Game-Labs Forum

PvP 2 The British Aggression against Sweden

Teutonic

Ya, and some of the OMG guys were down south at that PB too I think.  Anyway, It doesn't matter, if they want a fight we can fight, is all good with us.  Bork's seam to be good with it as well, despite the lack of numbers they are not afraid to get in the mix. 

We were looking for a fight at the time, not 25 v 8, the Swedes had more than enough to fight us at their Capital, the previous night we fought BORK outside Coral Bay in an outnumbered fight 5 v 7, I am sure they will confirm it . This is why we came looking for them, we didn't foresee what can only be described as a French PB fleet coming to defend them from the 8 of us.

• Like 1

//rp off

Good day,

Speaking from my own perspective, I enjoy the Leeward Islands and the Windward Island areas for PvP. I don't believe my compatriots and I are interested in crushing the Swedes or Danes. For me, I would like to see some of the Danes ports retaken by them.  I think its important for Sweden, Denmark, and Spain to have the 4 port packages needed to craft (on PvP2).  I am a firm believer that this game will be successful if the community understands that regardless of game play, we really need everyone other than cheaters to make this game the very best it can be. That means trying to look at allowing nations to have at least an area that is RvR free (note I did not say PvP free, since this is a PvP server).

With respect to the personnel getting upset with certain members of the British Nation, I would kindly ask that you attempt to grasp our intent in the region.  We simply enjoy pvp'ing with the Swedes, French, Pirates, and Danes, and I would honestly take that as a high compliment. We have no intention of crushing anyone.  As I recall, most of commenters on here had completely destroyed the nation of France to essentially its home port no more than a week ago, and expelled the British from the area as they were running from the United States. I would also like to note that Spanish Town by map start is a British port.

Regards,

Casgar Rovelle

Edited by Casgar Rovelle
  • Like 2

//rp off

Good day,

Speaking from my own perspective, I enjoy the Leeward Islands and the Windward Island areas for PvP. I don't believe my compatriots and I are interested in crushing the Swedes or Danes. For me, I would like to see some of the Danes ports retaken by them.  I think its important for Sweden, Denmark, and Spain to have the 4 port packages needed to craft (on PvP2).  I am a firm believer that this game will be successful if the community understands that regardless of game play, we really need everyone other than cheaters to make this game the very best it can be. That means trying to look at allowing nations to have at least an area that is RvR free (note I did not say PvP free, since this is a PvP server).

With respect to the personnel getting upset with certain members of the British Nation, I would kindly ask that you attempt to grasp our intent in the region.  We simply enjoy pvp'ing with the Swedes, French, Pirates, and Danes, and I would honestly take that as a high compliment. We have no intention of crushing anyone.  As I recall, most of commenters on here had completely destroyed the nation of France to essentially its home port no more than a week ago, and expelled the British from the area as they were running from the United States. I would also like to note that Spanish Town by map start is a British port.

Regards,

Casgar Rovelle

How many reasons u going to give for taking our ports

1st: was we going to take them to later trade back to the danes, but then why would u take danish ports (called bullshit)

2nd: we will take no further ports east, we just want to build a buffer between us and Sweden (Called Bullshit)

3th: Spanish town was originally British so we gonna take that (i guess thats Bullshit to)

Does your reasoning mean that u will take back BasseTerre, CharlesTown, English Harbour, Saint Johns to ?

Just tell the truth u wanne stomp on the little guys cuz u can

If they want a fight we will have a tussle.

All this crap about why is just that.  If they wanted a real fight they could be balls deep in Americans.

We will do what we can, but they have a clan down here for every bork playing I think.

Should be fun, least for us.

• Like 1

How many reasons u going to give for taking our ports

1st: was we going to take them to later trade back to the danes, but then why would u take danish ports (called bullshit)

2nd: we will take no further ports east, we just want to build a buffer between us and Sweden (Called Bullshit)

3th: Spanish town was originally British so we gonna take that (i guess thats Bullshit to)

Does your reasoning mean that u will take back BasseTerre, CharlesTown, English Harbour, Saint Johns to ?

Just tell the truth u wanne stomp on the little guys cuz u can

//rp off

Mr. SoulPYTHON,

Hello,  thank you for the well thought out response. To my knowledge, the British nation is the 2nd or 3rd largest faction in the game, and there are many different Fleets and Sqaudrons with different agendas.  I don't know who "u" is, but I have never stated the 1st or 2nd listed discussion as posted about. With respect to Spanish Town, you may want to file an admin ticket regarding Spanish Town being a British port at the start of the map, because factually it is.  What actually happened was the Swedish attack Spanish Town, The Settlement, Charleston, Basseterre, St. Johns, and English Harbor.  This action seems rather aggressive to me.  Also to note, when the British attempted to assault Aves a few weeks ago, the Swedish attacked British ships en-route to the port battle. If you look at these events from a factual perspective in an objective manner, it would appear to me that Sweden has been the clear aggressor. 

