Game-Labs Forum

Caribbean painted Black?

Charles Caldwell

Gentlemen, Britons!

With a reset due, why go on bended knee, why fall onto the Sword of the Pirate/Danish/Dutch Alliance? Britain with never go out with a whimper, we will, if we have to, we'll go out with a ROAR!

We have the opportunity to set the Caribbean alight (All Nations can join us in one last huzzah). It may be two weeks+ of backs against the wall fighting, but hey isn't that what this game is about, do we really want a Pirate/Danish World!

Now the Axis of deceit will scream blue murder, say how we the British are the real enemy........but they hold the shackles currently, break them! ;)

Do we want the map Painted BLACK? :)

NO SURRENDER!!!!

This is meant as a RP Fun rallying cry... no more!

• Like 11

I love that song.  But, that aside, when was a wipe confirmed for the next couple weeks down the road...?

"big patch planned thursday or friday" © admin. no mentions about reset or wipe.

also i highly recommend

as a main theme of thread :)

Edited by dumpert

In the Pyrate republic, people really are free!

Not shackled to the classist society with it totalitarian rules and law so unjust, they HANG CHILDREN for stealing a shillings-worth and flog sailors to death for trivial offense.

Be a Free man! Hoist the Black Flag and join our brotherhood!

• Like 1

Are you starting to feel the heat Charles?
Today we proved that not even ports next to the British Capitol is safe! It was a close call in Port Morant, and as usual the British fled enough for our ships being forced to return by our creators.

But as we speak, more recruits are getting graduated from the naval acadamy in Norway! So be prepaired, this was only the first attack, and not the last!

Norwegian Naval graduates.

Edited by Herminator
  • Like 2

Yeah, the battle was great. Some mistakes on our side, some fleeing on yours, of course. But anyhow it was a decent fight.

If only we had those 10 minutes u stole from us intercepting...

Yeah, there were some mistakes on both sides and the fleeing was strategic :P but alas it was a great battle and I know for a fact if you guys had that extra say 5-10 mins port morant would indeed be a danish port. Looking forward to this war escalating as this is just the beginning. Many casualty's and many resources are going to be burnt on both sides but boy it will be glorious!  

• Like 1

As we speak, more recruits are getting graduated from the naval acadamy in Norway.

Humm thinking I was in the wrong navy back in the day. Can't recall the USN ever having that kind of fun. Sure we have videos of singing and dancing at sea, but we never could get the officer of the deck to let a flash mob go down.

Sorry corect me if I m wrong but when I read your callings to arms, I understand these  :

"Gentlemen,  from all nations who has been drive away and all your ports have been invaded by british navy, please now the evil pirates & danish navy are attacking us, we need your help against those evil invaders that try to destroy the British Great Empire in the Caribbean. Please we beg you all come to join us to help us to defend the ports that we ve taken away from you in the past so the British Empire will never fall apart and you will always be british slaves. No SURRENDER unless you want to surrender to British navy "

Fleet Admiral: Charles Caldwell
  • Like 5

Today we proved that not even ports next to the British Capitol is safe! It was a close call in Port Morant, and as usual the British fled enough for our ships being forced to return by our creators.

But as we speak, more recruits are getting graduated from the naval acadamy in Norway! So be prepaired, this was only the first attack, and not the last!

Rus's response learning they would have to fight their way out of morant after failing to capture it:

giphy.gif

Edited by Dalriaden
  • Like 3

Many in the East might jump at the occasion to go into a bed with a Brit, me? I will wait, thank you very much. Too many coins flip and too loud are the British calls to be picking a side just about yet.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

I would say go for that all nations who feels that it is better to be under Britains flag instead of choosing freedom. :)

Which ever way it just means more action ! 

Everyone deserves a second chance.

I would say go for that all nations who feels that it is better to be under Britains flag instead of choosing freedom. :)

Which ever way it just means more action ! 

I love me some action. Problem is, all the rebel clans allied with Britain hate it.

On the contrary, a difference of opinion on some issues is a more accurate assumption and hardly constitutes hate. However in light of this Danish/Russian aggression they have only served to stiffen British resolve to work more closely together to combat this threat. I'm looking forward to engaging with you on the battlefield.

• Like 1