Game-Labs Forum

PvP 2 The British Aggression against Sweden

Teutonic

[NOT OFFICIAL FRENCH POSITION]

Well if we are using the starting map as the structure for our dialogue, great.   Why not zoom out your map to show Haiti.  Give the French all of Haiti back and you can Role Play in the Antilles while the French and Swedish join the rest of your countryman in fighting the US.

Edited by Arsilon

lol If GB was zerging there would be a LOT more than 10 players at your port.

This is a PvP server an a post like this will cause more GB players to go an fight you.

SoB (as a clan) isn't doing anything except attacking the occasional US port.  Individual SoB players can do what they want but their is no Zerg.  GB are more interested in taking back ports from the US

To M. Blackknight, your suposition that I am mistaken on the facts are quite inaccurate; I present to you a post from another thread to reread, it should clearify your thought.  Be sure to note the style and argument as you imitate... err excuse me, write posts.

#53 to be sure.

To the multiple statements that Britain has no claim to the Lesser Antilles, I submit to everyone a starting map of the Caribbean. The West Indies Squadron has been fighting to reconquer these ports since the beginning, that is Our Casus Belli.  The French and the British know all to well Our intentions; do not pretend ignorance. 

Note that I have taken the liberty of highlighting the British and Swedish Port(s).  Do pardon the quality.

l8U0EkG.jpg

Gentlemen, it was a fine attempt to factionalize Britain against itself, but alas we are more resilient than to fall prey to forum diplomacy.  If you put the same gusto into naval warfare as you did this pursuit, the war may have been decided long ago.

yQaknwl.jpg

Your cassus belli is pathetic.  You have plenty of ports....  The only valid reason you have for your aggression is that you are bored or you are too scared to fight the big bad USA.  

• Like 2

yQaknwl.jpg

Where are the Dane-Norge ports in this picture?

At least the Brits were willing to give the Dane-Norge ports back....until that is, the Swedes and their Frog masters started taking them from the Dane-Norge as soon as the flag had changed

And Rosko is correct; stop making the Swedes out to be the victims here

At least the Brits were willing to give the Dane-Norge ports back....until that is, the Swedes and their Frog masters started taking them from the Dane-Norge as soon as the flag had changed

Buddy like 89% or more have left Dane-Norge the have rerolled

Puerto-Rico was in the hands of the Danes before this mess, where did they go ? ow i can see it now they are in the hands of the Brits... Explanation who knows lets just take em

U good sir need to go scroll a bit to see what the Swedes had in plan to give back to the Danes ones the Danes contacted the sweeds and told the Brits to go back where they came but the Brits decided otherwise and went east

Was planning on typing it out again but u know what good sir, read the whole thread, watch some funny vids of Swedish Chef and then come back and post your next troll post

Have a wonderful day,

SP

• Like 1

To M. Blackknight, your suposition that I am mistaken on the facts are quite inaccurate; I present to you a post from another thread to reread, it should clearify your thought.  Be sure to note the style and argument as you imitate... err excuse me, write posts.

#53 to be sure.

To the multiple statements that Britain has no claim to the Lesser Antilles, I submit to everyone a starting map of the Caribbean. The West Indies Squadron has been fighting to reconquer these ports since the beginning, that is Our Casus Belli.  The French and the British know all to well Our intentions; do not pretend ignorance. 

Note that I have taken the liberty of highlighting the British and Swedish Port(s).  Do pardon the quality.

l8U0EkG.jpg

Gentlemen, it was a fine attempt to factionalize Britain against itself, but alas we are more resilient than to fall prey to forum diplomacy.  If you put the same gusto into naval warfare as you did this pursuit, the war may have been decided long ago.

So you want sweden to have one port. Nice...

#53 to be sure.

l8U0EkG.jpg

This is a hilariously stupid argument.  By that logic, Britain shouldn't own any ports, but a couple outside of Port Royal area.  Is your mission to revert the map to how it was 2 months ago?  Are you giving the Yucatan back to the Spanish?  Are you giving Haiti back to the French?  Are you attacking the Dutch in the name of Spain?  Are you attacking the Bahamas in the name of pirates?  No.  If you really like how the sever was set up on day 1, then play on the PvE server, it's still that way there.  But to use a picture of the map that hasn't been the situation since 3 days after the Steam release, as a justification for war is moronic, and my guess is that you already know that though.  You are just grasping at straws to justify your unnecessary aggression.  

#53 to be sure.

l8U0EkG.jpg

Then, give your all of ports Native Americans back and go back to your home in Britain. it seems like you can't remember that you guys took ports belong to France and Spain early of this game! 

why don't you give your ports in Puerto Rico Spain back? are you gonna say only GB can take port and others can't? 

You have double standard and You are a hypocrite. 

Edited by Lullaby of Freyja

Puerto-Rico was in the hands of the Danes before this mess, where did they go ? ow i can see it now they are in the hands of the Brits... Explanation who knows lets just take em

U good sir need to go scroll a bit to see what the Swedes had in plan to give back to the Danes ones the Danes contacted the sweeds and told the Brits to go back where they came but the Brits decided otherwise and went east

Was planning on typing it out again but u know what good sir, read the whole thread, watch some funny vids of Swedish Chef and then come back and post your next troll post

Have a wonderful day,

SP

I am immune to your chicanery and disreputable subterfuge, sah

sadly many of our readers are not; clearly that is by design

#53 to be sure.

l8U0EkG.jpg

Excuse me? Feel free to buzz out of Cuba at any time.

• Like 2

Brits actually took one of the last Danish ports. I'm glad this whole thing was finally outed as British propaganda! I think when all is said and done, there will be no Danish ports -- they will all be British (if for no other reason than there are no Danes left to take their ports back).

I assume that was the plan all along.

Not real clear on why that was the plan, though. I don't see what it gets ya.

• Like 1

The Danish Clan of CZ or whatever (the Chinese clan a.m. ustz) took ft.Baai this morning, and are a small force. However they have, in the past had brit screeners, so I assume they are also allied with brits. It's a shame, but there is more good fights to be and in the future. The Swedes aren't done yet.

• Like 1