Game-Labs Forum

Denmark vs Sweden

Charles Caldwell

Where have you been when the Danish and Dutch steamrolled us and France? And now you want us to start fighting again? You fucking kidding me? In my eyes, you guys are just selfish and thats it. I see the brits now as an enemy.

And it seems that the nations who 'steamrolled' you see as your friends...

I don't begin to understand how that can be

I will say, however, that our inability to come to your aid was regrettable - but dictated by geography - as a glance at the map will surely demonstrate

Good luck to you and I pray that one day your proud nation shall rise again, independent and not beholden to any foreign power 

Edited by mouse of war

Now i don't usually post on the forums or have the same name that i do in game (it was taken on the forums :( ) so please SRLN and Charles can you please stop posting shit like this on the forums, i'm a brit player and you guys are really making our nation look bad, your turning our ones friends into bloody enemies, instead of getting them to fight the danes and the dutch your infact making them more likely to go to war with out nation. Is this what you really think our nation needs?  I don't think this is a good strategy even while your intentions might have been good to start with this has really turned into a shit storm so i ask please stop with this shiity propaganda as its not working.

To all none british, please do not put all British clans in the same basket as SLRN, there are a few of us that do not agree with these shitty propaganda posts and think that they are working against us rather than for us.

To the swedes and French, i do apologize that our nation couldn't do more at the time when you lost your ports, and i am sorry that a few clans thought the pirates where a greater importance that helping our allies when ports taken by pirates could have been retaken at a later date where our allies couldn't wait longer than one day.

Now SLRN DOES NOT RULE BRITAIN, Yes they are apart of the british council but there not in charge of it, they do not make the overall decision except for the ports they own and take.

Thanks

A concerned British Sailor

Unfortunately our fleets were not in a position to respond to the attacks due to the pirate incursions in saint Nicholas and Baracoa. It would have taken us too many hours to respond to support you and unfortunately it was too late.

In the long run once we get our borders solidified and saint Nicholas stable hopefully we can send a British fleet to a nearby free port near your capital and help as an expeditionary force. However as it stands it will take a lot of time to prepare for that campaign. However, I assure you that as long as no other campaigns open up in panama or the US we may see a greater British intervention against the Danes.

Right now, see yourself as Vichy France, the unwilling but for now allied partners to Denmark, or the confederation of the rhine against napoleon. However, in time we will be able to liberate you, but for now keep in cordial but unhelpful terms with the Danes. When the time comes, switch to our side to fight against them in a naval Leipzig!

current situation before a full assistance can be provided (in my opinion)]

-Pirates are halted in saint Nicholas and the assaults subside (potential peace deal?)

-Dutch keep up our alliance in panama and don't open another front (maybe they can also help liberate the swedes? :) )

-The US don't open up another front to the west

-The Spanish reach a peace deal or at least hold off high level offensives

If most (not all) of these conditions are met we should have no problem sending an expeditionary fleet to help you. But we really need the pirates to come to terms and that will free a TON of ships to help.

I also see a lot of heat against our expansion. I understand you all wish to spread out and open the market up, and therefore it may be wise for the clans to sit down and talk about allowing the swedes and French to cap ports an hour away and "leapfrog" to the other side of the map. We retake the old ports and you can use the new set of ports on the other side of the Caribbean. That way maybe you will feel less hemmed in, and maybe allow you to migrate to safer waters

Pirates and Peace?

Yeah that sounds great, just give us ALL of your Towns and pay a tribute every day and we can discuss this.

its very intresting that the minority of the Swedish nation have started several threads already. Hope a mod cleans up alittle!

You should use the recruit section if you are recruiting for your own purpose, rest of Sweden (99% of the population there) already have a goal.

I feel so sorry for the Swedish and French natins, they had to take on superior forces while their allies were beating a dead horse.

You guys got all my respect for fighting and props to the Swedes that didnt go pirates.

I can not believe what I'm reading???

So many egos, so many people that are so "SALTY"!

What a great post from donalddawkins 6 people post after him, not one like or quoted him.

Everybody need to take a step back, take a deep breath then WAKE UP TO THEMSELVES!!!!

