns from the topmast, you finally sunk me.

But I tell you this slaves of the British Empire! We will not stop coming! We will keep coming, and we will not stop for as long as we have breath to keep fighting.
Every day we keep fighting more and more people join our ranks! And more and more nations will open their eyes and join our just cause!

yours truly
Herminator.

746_F80_B2656_B2284_D991_D6_D5_CB03368_E

Edited by Herminator
  • Like 11

You failed, we won... Stop crying!

It was fun killing you though :) looking forward to doing it again!

P.S.

Free speech... You do know that the Danish nation is basically Russia!

Edited by Krupi
  • Like 1

The private enterprise, which identity shall remain undisclosed, that finances the ~LD~ Privateers, under the patronage of the United Provinces, under the overall supervision of the Antilles Fleet, has instructed us to congratulate in the most joyous way, out of a profound respect for the heroism shown, the Danish admiral and captains and ship crews undertaking this actions against a decadent empire.

Commandeur Kapitan Hethwill Eskeath

aboard the frigate of war "Aardwolf King"

free port of Île-a-Vache

Dear Sirs!

Yesterday a couragous strike against the heart of the shaken British empire was launced. A force with the sole purpose of bringing hope to Jamaica, set sail out of the south of Haiti and landed in Port Morant. Even being greatly outnumbered, and under constand attacks, the brave Danish-Norwegians reached their destination and the battle was on. Just a few weeks ago such an attack would not have been seen as possible. The British Empire, has been chased all the way from English Harbour to El Soco, and into the midst of their home island of Jamaica. Reports indicates that the ports once occupied in southern Haiti have been evacuated in haste, leaving warehouses and goods behind. Free trade and freedom of speech have been introduced, and once again taverns are flooding in Danish beer! 

Yours truly himself also engaged in the battles that roared outside Port Morant. There is a rumour that the British has put a price on my head, for encouraging free people from all over the world to stand up against slavery and tyranny. Stand up against suppresion, to stand up against an empire that only demands from their allies, and gives nothing in return. An empire that asks even the smallest and most subdued of nations to stand up to prove their worth! To ask something like this from a nation that has proven and given their loyalty even when it lead this nation to it's total anihilation. I say to you, leaders of the British empire, never look down on a man unless you are willing to help him up on his feet!

I sadly must admit, after being greatly outnumbered, and after chasing away the British fleets that desperately fought for purse instead of justice several times. You finally got me. You finally sunk me. As my ship went down with my crew still firing deck guns from the topmast, you finally sunk me.

But I tell you this slaves of the British Empire! We will not stop coming! We will keep coming, and we will not stop for as long as we have breath to keep fighting.

Every day we keep fighting more and more people join our ranks! And more and more nations will open their eyes and join our just cause!

yours truly

Herminator.

Дания конечно молодцы, только жаль что ты не понимаешь что основную силу британцев на карибах поломали именно пираты.

Denmark certainly well done, but it is a pity that you do not understand that the main British force in the Caribbean Pirates broke it.(sorry, google translate)

You failed, we won... Stop crying!

It was fun killing you though :) looking forward to doing it again!

P.S.

Free speech... You do know that the Danish nation is basically Russia!

In our nation we have room for everyone, even you.

• Like 1

Herminator,

As a gallant enemy I salut you,

But as I am currently your enemy I will fight you till I sink,

As an Ally I would fight for you till I sink,

Either way, I'm going to sink

And that's what you'll get from me.

• Like 2