Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

Grats SORRY and L.V. in paticular!

Hear hear

On to greener pastures and actual competition

I wish you guys all the competition in PvP you can get! Hopefully you will fight in a different time-zone than we KOTO so actually you will get some ;)

Brits being Brits...

Thanks for yet another Pavel  :D

A shame about that Pavel.

We sunk quite a few French, Spanish, and Pirates alike last night. To be honest, I had a hard time telling them a part from one another as the blighters kept attacking our quaint island all through the night! My only dismay was that our massive amount of enemies weren't organized enough to engage our motley crew all at once, and most of the massive fights around Carlisle devolved into unfavorable ganks usually blatantly in favor for us. When I see reports of 20+ enemies from various nations sailing in a uniformed coalition around my home port's waters, I want a brawl not a chase! Either way, it was enjoyable to say the least, when many of the major attacks are in the off hours and we've got 30-40 players sailing around grinding tedious missions when they'd rather be PvPing.

If you're itching for the gallows and a decent fight, feel free to come shake the Kingston hornet's nest anytime. You certainly have the numbers, the skill, and the ships -- that's been quite proven I'd say. We'll be glad to keep adding to the nice barrier reef we've been erecting around Jamaica's shallows, and we Brits really do quite enjoy not having to sail our boats far to sink rats.

• Like 1

We around the area 5 min ago just killed/captured some 3rds running missions, i heard my guys yesterday 6-7 of them got chased by 20 brits and suddently a big group of france appeared on the horizon but instead tag us they tagged the brits and pirates+france fight the british fleet together i heard both side got much fun

Edited by Lord Vicious

We around the area 5 min ago just killed/captured some 3rds running missions, i heard my guys yesterday 6-7 of them got chased by 20 brits and suddently a big group of france appeared on the horizon but instead tag us they tagged the brits and pirates+france fight the british fleet together i heard both side got much fun

Yep, last night was pretty cool indeed. 

French Renom fleet really helped us out of a tight spot. Got limited footage of the joint operation =)

The Mighty TF think to take an undefended port, and got smashed by 8 pirates (the last 3 joined on last minutes when 70%of usa where already done)

Soo much for the re-capture of empty ports as soon we show up with even less they run/die,fail.

ps: dunno who was leading it but fight with frigs in middle of 5 towers, is not a good idea, you got more then us expecial on first 20 mins you splitted and not called a single target focus not a shread or strategy/organization, seams to fight npc..

923778d.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious

15 brits vs 8 of us,

6 sink

2 captured (conny and 3rd)

rest escaped we where outnumbered and out dps

their fleet:

1 3rd

2constitution

2 trincomalee

3 renomee

3 frigs

1snow

1 cutter

2 cerberus

our fleet:

2 constitution

3 trincomalee

2 ingermanland

1 renomee

GF sorry forgot to make screen

Edited by Lord Vicious

I have some screenshots of toxic chat from this battle but I won't post them. I think in the heat of the battle things like this can happen and it was also my first encounter with you so I tend to believe it was an unique case.

You did great and outmaneuvered us. At least for me it was impossible to land vital hits on your almost dead Ingermanland (my 3rd was slow as f*** and you hid well). It was also my first pvp battle in a 3rd so I learned a good lesson. In the end I was alone and kinda left behind. I had no chance to flee or fight off your boarding attempts without most of my mainmast. So, good battle, take care of my ship and see you next time.

Edited by Cecil Selous

I have some screenshots of toxic chat from this battle but I won't post them. I think in the heat of the battle things like this can happen and it was also my first encounter with you so I tend to believe it was an unique case.

You did great and outmaneuvered us. At least for me it was impossible to land vital hits on your almost dead Ingermanland (my 3rd was slow as f*** and you hid well). It was also my first pvp battle in a 3rd so I learned a good lesson. In the end I was alone and kinda left behind. I had no chance to flee or fight off your boarding attempts without most of my mainmast. So, good battle, take care of my ship and see you next time.

I was a really hard fight GF