To be clear again, and just speaking for myself, is that my belief is my Squadron has no intention of crushing the Swedish or anyone for that matter. 

Cheers,

Casgar Rovelle

• Like 1

If they want a fight we will have a tussle.

All this crap about why is just that.  If they wanted a real fight they could be balls deep in Americans.

We will do what we can, but they have a clan down here for every bork playing I think.

Should be fun, least for us.

Poe,

I implore you to stop this nonsense. In the past I had the utmost respect for you, Vlad, and OMG as a group that we got to cut our teeth on in Roberts with.  The bottom line is you gentlemen had that opportunity as well, and you went to the Windward Islands and smashed the French. We actually fought the US at La Inagua last week and won the port battle, however as stated we really enjoy pvp'ing with you gentlemen.

Regards,

Casgar Rovelle

*shrugs*  I barely left the Bahamas mate, so I not sure where you getting your info from but its flawed.  If you want to fight, just come on over, as far as I am concerned any Union jack east of Haiti is fair game.

Thou, if the Brits keep coming down to fort royal and shooting French I am going to return the favor and start haunting the windward passage again.  

For as far as what port starts with what nation, the French have a claim to all of Hati, thou don't have the population to need it or hold it, and truth be told, would rather be fighting Americans if you bottom feeding Brits would shove off.

//rp off

Mr. SoulPYTHON,

Hello,  thank you for the well thought out response. To my knowledge, the British nation is the 2nd or 3rd largest faction in the game, and there are many different Fleets and Sqaudrons with different agendas.  I don't know who "u" is, but I have never stated the 1st or 2nd listed discussion as posted about. With respect to Spanish Town, you may want to file an admin ticket regarding Spanish Town being a British port at the start of the map, because factually it is.  What actually happened was the Swedish attack Spanish Town, The Settlement, Charleston, Basseterre, St. Johns, and English Harbor.  This action seems rather aggressive to me.  Also to note, when the British attempted to assault Aves a few weeks ago, the Swedish attacked British ships en-route to the port battle. If you look at these events from a factual perspective in an objective manner, it would appear to me that Sweden has been the clear aggressor. 

To be clear again, and just speaking for myself, is that my belief is my Squadron has no intention of crushing the Swedish or anyone for that matter. 

Cheers,

Casgar Rovelle

we took the ports near our Capital, Every nation has done that. I don't find it aggressive, more expansionist.

The battle with British fleets near aves was due to Roberts from SOB stating his intention of taking all our ports once they were done with the Pirates. The threat of British fleets in our water is something we take seriously and will spend every moment in eradicating hostile fleets within our borders.

The continued expansion of Britain westward when they have a bigger threat to deal with is mind boggling to me. If the British don't want to create conflict with the Swedes, then stay East of San Juan.

So some stuff happened, we took a port back from the brits, not much defense on their part but most of them got tagged up in battles outside the port thanks to OMG and AUSNZ for assisting us with this, then we had some cool OW fights afterwards which lasted for about 5-6 hours

After a couple of scraps where we much overpowered the mighty Brit Empire that they had to call in NPC reinforcements they assembled a fleet of 12 ships and attacked just outside the Harbor of Vicques

Some screenshots below from my last battle

Thank u for the support of OMG

And a big thank u to Spchancey for blowing up in the middle of our group killing most of our crew ^^ but i guess that is life

L4E22qY.png

A battle between OMG BORK[14] and the Brits[12], here u see that the Brits took over a French trade(rl) which is running away

7kksOTT.png

Some more chasing of people running away

L3n3NuM.png

So the Battle is still going on 0:37:35 on the clock 4 brits kinda alive being chased and tagged after some more time passed

we run out of people to tag the last ship alive [Anera] So we brought some mighty warriors to keep him busy till the fleet gets there

QWE4Yws.png

20 minutes left on the clock, the fleet finally arrived and trying to board him

7eSzHKR.jpg

BBQ :)

Battle Over Finally

uRslwHX.png

Thank u all for the good fights and hope we get the same tomorrow

c8xxVVP.png

• Like 5

What a fight!  Now that the pirates ports are no longer a threat down south, I think you will be seeing more French ships to aid your righteous cause. 