How many of you actually talked to each other on TS?

How many of you, when you are about to login to the game think; how can I help the game develope?

Or is it about, I need to have the biggest........and I just absolutely........you all?

Please guys refocus, the game is in EA.

PLUS, the haters of SLRN, SERIOUSLY????

Calm down, enjoy the game, have fun!

• Like 1

Now i don't usually post on the forums or have the same name that i do in game (it was taken on the forums :( ) so please SRLN and Charles can you please stop posting shit like this on the forums, i'm a brit player and you guys are really making our nation look bad, your turning our ones friends into bloody enemies, instead of getting them to fight the danes and the dutch your infact making them more likely to go to war with out nation. Is this what you really think our nation needs?  I don't think this is a good strategy even while your intentions might have been good to start with this has really turned into a shit storm so i ask please stop with this shiity propaganda as its not working.

To all none british, please do not put all British clans in the same basket as SLRN, there are a few of us that do not agree with these shitty propaganda posts and think that they are working against us rather than for us.

To the swedes and French, i do apologize that our nation couldn't do more at the time when you lost your ports, and i am sorry that a few clans thought the pirates where a greater importance that helping our allies when ports taken by pirates could have been retaken at a later date where our allies couldn't wait longer than one day.

Now SLRN DOES NOT RULE BRITAIN, Yes they are apart of the british council but there not in charge of it, they do not make the overall decision except for the ports they own and take.

Thanks

A concerned British Sailor

You are quite right we do not Rule Britain and have never claimed to do so though some might think so because of the pre wipe agreements we had.

Once the wipe came several clans in the British decided that they would not be beholding to those agreements though we never actually spoke to them which was our mistake we should have done for that I apologize.

With regards to the British clan in the East fought valiantly but at no point am I aware of did they come and us SLRN directly for help instead they ridiculed us in these forums and went against the agreements we had with the Swedes and French thus attacking our (SLRN) allies. We did not send assistance to them as we felt it would be counter to our pre wipe agreements held with the French and Swedes.

In turn I congratulate Herminator in using our own failing against us to win the propaganda war tip hat sir!

While in turn we seem intent on stabbing our selves in the back as a nation these are the nations failings and as a member of the British Council we are now only part of the larger cog in the world that is the one we find oursleves in.

With regards to the quoted concerned British sailor please Identify yourself so we can speak of this in person or I shall make an assumption that we may have had words before and call you out for it!

To France & Sweden what would you have us do one cog in a much larger wheel desert our posts in the bay of Haiti and rush to your aid and then lose all our ports in that area We know the Danes are allied with the Russian pirates and we have seen Danes and Pirates sailing together even when we have attacked ports to our East we have had to track back to defend our own ports it's just a physical impossibility to be in both places at the same time.

I won't go into where I think you went wrong I have already done so and been ridiculed for it.

• Like 1

Right now, see yourself as Vichy France, the unwilling but for now allied partners to Denmark...

Oh some of us do, though perhaps with not quite so positive a spin ;)

I also love seeing, especially from those clamouring for this peace, the repeated statements of "the vast majority of players..." and "99% of the nation..." etc. I for one don't recall seeing those polls presented. People really ought to try to move away from believing that their opinion automatically speaks for the majority :)

• Like 2

Oh some of us do, though perhaps with not quite so positive a spin ;)

I also love seeing, especially from those clamouring for this peace, the repeated statements of "the vast majority of players..." and "99% of the nation..." etc. I for one don't recall seeing those polls presented. People really ought to try to move away from believing that their opinion automatically speaks for the majority :)

Make a poll for it! Let's have some actual numbers!

We should do a poll asking if KF and HRE should represent the interests of Sweden.. That would be interesting ;) They like to mention DRUNK doesn't represent the interests of Sweden, and then self-elect themselves as the council of clans. :P

YOU SIR were part of this very Council yourself! You were even there when the Peacetalks happen.

You have left the Council on your own choice. You had a Seat. But if i remeber correvt you have not even told ou your disacgreement.  Not once.

So shoud DRUNKEN at its 11 Guys represent  Sweden?

• Like 1