Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

One of my friends have been in game for 1800 hours and have never seen a bad person;)

He has chat disabled.

We give all tools for the players to make chat cleaner. Report, Ignore and Disable social comms can make you feel in church .

KKK will be handled eventually, meanwhile you can sink them while reporting at the same time

I love how blunt you are. Lol.

These are cool guys. Do not get to play with them as much as I would like due to different time zones but they are very capable captains.

Pirate coalition, including SORRY just took US east coast to San Augustine. Cabo Canaveral is now under the Black Flag. US players have been warned. :)

We've only killed 2 of their Santi's in OW. 3 in battle and we know there are more for the taking, should they choose to undock them.

We encourage all pirates to move to Cabo for great PVP vs. US role players.

Edited by DukeNasty

We are mercenary so if any nation want to hire us  we are in this ts3  voice.darksoft.tech no pass

Everything started with SORRY leaving USA and go pirates, thx to big disagreements in the join of the usa council lots of flames and accusation of us being high rank purely becouse we farmed 3rd rate fleet a lot, so we want to proof such "elite" american talkers, that we are way more than that.

We have been forced to reform the clan 3 times, adding issues since we where changing from a nation to another and our entire production where still inside usa territory. 

When fight started and they lost 6 pb consecutively withouth sinking a single ship from us, we have been accused of winning purely becouse we outrank/outship them, until they bringed more first-bellonas then us in Ays, managing to not kill a single ship of us and losing 3 santi 1 pavel 2 3rd and 9 bellonas.  From that point their strategy was only to hold us in a pb where they where using their entire nation for form secondary fleets for conquered undefended ports, this is where the pirate council come to our aid,evening the numbers, engaging the others fleets and crushing them.

A special thx to KOTO RUBLI BS BIA YAW FTS and all the others involved :).

We started from key west, we ended in charleston, i think is concluded, someone said we will never reach cabo,than that we will never conquer something north of it. they where wrong.

I think we proofed our point, destroyng all the accusations regards our ability it

it was a nice Run. GF from both sides. . We gonna do something else now. 

10 days of battles, where we won consecutively 16 pb in a raw (in 12 of this withouth losing a single ship ) we sank over 260 usa ships include:

PORT BATTLE USA TOTAL LOSS:;

15 pavels (5 captured) 5 santi (2 captured). 24 bellonas (5 captured) 98 3rd rates, rest frigs-trinco-constitutions etc.

OUR LOSS: 1 santi 1 victory 3 3rd rates 2 constitution, doing this. 

outside in OW, we got many other fights where roughly we killed 80 ships and lost 25 

Tbh we not hold any bad blood towards the majority of the usa nation, beside certain roleplay leaders that despite their in game inability, still pretend to rule, and they still soo delusional to not admit the defeat even now under such evident debacle. They not only lost  all credibility and all possible battles, they lost them very badly , and for the majority of it  they even refused to put themself in such fights. Such talkers where never in first line even if all of this started thx to them.

Big credits to TDA  they have our respect the only clan who where in all usa fights defending despite being outgunned almost every time. TF where rarely to be seen, but very loud on the propaganda/forum side even if they rarely bringed up any rilevant number.

Facts in game are worth much more than any words in the forums or national chat

sorry_tour.jpg

226f434.jpg

ss_vs_all.jpg

santi.jpg

tda_vs_sorry.jpg

sorry_vs_tda_ow_in_front_of_ays.jpg

sorry_vs_tda_others.jpg

https://i.gyazo.com/2cf5ae76114926a44ab7bdfe2993f4be.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 3

Successfully defending Savannah on the night of the 4th with TDA and others was quite good fun. Memorable highlights to me was double raking the stern of DukeNasty and apparently earning the ire of all the pirate 3rds as they opened up on me. Thankfully the Bella Poule is a sturdy ship. Erickilla capturing Grimbeard's 3rd rate was quite a memorable moment to. Grimbeard had been boarding towers and got himself down to 29 crew 'ouch'.

• Like 1

Successfully defending Savannah on the night of the 4th with TDA and others was quite good fun. Memorable highlights to me was double raking the stern of DukeNasty and apparently earning the ire of all the pirate 3rds as they opened up on me. Thankfully the Bella Poule is a sturdy ship. Erickilla capturing Grimbeard's 3rd rate was quite a memorable moment to. Grimbeard had been boarding towers and got himself down to 29 crew 'ouch'.

We not push anymore you can see it by numbers, 15? vs 20+ +towers and ships type, i not was even there, we stopped using full first rate otherwise usa will not even try contest us, and ppl wanna pvp anyway, we leaving becouse there is no more content

Hope bot side got fun at list :)

we did tonight lol and tda-tf escaped failing to take brunswisk saint marys, and also lost savannah-beaufort

Edited by Lord Vicious

We not push anymore you can see it by numbers, 15? vs 20+ +towers and ships type, i not was even there, we stopped using full first rate otherwise usa will not even try contest us, and ppl wanna pvp anyway, we leaving becouse there is no more contentHope bot side got fun at list :)

Leaving? Where you going?