Also, something that is annoying.  Every large faction always tries to stay that they are " the 2nd or 3rd largest on the server".  You can't all be second or third largest you muppets.   The USA and UK are about the same size if you ask me so stop whining that you are the little guy getting pushed around when you clearly aren't.   The Swedes, and French and possibly the pirates are easily the most PVP experienced factions in the game right now.   You Brits and Yanks have a lot of catching up to do if you want to close the experience gap.  You might have the ships, but as SoulPYTHON's sreenshots clearly show, you can't sail them worth a damn.  

• Like 2

as i said in another thread i cant see france declaring war on the brits but i can see a much larger French Fleet presence patroling the buffer zone of the Sweeds/Danes zone. 

if we have to sink some Brits ships to get them to stop the eastward expansion plans we will do what needs to be done. now the pirates have almost be removed the French "fleets" will be free to enforce this buffer zone between the brits and Frances home land.

i am pretty sure nearly all the french nation would rather this was not happening as we have more then enought on our plate but never again will we allow a zerg near our home lands...

personaly as far as i am concerned the danes and the sweeds should just duke it out alone and get some fun going. i dont like French or brits taking sides in this affair. 

but the moment we saw brits take a port near striking distance of our lands then sending raider ships just outside FR the french nation has been galvinzed to prevent a repeat of the pirate invasion... 

if that means we may need to take some brit ports to the north to be recaped by the danes and sweeds at there leisure then thats what we will do. we would rather being doing other things but we wont allow this sort of threat to be left near us.

so it is up to the brits do they want to be fighting the french/sweeds to there east and fighting the Yanks to there west.... or do they want to pull back west allow the french to feel safe and then we can all look at the US situation... 

so it is up to the brits do they want to be fighting the french/sweeds to there east and fighting the Yanks to there west.... or do they want to pull back west allow the french to feel safe and then we can all look at the US situation... 

If they don't, it may be the US and the Lesser Antilles nations looking at the British situation. And I'd hate to be in the frosting in that oreo.

Edited by ajffighter86

In zee must glureeuoos deffense-a ooff zee Svedeesh oovned purt ooff Peseje-a muny redcuet sheeps vere-a lust. A lued ooff Soodeesh meet bells is oon zee vey frum zee Keeng ooff Svedee tu zee femeelies ooff zee puur Breetish seeelurs vhu lust leefes in zee footeele-a ettempt tu teke-a a purt zeey hefe-a nu cleeem tu. 

A phutu ooff zee Svedeesh reply tu zee Breetish etteck ooff Peseje-a:

83239743.png

Translation for the non bork viewers

In the most glorious defense of the Swedish owned port of Pasaje many redcoat ships were lost. A load of Swedish meatball is on the way from the King of Sweden to the families of the poor British sailors who lost their lives in the futile attempt to take a port they have no claim to.

A photo of the Swedish reply to the British attack of Pasaje:

• Like 2

Honestly when I started this attack with independents was just looking for a fight and some loot without poking the bigger sea monsters out there. Also thought the Bork thing was hilarious. Was a great first fight for those two first ports. Hope the clans that moved t here have a great time.

Basically baits you can blame me for this content. .and global chat

In zee must glureeuoos deffense-a ooff zee Svedeesh oovned purt ooff Peseje-a muny redcuet sheeps vere-a lust. A lued ooff Soodeesh meet bells is oon zee vey frum zee Keeng ooff Svedee tu zee femeelies ooff zee puur Breetish seeelurs vhu lust leefes in zee footeele-a ettempt tu teke-a a purt zeey hefe-a nu cleeem tu. 

A phutu ooff zee Svedeesh reply tu zee Breetish etteck ooff Peseje-a:

83239743.png

Translation for the non bork viewers

In the most glorious defense of the Swedish owned port of Pasaje many redcoat ships were lost. A load of Swedish meatball is on the way from the King of Sweden to the families of the poor British sailors who lost their lives in the futile attempt to take a port they have no claim to.

A photo of the Swedish reply to the British attack of Pasaje:

Your grasp of the Swedish muppet dialect is superb, sir.

• Like 1

Seems France and Sweden may have a common new foe?  Ships flying the union jack have been sighted as far south as Fort Royal, under the guise of a DCA clan tag, engaging French ships - in transgression of prior accords.

There is no guise when you see DCA. We are there to sink you if we can. We did not sail all the way down there to see if you wanted to play tittleewinks.